Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone up for a game of Fopps bingo?
Or just take a shot whenever the following is mentioned :
1. giving up her career for her boys
2. being a natural positive bubbly person
3. 3 stone in 3 months
4. Making my own money
5. Something is Soooooo amaaaaaaazing
6. Be kind!! 1!!
7. She's obsessed with something

Feel free to add your own!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The bags and the trainers are all fakes. Instagram is full of accounts that sell them.

I have a number of bags (H is a very high earner) and can tell the fakes a mile off. It’s always same styles that people flaunt and try to pass off as real.

You don’t live in a crappy little new build like that if you can afford multiple bags and pairs of trainers that cost circa £650 a pair! Some of the bags she pretends she owns costs £1000s.

The Gucci belt she ‘bought’ 4-5 months ago cost £320 from Gucci or about £50 from Instagram 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Orange lentils :LOL:
Ella kitchen:LOL:

Red lentils and Ella’s kitchen you absolute halfwit.

such a foodie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well well well.... the boys have got a 'freezer' tea.... (She's been watching Chelsea!!)..... and chicken nuggets - not normal chicken nuggets ELLA'S KITCHEN ones.... FFS how pretentious can she be..... and that dinner would of been so much better with beans - it looks dry as duck ! duck knows why she feels she has to justify that 'its fine' to have a freezer tea.... ! God she fucks me off.... they need beans or ketchup...... I think she doesn't give them spaghetti hoops because don't you have to syn them on SW ?

Reactions: 20
Anyone up for a game of Fopps bingo?
Or just take a shot whenever the following is mentioned :
1. giving up her career for her boys
2. being a natural positive bubbly person
3. 3 stone in 3 months
4. Making my own money
5. Something is Soooooo amaaaaaaazing
6. Be kind!! 1!!
7. She's obsessed with something

Feel free to add your own!
I can feel the alcohol poisoning already! 🍸😂

The bags and the trainers are all fakes. Instagram is full of accounts that sell them.

I have a number of bags (H is a very high earner) and can tell the fakes a mile off. It’s always same styles that people flaunt and try to pass off as real.

You don’t live in a crappy little new build like that if you can afford multiple bags and pairs of trainers that cost circa £650 a pair! Some of the bags she pretends she owns costs £1000s.

The Gucci belt she ‘bought’ 4-5 months ago cost £320 from Gucci or about £50 from Instagram 🤣
Or even less from Wellesbourne Market which is just down the road from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It makes me wonder. She showed us the unboxing of her crappy Hunter wellies not so long ago, I'm sure there would be a YouTube extravaganza if she bought genuine Gucci. The way she kept the packaging like an excited teen to store her hair tongs or whatever it was in there 😂 that's not really the behaviour of someone who splurges often I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sorry I have to disagree, I live in a small home ( built 1996) so not new or a old build. I love my home and me and hubby decided not to buy bigger and aim to be mortgage free earlier, We renovated our home instead. I have a collection of designer bags and shoes that I accumulated because me and the hubby had the disposable income to do it. No Gucci trainers though 😉. When I was younger and first bought a house with the hubby I would never of spent that much money on a bag when having young children and a mortgage. The fact my mortgage at the time was quite small ( we live in South Wales) meant I was able to stay at home and bring my babies up and we lived on one wage. Kids are older now so I’m now in work. Having a smaller home meant I did not have to go to work when my kids were small. The point I’m making is people who have small homes may spend less on a mortgage or even be mortgage free all earlier therefore have more disposable Income. I know that’s its only been the last few years that it’s been that case for me and the hubby hence why my hubby bought my first designer bag as a gift and only when we no longer had high outgoings.

We know Fopps has a large mortgage so maybe they are fakes. There’s some great fakes out there and I used to have some but I would rather buy one real one than have five fakes. Im in the process of selling some of mine and keeping just one. It just feels wrong materialism in this climate x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can feel the alcohol poisoning already! 🍸😂

Or even less from Wellesbourne Market which is just down the road from her 😂
There is a real problem with fakes but they are highly illegal. You never see high quality fakes or even straight out copies in markets. It’s always some dodgy insta profile. Thailand /Vietnam and Cambodia are saturated with shops selling them though!! It’s why you one see chavs in tracksuits with a Chanel Le Boy bag that costs £4000!!!

Reactions: 7
sorry I have to disagree, I live in a small home ( built 1996) so not new or a old build. I love my home and me and hubby decided not to buy bigger and aim to be mortgage free earlier, We renovated our home instead. I have a collection of designer bags and shoes that I accumulated because me and the hubby had the disposable income to do it. No Gucci trainers though 😉. When I was younger and first bought a house with the hubby I would never of spent that much money on a bag when having young children and a mortgage. The fact my mortgage at the time was quite small ( we live in South Wales) meant I was able to stay at home and bring my babies up and we lived on one wage. Kids are older now so I’m now in work. Having a smaller home meant I did not have to go to work when my kids were small. The point I’m making is people who have small homes may spend less on a mortgage or even be mortgage free all earlier therefore have more disposable Income. I know that’s its only been the last few years that it’s been that case for me and the hubby hence why my hubby bought my first designer bag as a gift and only when we no longer had high outgoings.

We know Fopps has a large mortgage so maybe they are fakes. There’s some great fakes out there and I used to have some but I would rather buy one real one than have five fakes. Im in the process of selling some of mine and keeping just one. It just feels wrong materialism in this climate x
by and large people with a handbag collection supposedly worth 20k have the wardrobe and lifestyle to match. A hand bag costing £2500 looks more than odd when paired with a polyester outfit from Primark costing £15!🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
by and large people with a handbag collection supposedly worth 20k have the wardrobe and lifestyle to match. A hand bag costing £2500 looks more than odd when paired with a polyester outfit from Primark costing £15!🤔
Clothes don’t have to be super expensive and designer to be nice though, so can go perfectly well with one classy, tasteful designer handbag. It’s just that Nikki can’t pick nice, classy or tasteful whether it’s designer, fake, or Primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus I’ve never spent 2500 on a bag. I also only go to primark for pjs. I buy less but I buy well. There are people who every time they have a night out will go and buy a outfit. I don't do that, What do you mean have a lifestyle to match? people will spend their money on what’s important to them. For example in my street there are a mixture of two - five bed homes. Outside one 2 bed there is a brand new Range Rover, the other side where the five bed house is there’s a battered old fiesta. I have a friend who goes on expensive cruises every year but would never spend more than a tenner on a handbag and and I have another friends who earn near enough the same and have a very large home but will only do weekend breaks In Europe. Some people like to go out fine dining others like their cars etc. I personally don’t care about flash cars or flash homes but I like holidays and I like bags and shoes and when I do buy clothes I buy high quality where’s my friend who goes on cruises every year buys only from primark. Everyone is different.

Just because people live frugal in some areas but splash in others doesn't mean they don’t have a good lifestyle

Now back to Fopperbollocks 😂

Last edited:
Why don’t these companies gift clothing to vulnerable kids that need it not idiots like her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She made me LOL when she moaned about how expensive fitted wardrobes are in her house tour vlog, so she went for something else. She would rather a few polyester Zara hauls than invest in her home. That summed her up for me. She would rather cover her new house in crappy stick on diamante tat than invest in quality that will last for years. If you haven't got the money to do so, you do make do, but she has never stopped showing off about money. I bet she's up to her botoxed eyebrows in debt.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.