Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juniper

Chatty Member
So essentially about us ‘trolls’ we’re all really sad and we should be able to read stuff and not have an opinion on it.

Also basically she’s saying it’s okay for people to assume from the ‘snippets’ of her life she shows that she’s lovely and amazing BUT it’s not okay to make any negative assumptions based on the same stuff as we don’t really know her. So ok to think she’s amazing, not ok to have any other opinion. Okay Fopps🖕
So she’s allowed to have the opinion that we’re sad/horrible from what she reads on here, but we’re not allowed to have the opinion that she’s a thick twunt from what she posts on SM?

She’s a dense, hypocritical cock

• Haha
Reactions: 39

JudyG1809

Absolutely and utterly FUMING!!! FopprBollocksBullshitLoverOfATinyWinky has just had a delivery of Body Shop. Hubby and I both nurses in the NHS, it's his 50th tomorrow, family dotted all round UK and the world. We all decided not to go for any non essential cards, gifts etc. I am FUMING,UTTERLY FUMING, SAD AND EMOTIONAL. We want this lockdown over, we want to reduce the chance of a second wave bit dear God, let some selfish bint get her skin care. Aasrrgghhh

• Sad
  • Angry

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She’s such a twat. She’s edited the post to say ‘government advice permitting’ instead of talking about booking somewhere. But she doesn’t read here guys.
I noticed she put family holiday first not her brothers wedding.... she’s a self centred cow she really is.... has she really considered how her brother and Carly are actually feeling?? They left Cyprus early March and are now stuck in the spare room at her parents with no real idea when they can return home .. if they have jobs... someone is looking after their dog.... and they have no idea if their wedding will go ahead... fopps has obviously written it off as she’s planning the boys birthday.... she fucking rotten to the core she really is... 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Shivers

VIP Member
and the last pic on her grid (fully scrolled across) is the weirdest newborn picture I have ever seen. Looks like they’re in a pastry vagina 🙊
I know I’ll probably be in the minority here but I really really don’t like newborn photo shoots. Not just Fopps’ one but just in general. They just look weird to me. Especially like you say in the last one they look like they’re in a vagina! Why!???

Loads of people I know have done them. I know this might sound awful but I just find the babies always look sort of waxy (like the second pic she’s posted) and because they’re usually always sleeping so don’t have their eyes open they remind me of when people get photos of their stillborns (which I completely understand). Sorry, just really creeps me out. No offence to anyone who’s had them.

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
It’s the way she says ‘such a shame’ and ‘so sad’ when talking about tattlers..like she’s above us somehow.

Nicola, I think it’s such a shame and so sad that after three rounds of IVF to get your much wanted children, you have failed so immensely at changing your priorities and seem to love yourself so much more than them that you would rather buy yourself Hunter wellies and get theirs second hand off Facebook? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

notokhun

Chatty Member
I hate when people say we must be jealous of her if we ever dare to question the complete lies and rubbish she comes out with.
I have a lovely family, a lovely house, a good job and a decent car. I have the best bunch of friends I could hope for and my family are all here and healthy. Just because I don't share my life the way she does or feel the need to boast about all of these things doesn't mean my life is lacking in anyway. Really the question should be what is lacking in her life and what is she jealous of other people for that she needs to get validation from people online. Just because I read here and comment on her stuff with my true thoughts on it doesn't make a troll. If I was sending her hateful messages etc then fair enough but I am not. She really needs to learn the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
She‘s guarantees me a laugh every time does Nicki! Imagine starting a date night inside your own home with a full face of slap and a ridiculous pose facing the wall 😆 Then you spend another god knows how long photoshopping it, only to sit down and be unable to turn off your phone for fear of not being able to police your social media.

We’re having a Thai takeaway tonight as a treat. My preparation will include a hot bath and a fresh set of PJs, before turning my phone off bcos I have nothing to fear from doing that. There is unlikely to be any photographic evidence. God I love my life 😄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
So bored of her now. Everything is just regurgitated with her!! The Q&As...can’t bring myself to watch it as I know it will be the same old questions she has asked herself 🙄 the same 3 meals over and over...the lack of interest those boys have in her....the OVER filtered pictures of the boys...the use of the words OBSESSED AHHMAZING STUNNING.
She’s just really boring when you look at it! And the constant lies. In one post...
she “is loving the time they are having as a foursome”...the next it’s
“Chris is working still so it’s just me and the boys alone mostly”
Then
“Chris is working at night so he can spend time with the boys in the day”
WHICH IS IT?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
Awww the shame and it’s so sad she says

says she looking at the camera with red rimmed eyes wearing prison style scrubs. While her poor little boy is wondering what the hell hes done wrong to be ignored like he has been - Lawson knows the only way he can redeem himself now is if he gets a job for Gucci when he’s older and keeps his weight under 9 stone and brings you fage yogurt for Mother’s Day.

You continue to sit there in your trashy bedroom wetting your knickers all over the stranger validation you constantly seek but when your 80 years old and the Botox no longer does fuck all and Instagram is no more and all you got left Is a photo reel of a vacuous lifestyle and a old scruffy pair of Gucci trainers to keep you warm it will be too late then because those sad fuckers that lick your arsehole would of long forgotten you. Who’ll be the sad one then Fopps darling?

• Heart
  • Wow

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she got slated for recommending exercising after a c section so soon, so lies in her video saying she waited about 16 weeks.......at least go back into Instagram Prikki and delete the fact that you were having your first session back in the gym after major abdominal surgery when the boys weren’t even 8 weeks old. Week on week she makes herself look even more of a prized Prikki!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Did Grayson just smack his lips together when she asked ‘what does mummy do‘?! Top trolling faveson!

It’s a Montessori toy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m pretty sure plastic tat isn’t Montessori. There isn’t any plastic crap at our toddlers Montessori nursery.

and the last pic on her grid (fully scrolled across) is the weirdest newborn picture I have ever seen. Looks like they’re in a pastry vagina 🙊

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Especially when it’s a new build? No one wants new builds when they’re not new, people like them because they’re the first in and get to move in with it already done. Her house is vile, it’s like she’s got a permanent grey filter on it.
They probably did spend a lot furnishing it and still managed to make it look like a B&M fart explosion 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I have been a long time lurker and have never commented until now. The video of deuxchebs petiteknob picking grayson up and leaving poor Lawson out have made me feel sick. My little one is 3 weeks younger than them and alright I only have ONE baby but if her cousin or one of her friends was picked up and made a fuss of and she was left out she would 100% be upset or would run to someone else to pick her up and to join in. the fact poor Lawson doesn't do this shows he has probably been left out for so long he just accepts it now. the pair of them are VILE!

• Sad

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's a brand ambassador for grenade and bangs on how much she loves their bars yet is now pushing some other protein bars which have of course been gifted, she really is a freebie tart eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
“What you making Grayson? A triple
Drink? Oooh that’s clever”

“What you making Lawson?
Lawson “juice”
“You’re making juice? Oh.....ok!” God she makes
My blood Boil

and her filming makes dizzy. She’s needs to step back from the boys!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34