Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the constant deliveries: not only is she putting so so many people at risk, you can bet your arse she’s not cleaning anything as it comes in. The kids new clothes, her new scrubs, bet she won’t have thought to whack those in the washing machine first to kill off any nasties on them.

Reactions: 12
Iconic asked me and I have a teeny page in comparison and I said no cos it's tat 😂😂. If it was dior then hell yeah but Jesus wept it's pound shop make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That company is very small.... and they are very local to me ..... they probably saw she has a large following and have thought she'd drum up business... .I know she'll have followers all over the place, but this company are at least 30 miles from her..... and on the ad it says they deliver to Leam, Warwick, Coventry etc.... they are on FB and there are so many local area residents groups that they could of advertised on.... and people would of bought from them..... there is one called 'Helping Hearts' they could of gifted on there and off the back of it I'm sure lots would order because it looks lovely..... I'm more disappointed in the fact she actually would of given them her address and they gave it to her.... she is a greedy, selfish woman and her level of this grows by the day - she actually disgusts me ...... so much for #bekind..... :(:(
Her new Hashtag to constantly repeat on every Post should read #bevile
She’s much better at that than the now worn out #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she is absolutely obsessed with that Iconic London glow stuff, and loves it so so SO much and ALWAYS uses it.....why wasn’t it in her “everyday glowy make up” video the other week? Bollocks does she use it.

Liar liar polyester’s on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
With the constant deliveries: not only is she putting so so many people at risk, you can bet your arse she’s not cleaning anything as it comes in. The kids new clothes, her new scrubs, bet she won’t have thought to whack those in the washing machine first to kill off any nasties on them.
I couldn't not wash new stuff at the best of times - let alone during a pandemic - not that I've ordered any unnecessary stuff !! Imagine the number of people who have handled those items before they get to her !

Reactions: 14
Like the new water bottles the boys were #gifted the other day, they are supposed to be thoroughly cleaned before use under normal circumstances but especially even more so now! And she can't say the usual nobody told her :rolleyes: after all the HydrateM8 bottles she has been #gifted in the past!

do you remember a while ago when she did a home bargains haul and she said she was going to do clean with me vlogs...........not seen them yet have we?? for a hinch wannabee she's missing a trick there ;)

• Haha
It's tit make up is all I'm saying
Totally agree. I have the prep, set and glow and it is utter shite. You can get better drug store alternatives for a fraction of the cost. Never tried the drops but I don’t like to look like the tin man a la Fopps and Pink Peony.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t mean this to be off topic but that iconic use numerous ‘influencer’ pages to advertise and they all say the same thing to describe it. Fopps is just one of a long line of them and I think it weakens a brand personally. I wouldn’t buy it as nobody is telling me anything different or new and it’s so transparent.

Fopps would sell anything if they paid her. It doesn’t even look good in my opinion!

Reactions: 11
Bollocks does she use that spray all the time... Must have taken five or six squirts before it started spraying... Which makes me think it was new.

Reactions: 18
Even if anyone did want to buy the Iconic products she isn't offering anything special with her code, you can go direct to the website and still get 30% off the set, a free eyeshadow palette and free delivery, not that it's an essential buy anyway!! She did an ad for them before and never used the product again in any of her tutorials (two-torials as she likes to call them) I'm sure we all remember when she mixed up her cheekbones and the apples of her cheeks 🤭 (y)

• Haha
Everyone and their dog has been doing iconic recently, makes the company look desperate and very obvious in their marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.