Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so I understand this correctly, Lilash dropped her no sooner had they made her brand ambassador due to the fact she told her sheeple to use the brow stuff on the eyelashes? Sorry I'm late to the party on this part, been a bit of a mad week for me so far.
And is she now advertising Grenade bars? They are awful, I found the couple bits I tried of the cake flavour one vile.

Reactions: 15
Just so I understand this correctly, Lilash dropped her no sooner had they made her brand ambassador due to the fact she told her sheeple to use the brow stuff on the eyelashes? Sorry I'm late to the party on this part, been a bit of a mad week for me so far.
And is she now advertising Grenade bars? They are awful, I found the couple bits I tried of the cake flavour one vile.
Yep! She made a YouTube video a while ago stating this is what she did. However did a story after lilash told her off saying she only did it cause she ran out of brow stuff!
She was so excited to be an ambassador wanted to do a give away etc this was on the Thursday by the Saturday she was dropped.
Lilash did a post about not using lilash on your eyebrows and a lot of people named and shamed her. Not all from tattle some women said her sister took her advise and used it and had a reaction!

Reactions: 13
Yep! She made a YouTube video a while ago stating this is what she did. However did a story after lilash told her off saying she only did it cause she ran out of brow stuff!
She was so excited to be an ambassador wanted to do a give away etc this was on the Thursday by the Saturday she was dropped.
Lilash did a post about not using lilash on your eyebrows and a lot of people named and shamed her. Not all from tattle some women said her sister took her advise and used it and had a reaction!
Have lilash removed the post, or was it a story that I'm too late to see? X

Reactions: 8
5CA8CFEE-445E-4E83-96F4-E8E78F75CF6E.jpeg
Just watch the bit about the Lilash & spit combination 🙈🙈🙈 also the comment from this woman on there! If anyone gives me a compliment about how i look I find it so hard to take, I’ll play things down. How much must you love herself with idiots like this telling her she’s stunning 24/7!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
can anyone give me a quick update about what happened with her SlimmingWorld role? I’ve tried finding it in the threads but there are too many 🤣 can’t find it lol xxx

Reactions: 7
You are definitely not over feeding! I couldn’t afford to feed my nieces and nephews the amount they eat. But that’s because they are active and growing

Agreed, all children are different, I think people’s points are that they eat the exact same, sleep the exact etc. Just because they are twins doesn't mean that has to be the way
Yes this is true. But again we don’t know who eats what. But yes I do agree it’s always exactly the same. I know my eldest two aren’t twins but they were opposite in what they ate. My daughter eats veg but little fruit and my son is the other way around. It’s not very mindful parenting. Also I found the latest pictures disturbing. Firstly the filtering, it’s odd! I’ve never filtered a picture of myself even, at best I use good lighting (not that I post selfies but pics with my children) but I don’t even filter myself never mind my children. But why does she keep posting him looking so sad. That to me would be an outtake. I’ve only ever posted happy smiley pictures (when I do post, it’s more like once a month not every single day!)

Reactions: 15
It is the stupidest insta handle ever, ever, ever 😂😂😂😂
Her handle feels dated to me. In earlier days of youtube people seemed to go by handles but some of the bigger accounts seem to have dropped them now as they have got older.
For example, Louse Pentland dropped sprinkle of glitter and Zoella uses Zoe Sugg now.

Reactions: 21
Her handle feels dated to me. In earlier days of youtube people seemed to go by handles but some of the bigger accounts seem to have dropped them now as they have got older.
For example, Louse Pentland dropped sprinkle of glitter and Zoella uses Zoe Sugg now.
Agreed.

She’s up and at ‘em early today, another zzz ‘what I eat on lockdown’ video for the YouTube #ad dollah $$$, and more sh1te that she doesn’t even own added to her 21 ways to look like mutton account.

They’re definitely skint.

Reactions: 24
How about you actually own the clothes that your trying to make us buy first 🙄 scabby witch sites like that are usually tit quality clothes she won't care tho she just wants your pennies 🙄

Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine what she eats during lockdown is that different than normal? She’s hardly going to say ‘ I’ve been eating pot noodles out of Easter eggs!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who actually needs to buy lounge wear at the moment? Surely just wear jarmas or leggings and a top for confines at home instead of buying things just for the sake of it and putting everyone at more risk!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.