Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggaholic alert 🚨

Tagging Sweetfreedom in her story 🙄 please send me some freebies because deuxchebsunpetitnob can’t go all the way to Aldi and leave me to babysit my kids for too long on my own!
deuxchebsunpetitnob

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Dead !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beggaholic alert 🚨

Tagging Sweetfreedom in her story 🙄 please send me some freebies because deuxchebsunpetitnob can’t go all the way to Aldi and leave me to babysit my kids for too long on my own!
Hahahaha times are hard she has to beg for choc shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was busy earlier so didn't get to question this...why has she put not an ad. Surely it is totally an ad since she just got free clothes from them and has a discount code for them?
Screenshot_20200423-093735_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sweet freedom products are absolute rank. I love chocolate and sweet things but their products just taste like chemicals. Disgusting

Reactions: 25
Christ those boys can’t know what’s hit them this week...a beige lunch one day followed by nuggets and waffles the next. They must be far more confused than they normally look when she’s talking to them!

Reactions: 26
That dinner didn't look enough to me. If the boys are feeding themselves, half of the food is going to end up on the floor. I'd give them double that amount plus a small amount of cheese! Or a bit of chopped ham or chicken. Stingy portions, let them decide when they are full. Now that they're for doing they need a lot more fuel and neither of them is chubby, although I'm not suggesting they are underweight either. Food at that age should be about fun and enjoyment and with her it all seems tense and regimented. Plus no sign of them eating any of their meals together as a family round the table. I bet when moobydick does the shopping he sits in the car scoffing pies and mars bars before he goes home.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That dinner didn't look enough to me. If the boys are feeding themselves, half of the food is going to end up on the floor. I'd give them double that amount plus a small amount of cheese! Or a bit of chopped ham or chicken. Stingy portions, let them decide when they are full. Now that they're for doing they need a lot more fuel and neither of them is chubby, although I'm not suggesting they are underweight either. Food at that age should be about fun and enjoyment and with her it all seems tense and regimented. Plus no sign of them eating any of their meals together as a family round the table. I bet when moobydick does the shopping he sits in the car scoffing pies and mars bars before he goes home.
Moobydick 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
MOOBYDICK🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He certainly didn't get those moobs on her regime, that's for sure.

She was about 9 stone 6lb at one point. I'm the same height, and was virtually that weight and similar measurements for many years, but I was never a 'size 8'. She likes dresses because they hide her bum and thighs. It's her scrawny chest that lets her kind of get away with it.

I'm not that slim anymore, and I'll admit to feeling a bit uncomfortably chunky, but, even with having depression, I know I'm a lot happier than Fopps will ever be (and I can eat things without almost crying!)

Reactions: 15
Not paid to talk about these grenade bars.... no but you have a code you twit and were gifted a load of shite from them, so you were paid in advance and you were expected to promote them in return 😒🙄🙄🙄🙄 I don't have a fancy marketing or business degree, but I do have common sense and I know when I'm being sneakily SOLD something! She gave more of the attention to the grenade bars in that vlog than anything. Also notice how she didn't show the date on the pineapple... crafty witch. She is looking quite haggard so she's either lost weight or the fillers are wearing off 🧐
I tried a grenade bar, it wasn’t nice. Full of artificial flavourings. I had to bin it.

Reactions: 16
https://www.fopperholic.co.uk/blog/fopps/weekend-meltdown

The woman has serious issues. She's just never going to grow up. This is something a 14yr old would write, not a woman in her 30s 😳
Oh my God! The ramblings of a crazy person.
What sane, educated person writes this for public consumption?
Utterly mortified for her!

Her new video - wearing those headphones, saying she listens to the weekend?! 🤣🤣🤣 she is so cringe. She is so chavy and it comes across.
Trying so hard to be something she never will be.

Would be better changing her account to a parody- would be more realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to shame anything that isn’t SW or her version of eating?
The Maccy D “BuRgErBoWl” post is so triggering!!
She constantly justifies every tiny bite.
Banging on about syns everyday.
She hasn’t got a bleeping clue she’s damaging herself, her family and the thousands of impressionable, vulnerable, weight loss chasing followers with her ways.

I’m not even gonna bother to call her out on it AGAIN.

Reactions: 20
Had a thought, maybe hes doing the shopping & paying for it and doesn't trust her with his cards?? She doesn't seem very trustworthy with money at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my God! The ramblings of a crazy person.
What sane, educated person writes this for public consumption?
Utterly mortified for her!

Her new video - wearing those headphones, saying she listens to the weekend?! 🤣🤣🤣 she is so cringe. She is so chavy and it comes across.
Trying so hard to be something she never will be.

Would be better changing her account to a parody- would be more realistic.
I remember when I was mocked for my massive headphones, when the small ear pieces were in fashion... so are big Head phones back in fashion? Must be if she is donning them! Doesn’t seem all the safe to me. Absolutely no awareness of your surroundings with those on

Reactions: 17
I was coming to say shes tagging sweet freedom as some other influencers were sent some and shes clearly not been offered as her nose is out of joint.

I remember when I was mocked for my massive headphones, when the small ear pieces were in fashion... so are big Head phones back in fashion? Must be if she is donning them! Doesn’t seem all the safe to me. Absolutely no awareness of your surroundings with those on
I reckon she got those when the boys were born for when she left them cry at night🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.