Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Un micro penis is getting more and more unhappy and fed up looking everytime I see him! He actually looks like he hates her.

Here’s one..... Nikki why are you a nob?
I checked his IG and he even sounds like he cant be arsed with the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s so irritating to watch!
you can tell how pissed of she gets when they don’t do it right first time, she’s a stupid witch!!

Reactions: 17
Can someone who's not blocked please push the question about the % to charity?

Reactions: 11
no time to try on the lipsticks from the tit video she did but has time to sift through questions and answer them hmmmm

1. why do you always delete and block when its not someone blowing smoke up your arse?
2. why do you tell so many lies?
3. why do you never declare ad's and gifted correctly? what makes you think you're above the rules?
4. why do you consider yourself a foodie when you live on mincey slop and quark?
5. why do you only shout out other accounts you consider "gorrrrrjus" or "uhmazzzing" and never ones like Debbie SW who like or not has done amazing on the plan?
6. why don't you just let your boys play, have fun and discover things themselves?
7. why don't you try librow on your hubbies micro knob ;)

im sure we can think of a lot more between us all but she would never answer them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
no time to try on the lipsticks from the tit video she did but has time to sift through questions and answer them hmmmm

1. why do you always delete and block when its not someone blowing smoke up your arse?
3. why do you never declare ad's and gifted correctly? what makes you think you're above the rules?
4. why do you consider yourself a foodie when you live on mincey slop and quark?
5. why do you only shout out other accounts you consider "gorrrrrjus" or "uhmazzzing" and never ones like Debbie SW who like or not has done amazing on the plan?
6. why don't you just let your boys play, have fun and discover things themselves?

im sure we can think of a lot more between us all but she would never answer them!
No. 7 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she bother with a Q&A??

She only ever answers questions that blow smoke up her arse or questions she asks herself 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Such an attention seeker. I do really feel she gets zero attention from Chris. She seeks validation from strangers online. So sad. Are they happily married do we think? I can’t imagine living in that house with either of them!!

Reactions: 24
I have friends who have had children around the same time as Fopperholic who are also older first time moms. There are similarities between all of them in that they expect their children to be a certain way and do certain things and they're not yet two. It annoys me so much because they over stimulate their children and have such set routines it's unbelievable. I'm an older mom but my approach is so much more relaxed with both of my children even under the current lockdown. I've had to say to one that the best stimulation for their child is to play with them rather than thinking of set things to do. Live a little and enjoy your babies because when they get older you're going to miss it terribly especially if you want another and you can't for whatever reason.

Reactions: 13
I have friends who have had children around the same time as Fopperholic who are also older first time moms. There are similarities between all of them in that they expect their children to be a certain way and do certain things and they're not yet two. It annoys me so much because they over stimulate their children and have such set routines it's unbelievable. I'm an older mom but my approach is so much more relaxed with both of my children even under the current lockdown. I've had to say to one that the best stimulation for their child is to play with them rather than thinking of set things to do. Live a little and enjoy your babies because when they get older you're going to miss it terribly especially if you want another and you can't for whatever reason.
I was an older mum ... had my first at 30 and last at 37..... we did have strict bedtime routines but there was always flexibility if we say went out for dinner with family or were on holiday..... and it was in the days before SM so I didn't have that distraction but I played with my son... took him to toddler and went back to work when he was 1.... he went to grandparents and nursery...... when No.2 came along the same.... and then No.3 came along very quickly ! (I had fertility issues after No.1 son and had fertility treatment for No.2 then No.3 she came along as a massive surprise and there is only 21 months between them)..... but we just did stuff at home..... went to toddler groups with friends and they played together (especially the little ones.... who are still referred to as the little ones at almost 18 and 20 !!)...... I hated messy play but they did it mainly at nursery but also we used to have a sand pit.... paddling pool... slide/swing all the usual and they'd paint the walls outside or the path.... they ate well and slept well but we were never ridged in a routine .... I would whoop for joy if the two younger went for a nap together - which was rare... ! I feel some mums just make it hard for themselves !

• Heart
Those poor boys must be starving all the time.

Their diet is awful, slimming world meals are absolutely not acceptable for children!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

His pubes would be like a wig she'd be having them fitted as hair extensions.. Chris micro pecker deffo has a mangina - grow a pair of balls Chris and be a dad to those boys and stop letting Prikki ruin them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The screenshot you've posted- I hate when people think someone must be jealous of a person's looks or figure 😠 why can't they just be annoyed about the person being a complete fake, lying, narcissistic witch that only cares about herself?
I can assure you Fopps I am not jealous of your figure, looks, house, car or hubby 😂 and if you think we are then you are even more deranged than I thought!
Oh, and I'm most certainly not jealous of your parenting skills 🙃 promise 😘
Agreed, it's a very childish way of thinking. I work with teenagers and this is no less than some of their thought processes when someone doesn't like or agree with them 🙄

I dunno, I think it's more a confidence and personality thing rather than age. I was definitely more uptight in my twenties when my eldest was born. I was very particular about routine but saying that I loved playing and watching them play. That being said I would never have dominated play like she does. Independent Play facilitates learning.
I had my third just over ten years later (unplanned) and I feel far more relaxed and flexible. Maybe it's experience or maybe I just learned to chill out and not sweat the small stuff. I'm not so laid back with my 18 month old that I'm horizontal but I definitely think it's made for a more confident, ballsy kid. Have never managed a decent bedtime routine though no matter what we've done and she still wakes through the night. But I don't weigh my parenting by how much they sleep. I'm not OBSESSED with it.

Just got back from the hour walk with my girls in the woods next to our house. Found some pine cones and pebbles were going to paint/glitter up in the garden after lunch. Just spayed them now with antibac spray first. See Fopps lots of entertainment there and it’s cost £0 and they’ve had a hours walk and fresh air/sunlight to boot! It’s not difficult🙄

• Heart
Oohhh a beige lunch doesnt hurt sometimes eh flops!

A bloody sandwich and some quavers wont hurt at all you head. Probably more calories in that lunch than they have all day usually.

#slimmingworldisnotfortoddlers

I feel quite strongly about her pushing her warped food issues on those lovely boys.

Reactions: 30
Are they eating on a budget or something??
Half a bloody sandwich for each child, tiny portion of quavers???
She’s probably calculated the HEX A amount of cheese for their age and won’t let them go above

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Are they eating on a budget or something??
Half a bloody sandwich for each child, tiny portion of quavers???
She’s probably calculated the HEX A amount of cheese for their age and won’t let them go above
Really upsets me, I feel its neglectful to not feed them correctly 😥

A normal kids lunch 👏🏻

But why does she feel the need to add “we added XYZ after this” NO ONE CARES!!! Just feed your kids ffs. They are growing...they should be eating lots!
No wonder they are so quiet and still. No food to burn off 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.