Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Nearly every photo I have of one of my nieces when she was a toddler saw her frowning or blank staring as she hated having her photo done 🤣 but then she grew out of it and beamed huge smiles for us.

L&G have lovely little smiles, I wonder what possessed her to post that one?
In fairness my daughter went through a stage like that, that’s true. I gave up with pictures for a while because she didn’t want it. But I think fopps thinks he’s looks angelic and we’re taking it that he looks sad. It’s different perspectives I guess

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to be sticking up for her again but appetites do vary. Until she was 3 my daughter drank loads of milk so didn’t eat loads. I let her because I was exactly the same at that age and also we have osteoporosis in the family so I figured it would all help. My son was little and often and still is now. My daughter ate her Easter eggs in two days straight my son still has some left. Children are all different. If your child is active and wants that amount of food give it to them. I’ve always been very lax in the sense if you’re hungry eat even if it’s half an hour before dinner. The snacks vary from fruit to yoghurts to chocolate. I have a warped relationship with food so I’m really trying hard to teach them food is fuel. All foods are ok but certain foods will help your body recover better when you’re ill and some things are just treats... under lockdown I’ll be honest (with a newborn baby) they’ve got away with more than normal as I was attached to the baby on the sofa and went in to find they’d demolished a big bar of dairy milk 😂 I’ve no doubt her relationship with food is warped, you can tell by the way she speaks about how much she loves her food, it’s a key sign of restriction. But her boys may drink a lot of milk around their meals. They may have lots of snacks. That may not. My son would always have two courses. A bowl of porridge and fruit and then yoghurt and fruit and same at lunch (with a meal) and dinner plus snacks in between and milk morning and night 😆 but they were quite small amounts. He’s been little and often from the moment he was born

I totally agree with this. My little girl is 2.5 and she barely eats anything. Half a weetabix for breakfast, some cucumber and tomato for lunch and a few bits of pasta for dinner. That’s it. I have tried everything to get her to eat more but she just doesn’t want it. She’s thriving and bright and happy. Appetites vary hugely and I don’t think that Fopps should be criticised for what she’s feeding them, they’re certainly not malnourished.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
OK digressing a bit here .... have any of you lovely younger mumma's bought from a website called patpat ? Came up on my FB and some of the stuff looks gorgeous for my little grandson but think it might be a US company ? TIA 🥰🥰

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Exactly this. I'd say trade has never been better as a lot of people are trying to avoid crowds or can't get out. I've seen loads of things being donated to needy people/hospitals on fb, by companies I've never heard of and it got my attention.

I had to go on a waiting list for the milkman even 😲I don't know anything about that particular company but it's just a guess... the PR person of that company really needs to have a rethink what they are doing.

And do we know if they were sent abuse or just comments that people don't agree with their actions 🤷🏼‍♀️ I doubt anyone on here would inbox them effing and jeffing. Well I wouldn't anyway! 😂🙃
One of the screenprints further up showing msgs to the company included the F word and was quite abuse!

Reactions: 2

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I though when they announced the clarification of the rules they said you could leave your house for exercise more that once per day?

Reactions: 2

Booboo22

I'm so glad she has her own threads on here! I've been blocked on her Instagram for ages now, I had completely forgotten about her until coming on here!

Sacked by Slimming World?? Great news, which thread can I read all about this on haha. She does my fucking nut in, trying to be relatable but throws money around like it's going out of fashion

(just seen why she was sacked. Hahahaha, serves you right, greedy moo)

where is this at please? Dying to know what’s gone on but Can’t find it 🤷‍♀️ Xxx

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I’m sorry if a company has received abuse, but it really was stupid (naive?) of them to do it, how can that be a necessary journey? There’s enough people desperate for fruit and veg deliveries, they could have advertised on local FB groups. IMO gifting to influencers is just wrong, full stop.
That may be your opinion but that is how instagram works. Businesses gift items to people with a big following and in turn hopefully get business off that person's following. Local fb groups just arent the same.