Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna be completely honest here and I’m. O perfect parent at all but I honestly think those boys need to be removed from their care. They need a stable family life where they can thrive (and eat). No I’m not trolling eother
That’s a bit horrible! No one is perfect parent. I remember a health visitor said to me she just walked in to a mother feeding her 3 month tomato soup from a bottle. That deserves action.

As much as I dislike fops she doesn’t deserve to have her kids taken of her. The boys aren’t neglected!

But they’re not being fed enough? Surely that’s neglect?
It’s what we see! We don’t know it shes giving them snacks or what ever they might not be hungry babies. My 19 month wouldn’t eat a whole sandwich!

Reactions: 12
That’s a bit horrible! No one is perfect parent. I remember a health visitor said to me she just walked in to a mother feeding her 3 month tomato soup from a bottle. That deserves action.

As much as I dislike fops she doesn’t deserve to have her kids taken of her. The boys aren’t neglected!

I went through horrific PND and I begged and begged for help, I even pleaded for help from social services - they told me I wasnt a cause for concern. You'd have to be monumentally tit to have real involvement from them.

• Heart
But they’re not being fed enough? Surely that’s neglect?
They are getting more food than some children get 😔 the children won’t be classed as neglected as their needs are being met. Definitely room for improvement when it comes to emotional warmth and how they both interact with the boys. Both would turn their noses up at any “interference “ as they would class it, but as a family support manager, I can definitely see areas that need working on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are getting more food than some children get 😔 the children won’t be classed as neglected as there needs are being met. Definitely room for improvement when it comes to emotional warmth and how they both interact with the boys. Both would turn their noses up at any “interference “ as they would class it, but as a family support manager, I can definitely see areas that need working on.
Family support is what I want to get in to 💙 it was that team who were a real lifeline for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No social worker would take those boys, its a bit wild to say they should be removed. Yes they could certainly eat more based on the images shes shown, but do we know to what extent thats affected the boys health? Are they actually malnourished? They look healthy to me. The parents would benefit from guidance and support; there are so many parenting courses in family centres for example. I know these two clowns are all about image but I wouldnt go as far to say the boys need removing.
This is right. I’m currently studying a SW (not slimming world😂) degree and they are nowhere close to meeting the threshold for anything. It wouldn’t even be picked up as a case to help improve parenting skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Family support is what I want to get in to 💙 it was that team who were a real lifeline for me.
I absolutely love it, it’s hard but the difference that can be made is amazing. I took a year out because I thought I wanted something different, but 12 months ago was offered a manager role with a charity, so glad I never gave up on it! Hard at the mo with no face-face. You would make an amazing worker, I always feel people that have had the support have a better understanding of what families need and how to manage it, makes it more real for families in need.
Good luck 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s not ignore the real reason for the TV zombie photos. It’s to show off their new tops from River Island, who she has tagged in the picture.
If she's that desperate for a river island kids partnership she needs to start interacting with the boys so that she can get candid photos where they still look like they are happy...if you look on river island's tagged pictures her 1s just get lost in a sea of happy pictures. Lawson looks absolutely zoned out, like there's nothing there at all. It's so sad, how does she not see it?! Give that boy some praise, attention and love. Let chris deal with Faveson and spend some time with Lawson so he forms some sort of bond with you!
This is the kind of pic I think she's hoping to get, yes the boys are not looking at the camera smiling, they are having a conversation with each other and it doesn't look staged. Fopps is failing miserably!
20200422_150907.jpg

Reactions: 9
We all agree she needs to put her phone down, let
Is it just me or does that not look very weak?! I'm sure she insisted the other day they had VERY VERY VERY VERY weak squash 😂😂😂
Chris must of made it

• Haha
Is it just me or does that not look very weak?! I'm sure she insisted the other day they had VERY VERY VERY VERY weak squash 😂😂😂
The boys are drinking out of Love Island style bottles😂😂😂 get there name put down now Fopps for 17years time. I can see it now..‘you WILL be a reality tv star z lister’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s starting to really upset me how little those buys have to eat that lunch isn’t enough at all!

Reactions: 8
So they are out and she's giving Lawson dandilions which he's promptly throwing down....

Nikki - Lawson look pretty flower hold it

Lawson - Mummy they make you wet the bed no no no - throws it away

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She follows such an extreme version of SW, such a bad advert for how to follow the plan. I can’t believe what she feeds those boys and how she over compensates and apologises for it.

I’m a consultant and was so worried about passing any food issues on to my boy but I quickly realised that when you eat properly and fill up there’s no issues to pick up on - meat, fish, veg, fruit, pasta etc - mix of healthy snacks and ‘normal’ snacks - it’s all just proper food.

She lost her alleged 3st in 3 months on the red and green plans which haven’t been in use for years and promoted unbalanced meals, shes going to harm those boys eating habits more than she can imagine.

Please don’t think all Slimming World consultants (and families!) eat like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You just know shes given them the empty bottles and Lawsons put it straight in his mouth without washing them 😩

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You know what her post has actually made me quite angry. That lunch is a lot of kids staple lunch, sometimes because that’s what we want to give them, sometimes because that’s all we’ve got time for but for some that kind of lunch is all they can afford. Her attitude needs to stop she is a condescending piece of tit 😡😡😡 ps my kids have all got white bread sandwiches and wotsits for lunch NO VEG on the side and crusts left on. Vile witch.
I completely agree! I have DM’d her telling her that the sort of lunch she’s posted about is completely normal! Made me soooo mad that she was inferring that there was something wrong with it.
No reply as of yet, but waiting Blockerholic to do her magic!🤣

Reactions: 17
I wish she wouldn't let them walk around with their drinks bottles in their mouth. It's so dangerous 😫

• Heart
just saw Lawson throwing away the dandelion. what size are those shoes? he looks like he has big clown feet! no wonder he's still quite unsteady in the garden, his shoes are like surf boards!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.