Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodles

Chatty Member
Just seen her post on Facebook. “Well done to everyone who clapped” is she for real 😳. How’s about well done to everyone who is out there day in day out saving lives, cleaning, delivering essentials, stacking shelves, people risking their lives doing the important stuff to keep things running as best they can. It’s a nice sentiment but no bugger needs praise for standing on their doorstep and clapping you daft bint 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Betty80

Chatty Member
i’m a bit behind so just watched the fitness clothes vid. Omg🙈 the breathlessness and lip smacking has actually made me feel dizzy. ‘Oh look at me... this designer jacket was sooo expensive but you tramps watching could probably get it second hand’ oh piss off Nikki you crop top wearing old tit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Thread suggestion but early maybe 🤔😂

Fopperholic : tacky loungewear she looks a chav..come on fopps hun give them the whole cheddar bag

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Shivers

VIP Member
The way she looks at her mum after revealing twin 2 😂
You know I never watched this in full so missed the ‘egg’ comments. Her mum literally says at least three or four times ‘you have another egg! You have another another egg!’

What the actual F is wrong with them? She’d been through IVF THREE times at this point, was lucky enough to get pregnant with TWO babies and they were all disappointed it was two boys? WHAT?! How are the boys going to feel watching that back in the future? And seeing comments she’s made about if she could’ve she would only have had one baby etc.

She’s disgusting but given those comments from her mother it’s no bloody surprise. Christ they are just a vile vile family. Thats made me so angry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
You know what her post has actually made me quite angry. That lunch is a lot of kids staple lunch, sometimes because that’s what we want to give them, sometimes because that’s all we’ve got time for but for some that kind of lunch is all they can afford. Her attitude needs to stop she is a condescending piece of shit 😡😡😡 ps my kids have all got white bread sandwiches and wotsits for lunch NO VEG on the side and crusts left on. Vile witch.

• Heart

Ytho

I have friends who have had children around the same time as Fopperholic who are also older first time moms. There are similarities between all of them in that they expect their children to be a certain way and do certain things and they're not yet two. It annoys me so much because they over stimulate their children and have such set routines it's unbelievable. I'm an older mom but my approach is so much more relaxed with both of my children even under the current lockdown. I've had to say to one that the best stimulation for their child is to play with them rather than thinking of set things to do. Live a little and enjoy your babies because when they get older you're going to miss it terribly especially if you want another and you can't for whatever reason.
Yes! I’m late thirty’s and my little boy (ivf!!) is a couple of days older than the twins. We’ve spent lockdown taking each day as it comes, pottering in the garden, going for dog walks and pony rides. We’ve planted stuff in the veg plot and he’s enjoyed watering and looking at the sprouting seeds (and digging up the potatoes that we just planted 😂).

Right now he’s on my lap breastfeeding as he was tired. Routine is entirely led by him - if he’s tired now he can have a little cuddle and nap. No one ever died because they napped at the wrong time/for the wrong amount of time.

Sometimes Fopps makes me feel like crap because she projects this weird life. But guess what, my little boy is growing and learning because he is living life rather than being trained like a bloody circus monkey. He knows how to express emotions and loves nothing more than cuddling me, my husband, or one of the cats. Her boys (especially the blond one) just look so dead behind the eyes, like there’s nothing there except the ability to watch tv, repeat words parrot-fashion and play on a tablet. 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Of course ‘not so perfect daddy’ gave them a beige lunch, cue laughing emoji 😳
A sandwich and crisps is my 2 year olds staple lunch most days and you know what she’s a healthy weight, full of energy, never stops talking and chattering away, learning as she goes, uses cutlery, uses her manners.
feed your kids Fopps it will bring them on leaps and bounds I swear!
Slimming world is not for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Leopardprint

VIP Member
‘We aren’t getting any time to be just us, but that’s fine’

...plot twist - that was not fine 😂

How cute is Lawson?! 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
27 minutes of her loving herself a little too much, making eyes at herself and talking about her fave subject ever....herself......she can hardly contain her inner joy, she never ever sparkles and shines like that with the boys though! honestly if she was syn free she'd eat herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
They live by me saw them out shopping just before Christmas and he was strutting around the supermarket like he was the dogs dodas absolute gobshite!!
The pair of them strut around like this. I was out shopping with my mum once, we were in debenhams cafe having a coffee and in they trot. My mum had absolutely no idea who they were but looked at me and whispered ‘Jesus look at this pair. Checking to see whose watching them! They love themselves don’t they’ 😂

