Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the parenting section of the video will be short cos it's practically non existent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m trying to avoid her stories as she is really winding me up with her constant purchases. Did she buy the scrubs then? And I’m guessing has wore them straight from the packet? Does she still not get how serious our current situation is? And that woeful lunch, she is seriously unhinged!
Yup she had the on yesterday showing off and saying ONLY 40 quid for two but she had nothing lightweight so NEEDED them 🙄🙄 doubt she washed them first 🤢🤢 also then wearing her ‘loungewear ‘ out for a walk 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s really unhinged you’re right... she’s been on this morning promoting her Q & A video and she’s done up like a dogs dinner again.... 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Her video will basically answering everything that we talk about on here.

Relationships- Chris has an absolutely uhmazing big willy and I’m obsessed with it.

Work- I was sooooooo good at slimming world they always ask me to come back! The door is open. But I did give my career up for the boys. It’s uhmazing mY social media is just a hobby but it gives me money to stay at home with my boys which is uhmazing! I’m obsessed with them. All the links I do only give me pennies a bit like a commission people in shops (don’t) get
Please swipe up and buy it all as I always love supporting other people 🙄

Parenting: I give the boys loaaaaads of food. I looooove looking after them. I don’t control their play. I have two babies so they have to be in a routine e that’s why they sleep soooooo well. They are obsessed with sleep. I don’t buy loads of toys but they have outgrown their toys so need new ones but I do buy from Facebook so it’s not that expensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus how ridiculous is that lunch for them 🤦🏻‍♀️ She bangs on about how they have loads of snacks in the days maybe if they had a decent sized meal they wouldn’t need as many snacks. The other day she asked if anyone else’s kids where constantly hungry. Umm no Nikki babe because I give my baby girl more than 3 cheddars with her lunch, I give her the bleeping bag And let her eat how many she wants👍🏻

Reactions: 29
Fopperholic #34 So much locked down ordering even got the cheddars lightweight and sized down

Reactions: 18
Her Q & As are always so predictable. She also never screenshots the questions like other (more credible) instagrammers do because then we’d all see how few questions she is asked. I’ve no doubt some of her sheep will ask a few “will you ever go back to SW” questions but she must have answered that a million times already! What else is there to answer except what is discussed on here!

Reactions: 14
My little one is a couple of months younger than the twins and he would literally cry if that's all I gave him for lunch!
Exactly what I was thinking. My friend's little girl is the same age as the twins and she literally screams blue murder when she's hungry. Poor little mites probably don't have the energy 😢😢

Reactions: 11
She would be the last person I would ever take parenting advice from. Or fashion advice. Or career advice. Or relationship advice.... oh wait that’s the whole vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion but early maybe 🤔😂

Fopperholic : tacky loungewear she looks a chav..come on fopps hun give them the whole cheddar bag

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #34: the lies are whopping but she keeps on fopping. Come on hun, do you need a good knobbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Yup she had the on yesterday showing off and saying ONLY 40 quid for two but she had nothing lightweight so NEEDED them 🙄🙄 doubt she washed them first 🤢🤢 also then wearing her ‘loungewear ‘ out for a walk 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s really unhinged you’re right... she’s been on this morning promoting her Q & A video and she’s done up like a dogs dinner again.... 😂😂
Not sure if we will ever see her in the other one as it's not a very flattering colour like the black and even the black one looked quite a snug fit.Think it was a beige or camel colour, will defo have camel toe 🐫 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.