Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q&A 🥱 I don’t know if I can face it but I need to to be up to date with everyone on here😂
we just know she’ll be blowing sunshine up un micro penis’s arse to make him sound more masculine and compensate for his teeny weeny little knob!!!
100% the question...‘how do you always look so stunning and glamorous and positive all the time?’ Will be in there. It’s all so predictable😴 None of these question are asked by anyone except herself to get back at us tattlers. I have 2 question’s for her.. 1. What career are we asking about? because you don’t have one you have a hobby! 2. Where did you get your extra strong magnifying glass from you use in the bedroom because I need one for my daughters school work, she’s to do a bug hunt next week. Thanks hun have a good evening 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone actually known her to ever cook a sunday roast? Dont get me wrong I dont do it every sunday but I love a sunday roast and so does my husband and children x
They had what she calls a 'slimming world roast' after the boys went to bed :rolleyes: Don't think I've never seen the boys have a roast, I find it so strange with it being a Sunday (family day according to Fopps)why they don't just have dinner earlier with the boys around the table together 🤔
ABM_1587912197.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fopperholic #34...
“Stingy portions, non stop buying. Q&A’s for constant lieing”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Fopperholic #34 3 Mini Cheds each, no syns for the boys, Deuxchebs has a teeny one so all those deliveries must be s€x toys.

no idea if that fits or is in the rules so apologies in advance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion, simple and in tribute to her diary, sorry blog and her love for !!!! 😉

Fopperholic #34 Happy Fopping!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
tbf that dinner looks lush 😋

I'll see myself out.

They had what she calls a 'slimming world roast' after the boys went to bed :rolleyes: Don't think I've never seen the boys have a roast, I find it so strange with it being a Sunday (family day according to Fopps)why they don't just have dinner earlier with the boys around the table together 🤔
View attachment 117195

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor lawson, so what if he knocks then down. Destructive play is very normal! Lovely to see his little smile though playing with the water

Reactions: 21
Poor lawson, so what if he knocks then down. Destructive play is very normal! Lovely to see his little smile though playing with the water
I'm sure Grayson was on the verge of crying when Deux Chebs sprayed him.... he does seem a bit of a whiney boy... When mine were that age my Dad had a hose with a sprayer on it that went back and forth over the garden - kids loved it.... getting soaked..... notice she was terrified of getting wet.... ffs .... lighten up woman !

Reactions: 20
I'm sure Grayson was on the verge of crying when Deux Chebs sprayed him.... he does seem a bit of a whiney boy... When mine were that age my Dad had a hose with a sprayer on it that went back and forth over the garden - kids loved it.... getting soaked..... notice she was terrified of getting wet.... ffs .... lighten up woman !
She would dissolve like the wicked witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those new Zara clothes don’t look right The outfit just seems thrown together and doesn’t work. It’s like she’s trying to make them look trendy but failed

Reactions: 21
Those new Zara clothes don’t look right The outfit just seems thrown together and doesn’t work. It’s like she’s trying to make them look trendy but failed
I thought that they look like that advert were the babies wear adults clothings 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus. Her new Q&A video is 27 minutes long 😭 Who's going to take one for the team?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.