Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so pleased that she has said it's fine to feed kids from the freezer. I've always been looking for that type of validation since I became a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If it's got veg in it it's not a chicken nugget, if it's shaped like a star it's not a bleeping nugget 😂 I'm gonna guess it's Lawson's waffle she has eaten 🤔🙄 Oh and freezer meals are acceptable meals every bloody day, it's food!!!!!! 😤

Reactions: 21
The bags and the trainers are all fakes. Instagram is full of accounts that sell them.

I have a number of bags (H is a very high earner) and can tell the fakes a mile off. It’s always same styles that people flaunt and try to pass off as real.

You don’t live in a crappy little new build like that if you can afford multiple bags and pairs of trainers that cost circa £650 a pair! Some of the bags she pretends she owns costs £1000s.

The Gucci belt she ‘bought’ 4-5 months ago cost £320 from Gucci or about £50 from Instagram 🤣
I live in what you've classed as a crappy 'new build' even though it was a few years old when we moved in in 2007! I don't think it's crappy 🤔 I think it's what our finances and circumstances could afford at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
'chris when your out make sure you get frozen waffles and something from the freezer section so I can look more relatable like Chelsea ' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was making fajitas for dinner but now I want waffles and chicken nuggets. And not healthy ones either! Maybe with some beans too. I bloody love beige dinners. So glad Fopps has told us they’re ok. And I don’t even have kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where to start?!!!! ‘swop’ ‘newphew’, no spaces between sentences, eating ONE WHOLE LEFTOVER POTATO WEDGE and popping one sweet in your mouth WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT!! Wow, so carefree and edgy Nicola!! Happy Fopping!!!
She's no Bridget Jones is she 🥴 I can't even start with it, it's so bad! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She made me LOL when she moaned about how expensive fitted wardrobes are in her house tour vlog, so she went for something else. She would rather a few polyester Zara hauls than invest in her home. That summed her up for me. She would rather cover her new house in crappy stick on diamante tat than invest in quality that will last for years. If you haven't got the money to do so, you do make do, but she has never stopped showing off about money. I bet she's up to her botoxed eyebrows in debt.
We were left some money just after we were married 26 years ago and as we'd just bought our first home we did our bedroom and bought some really lovely pine (as it was a big thing then) .. we had a built in wardrobe which a few years ago we made bigger and it cost around £800 including doors as hubby did most.. the furniture we still have - now painted..... we want to do the bedroom up but although I'd like more modern furniture I can't justify spending £100s when the furniture we still have is still in really good condition.

With regard clothes - I had a friend who no matter how much we spent on clothes she just looked trashy - she would wear a really nice outfit from say Wallis and it would look like it was off a market stall...... Fopps would be better off with a capsule wardrobe of classy not trashy clothes..... and get her footwear right !!!!

I would say Foops and Deux Chebs are maxed out and it's all for show !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
We were left some money just after we were married 26 years ago and as we'd just bought our first home we did our bedroom and bought some really lovely pine (as it was a big thing then) .. we had a built in wardrobe which a few years ago we made bigger and it cost around £800 including doors as hubby did most.. the furniture we still have - now painted..... we want to do the bedroom up but although I'd like more modern furniture I can't justify spending £100s when the furniture we still have is still in really good condition.

With regard clothes - I had a friend who no matter how much we spent on clothes she just looked trashy - she would wear a really nice outfit from say Wallis and it would look like it was off a market stall...... Fopps would be better off with a capsule wardrobe of classy not trassy clothes..... and get her footwear right !!!!

I would say Foops and Deux Chebs are maxed out and it's all for show !
As Dolly Parton once said ‘ it took a lot of money to look this cheap ‘ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously can she be any more obvious she reads here? Who said yesterday about the boys having a proper kids tea?!

Reactions: 17
The way she has to get in there ‘freezer meals are fine’ you can tell she is worrying & counting every last syn she can just never act normal she has to have an answer for everything soooo boring!!

Reactions: 19
The way she has to get in there ‘freezer meals are fine’ you can tell she is worrying & counting every last syn she can just never act normal she has to have an answer for everything soooo boring!!
You can literally hear her quivering as she says it. Tattle has put her up to giving them a real beige meal but she’s sweating and shaking at serving it up. What is that tit veg on the side, looks like it’s out of a tin. They always just throw their veg on the floor anyway, they’ve got NFI in 1/3 speed.
And why does she randomly give out cooking instructions? ‘They cook in the oven in about 14 minutes’ err - we know how to cook nuggets love, it’s you it’s new to, not the rest of us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Exactly! I don't think anyone has ever said freezer teas are not fine ... except Fopps in her head. It’s a bit neurotic the way she has to justify everything they eat - freezer teas are fine, daddy gave them a beige dinner, they had lots of fruit earlier, daddy gave them a fruit shoot. It’s not normal. Sorry Nikki but you have a very unhealthy relationship with food - it’s not normal at all. Please see someone about it before you pass this on to your children

Reactions: 27
"freezer meals are fine" she said through very gritted teeth and with her usual wide eyed scary stare as she tapped her foot in rage and cursed tattlers for making her appear more down to earth like Chelsea ;)

Reactions: 18
Oh Jesus I’ve never spent 2500 on a bag. I also only go to primark for pjs. I buy less but I buy well. There are people who every time they have a night out will go and buy a outfit. I don't do that, What do you mean have a lifestyle to match? people will spend their money on what’s important to them. For example in my street there are a mixture of two - five bed homes. Outside one 2 bed there is a brand new Range Rover, the other side where the five bed house is there’s a battered old fiesta. I have a friend who goes on expensive cruises every year but would never spend more than a tenner on a handbag and and I have another friends who earn near enough the same and have a very large home but will only do weekend breaks In Europe. Some people like to go out fine dining others like their cars etc. I personally don’t care about flash cars or flash homes but I like holidays and I like bags and shoes and when I do buy clothes I buy high quality where’s my friend who goes on cruises every year buys only from primark. Everyone is different.

Just because people live frugal in some areas but splash in others doesn't mean they don’t have a good lifestyle

Now back to Fopperbollocks 😂
This is quite true. Although we had good jobs before kids (me not so much now) I purposely chose a beautiful engagement ring but it wasn’t hugely expensive. I would far rather know we had cash in the bank in case something went tits up than £3,4,5k day on my finger.

Sorry for the double post but I win at kids tea tonight. 3 chicken nuggets, a sausage, frozen Yorkshires, frozen mash and beans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The grey loungewear she has linked on her 21 buttons thing look just like my work scrubs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Taking Covid19 Lockdown Fashun to a whole new level there hun. 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is quite true. Although we had good jobs before kids (me not so much now) I purposely chose a beautiful engagement ring but it wasn’t hugely expensive. I would far rather know we had cash in the bank in case something went tits up than £3,4,5k day on my finger.

Sorry for the double post but I win at kids tea tonight. 3 chicken nuggets, a sausage, frozen Yorkshires, frozen mash and beans.
my kids ain't even had dinner. We had a massive lunch followed by chocolate brownies and they are still stuffed and did not want anything. The brownies were homemade baked this afternoon so social services don’t have to visit me just yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.