Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannie

Chatty Member
View attachment 115201
This photo 😂 She really does love herself!
Its the same pose that Demi Moore and Woody Harrison did right at the end of indecent proposal. It’s my favourite film. Nothing is original with Fopps. She thinks she’s movie star calibre when really the only part she could get would be of a demented Barbie in Toy story 5

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
‘Loads of people have said how good the boys speech is’

Really?!?!

And apparently the boys can say every word on the flash cards they have. Stop speaking Fopperbollocks Nicki!

• Haha
  • Wow

Leopardprint

VIP Member
When she was saying ‘say A-E-I-O-U’ - seriously why?! What educational benefit (at their age) does she think that’s going to have?! 😂 Please just have a think first Fopps!

• Haha
  • Wow

InstaLurk

VIP Member
The way she has to get in there ‘freezer meals are fine’ you can tell she is worrying & counting every last syn she can just never act normal she has to have an answer for everything soooo boring!!
You can literally hear her quivering as she says it. Tattle has put her up to giving them a real beige meal but she’s sweating and shaking at serving it up. What is that shit veg on the side, looks like it’s out of a tin. They always just throw their veg on the floor anyway, they’ve got NFI in 1/3 speed.
And why does she randomly give out cooking instructions? ‘They cook in the oven in about 14 minutes’ err - we know how to cook nuggets love, it’s you it’s new to, not the rest of us

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s absolutely no need to be rude and some people should be hanging their heads in shame tonight.We’re mostly all on here because we’ve followed Nicola for whatever reason at some point. A local company has done a little bit of research, found a local-ish influencer and gifted her in hope of some good publicity and custom at this crazy time! Nicola is at fault for accepting/ not regifting this item, targeting the business with vile bullying comments is not acceptable!

Betty80

Chatty Member
Ok I cannot believe she said someone said I should start my own playgroup or be a teacher! I would make a great teacher🙈 what the actual F#%K. Has someone spiked my tea, did I just hear her say that? She hates kids including her own half the time. She nearly wet herself just talking about the 2 HOUR sleep she makes them have during the day. When she said Chris is to busy to be romantic at the minute. Erm🤔 no he just can’t be arsed with you.

• Wow
  • Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Anyone up for a game of Fopps bingo?
Or just take a shot whenever the following is mentioned :
1. giving up her career for her boys
2. being a natural positive bubbly person
3. 3 stone in 3 months
4. Making my own money
5. Something is Soooooo amaaaaaaazing
6. Be kind!! 1!!
7. She's obsessed with something

Feel free to add your own!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The screenshot you've posted- I hate when people think someone must be jealous of a person's looks or figure 😠 why can't they just be annoyed about the person being a complete fake, lying, narcissistic bitch that only cares about herself?
I can assure you Fopps I am not jealous of your figure, looks, house, car or hubby 😂 and if you think we are then you are even more deranged than I thought!
Oh, and I'm most certainly not jealous of your parenting skills 🙃 promise 😘
Exactly this... I'm not jealous of her figure at all... My partner loves my figure, I have a nicer car than her and a nicer home than her it isn't a grey depressing home it's full of colourful memories and three businesses to run and I volunteer a minimum of four evenings a week around work for 5-21 year olds all with different needs and questions and run around after my neighbours and grandparents. I wrote none of it on SM (Except this post) because I don't need strangers or indeed anyone's praise.

No children yet but thanks to Fopps I know how not to parent ... Nikki you are NOTHING to be jealous of you are one of the worst mothers I have ever seen...and in my old job before I started my businesses I saw a lot of struggling mothers... They turned it around and you know how they did it? By being genuine and not pretending everything was hunky dory. If they needed help they asked for it. Instead of treating their children like circus animals and throwing them scraps..

She is seriously pissing me off today. Can you tell I'm halfway through an easter egg and a bottle of wine 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Why is she trying to teach them letters? They don’t start learning these until pre school/reception? And often in phonics? What is wrong with her just let them play with the toy and piss off

• Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
If you think about how easy it is to add a story to IG, two, three pushes of a button maybe? And she couldn't do that FOR FREE for this uhmaaaazing poor little greengrocers in this time of uncertainty? It shows what a self entitled arsehole she is that nothing happens without a price tag. She literally could have posted a photo and tagged them (for free) and insisted the food go to people in need.
Fuck me I wish she hired Tattle.Life as her pr company she'd be fucking rolling in it (not that she deserves it) but we get the bad rep as trolls and how many of us are suggesting she acts morally than a greedy bastard?

I can't wait for the downfall of all these fuckers I really can't.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
It really pisses me off that influencers are being gifted things, such as food, at a time when people are really struggling! And they accept them and brag about it, then put out shitty excuses for the # that they use!! I have spent hours today trying to find, somebody, that can deliver food parcels to a single mum with 5 children who is struggling to get out, as the youngest is disabled and she can’t get them all to the shops. She has recently moved out of a hostel and knows nobody in the area. She told me she would leave the children home alone and go early morning, as that was the way round it! Then I finish work, after a tricky afternoon, and this self righteous twat is again bragging about her delivery, that she could so easily have donated to a family in need, never mind the round trip to get it to her, along with the endless parcel deliveries to her home!!! I want to punch this woman more than I have ever wanted to punch anybody. Selfish is too kind a word for her!!!

Sorty to rant....off for a G&T to calm down!

• Sad

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
What a vile bunch of cunts. YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER EGGGG screeches her mum ad nauseum, until she's been heard. How horrible - the tone of it all is almost consolatory?! What the actual flying fuck. They wanted babies? And here they are announcing that they are expecting two healthy babies. GAH what a disgusting family.

• Sad
  • Wow

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I'm the same with designer names written all over them..... Kinda think too these may be end of line they are getting rid of - sending long sleeve tops and sweatshirts as we are heading to the summer seems a bit odd to me ?
They were probably having a clear out of stock and was like:
"What shall we do with these?"
"Oh send them to that Granade bar, spitty lash fapperholic woman....she will take anything won't she?"

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
The hair, the make up, the belly tattoo, the spidery lashes, the mutton dressed as lamb looks, the end of line designer stuff - she’s so chavvy

• Heart
  • Wow
What reeeeeeeallllly irks me is that she tries to sugar coat her shit with the affiliation links etc.....i cannot fucking stand dishonest people.

The worst type of liars are the ones who are shit at it. She's as fucking see thru as the hole in her stomach from the pot noodle advert.

• Heart
  • Wow
Montessery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She has no idea does she?! She doesn’t even know what it is. ‘They like toys where they have to use their brains‘. Like balls? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nikki as you’re reading I’d suggest you do some research before saying you follow the ‘Montessori’ approach rather than just reading random hashtags on Instagram and trying to claim they fit you. ‘Natural affinity for teaching’ 🤣

I also laughed when she mentioned toy rotation - we see you Fopps 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha

Beckyboo85

Fopperholic #34 3 Mini Cheds each, no syns for the boys, Deuxchebs has a teeny one so all those deliveries must be s€x toys.

no idea if that fits or is in the rules so apologies in advance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31