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her mum screeching is absolutely fucking disgraceful...... I would of actually told her to shut up...... when you can't think they stoop any lower we are seeing this (I didn't follow her then!)..... I get that they didn't get exactly what they wanted but you know what Love life doesn't always go your way.... All I ever wanted was healthy babies... boys or girls..... I have been blessed with 2 boys and a girl but would of not been disappointed with another boy..... we didn't do gender reveal.... there was no such thing back in the day (could of found out with No.2 as had multiple scans and amnio but chose not to) and I know it's personal choice but I really don't like it... even though we were told we were having a grandson...... I'd much rather it be a surprise because as long as baby is healthy does it really really matter? My friend was told her 2nd son was a girl.... (was 26 years ago so obvs not as accurate!) - she was psyched for a girl and then he was a boy ... but he was beautiful and healthy and after the initial two min shock she was fine....... Why have they even shared that video with her mother screeching.... Chris looks so embarrassed ..... any wonder she's like she is .. 'I always wanted a little princess' Oh do fuck off you selfish cunt - so many women who'd make amazing mothers who can't be would be so happy with boys or girls.... I am really really stunned at this hideous shit show of a family showing their true colours they really are .... I just used to think her mother was a bit dippy but after seeing that she's a nasty spoilt cow just like her daughter !! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT - sorry for long ranty post but this has really angered me - her mother especially !!

• Heart

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Q and A.... “you have loads of money” “I don’t really like to talk about money” “you look amazing” “oh that’s so lovely of you I don’t think I look amazing but I’ve got no filter no now this is my natural look” “your (purposely spelt incorrectly) a brilliant mum” “ah thanks it’s just comes naturally when you love your
Kids so much” “you never have any problems and your life is amazing” “wel I have such a positive outlook on life I’m a naturally positive person so I don’t get anxiety or anything because I know I’m so lucky”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yawnyoureboring

As if she’s ever had a Big Mac! And If she has it was in the crazy 3 months at uni!

Cringing at the blog - imagine being friends with her, she must be such a bore on a night out - if she actually goes out ! I bet they all go out without her all the time (pre lockdown) as they know she won’t eat or drink anything.There will be a “don’t tag on Facebook” pact in case Nikki sees!
Seriously how are her sons going to feel watching these back? Her mum says FOUR times ‘you’ve got another egg’ and her clear disappointment that she’s not having the one girl, sorry princess/mini me she envisioned. I mean, they’re going to watch all of this someday and realise that one of them was never meant to take. She only stuck both eggs in to increase her chances but it’s clear she only wanted one to stick, and a female one at that.
View attachment 115948
View attachment 115944
How many times did they want to say you've got another egg!?! 😂 Wtaf you tried and failed for years for a Baby you've been blessed with two and its not good enough? Her parents are obviously the source of the problem because I know mine wouldn't of acted that way under the same circumstances she would of told me to get a bloody grip and count my blessings!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Where does it say she’s going for 2? Bad if she is....
She bangs on almost on every video or story about how she goes for a 1 hour walk each day when the boys sleep... now she's saying her and Chris take the boys daily for walks together

Oh and Hi Nikki 🖐🖐 you're welcome... think it was me who said Chris shows little interest in them and here we have a photo shoot (filtered obvs 🙄) of Dad of the Year contender and what she has written was written here......😂😂😂

Sad bitch

• Heart
  • Wow

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
That dinner didn't look enough to me. If the boys are feeding themselves, half of the food is going to end up on the floor. I'd give them double that amount plus a small amount of cheese! Or a bit of chopped ham or chicken. Stingy portions, let them decide when they are full. Now that they're for doing they need a lot more fuel and neither of them is chubby, although I'm not suggesting they are underweight either. Food at that age should be about fun and enjoyment and with her it all seems tense and regimented. Plus no sign of them eating any of their meals together as a family round the table. I bet when moobydick does the shopping he sits in the car scoffing pies and mars bars before he goes home.
Moobydick 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33