Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took my little boy to a children’s salon and they were brilliant with him he sat in one of those little cars and they cut his hair with scissors and then only put the clippers on the side slightly and they asked me what we wanted etc as if she sat there while he was screaming his head off crying and let that happen horrible cow I think her mother took him really or maybe Chris while she was at the gym or on her amazing twin Mum day out and now she’s trying to hide the fact someone messed up

Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful son

Reactions: 29
I'm so sorry that's just heartbreaking. she's so oblivious to the fact people go through things like this.

Reactions: 17
oh lovely that’s heartbreaking, I’m so sorry for your loss x This is what I mean, she thinks she has it rough, when people out there have actually got problems and tragic circumstances going on. The woman needs to come out of her bubble and see what others are actually going through.

Reactions: 23
Shes so fucking salty with her replies to people that say anything other than gushing praise to her someone wrote something like 'it looks fine to me it will grow back x' she replied back 'see my stories' ..no kisses like on everyone else's she has commented back to!! Oh and she's being dramatic over it yes love 3 stories an a whole fucking post over it we kinda get that

Reactions: 12
Wonder how she'll cope if Grayson needs glasses ,he definitely is cross eyed

She'll have a wonky face if she keeps up with the botox and fillers
She'll have to do a collaboration with Grim With Tan

Reactions: 11
So sorry for your loss. xx

I don’t know why she bothers asking for people to comment because unless you’re Vicky from Geordie shore, some other influencer dickhead or a multiple mum of the world then she ain’t bothered and has the worst replies. Doesn’t engage in any responses. People are putting effort into writing lengthy comments and she puts shit like “see my stories”.

I dunno why people follow her bitchy ass.

Reactions: 20
Sorry for your loss that's every parents worst nightmare,your health is your wealth always xx

Sorry for your loss that's every parents worst nightmare,your health is your wealth always xx
Thanks for your comments which are lovely .....I didn’t want to make it a poor me post she just made my do bloody mad as if a bad haircut it the worst thing ever

Reactions: 25
I’m so very sorry for your loss

Reactions: 11
Being traumatised is when your sick baby is blue lighted to hospital because they might die.... ! Or they are like others have said having treatment for cancer... or are born with a disability or illness.... FFS she has seriously pissed me off with her whining OVER AND OVER about a fucking hair cut! She's quick to put people in their place with her salty ass response online.... well grow a pair lady and say what you think in real life- this is pure bullshit and she's an idiot as are the arse lickers telling their 'horror' stories of bad hair cuts.... !! Fuck off and get in the real world !!

Hugs....

Reactions: 14
That's so sad, sending you love xx

Reactions: 9
Thanks for your comments which are lovely .....I didn’t want to make it a poor me post she just made my do bloody mad as if a bad haircut it the worst thing ever
That's not the case at all you've been to hell and back am sure ,I've family members that have lost children to this terrible disease one as recent as 7 weeks ago so have seen first hand the devastation it causes ....You have every right to be mad when people have a nervous breakdown over a haircut she should be thankful every day of her life for those boys instead of exploiting them .Someone needs to let her know the Stepford family doesn't exist

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
she did get the THEY’VE right though

Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear that x

Reactions: 6
that is heartbreaking
this woman doesn’t know the meaning of the word traumatic
everything gets handed to her on a plate ... the only thing she’s struggled with is getting
pregnant she had every right to say that was traumatic... even that she then went on to turn it into a shit show and make a mockery of it for people who won’t be as fortunate as her fucking self ... she’s vile absolutely fucking vile

Wonder how she'll cope if Grayson needs glasses ,he definitely is cross eyed
At least his glasses won’t keep slipping off those ears will keep them up sturdy

Reactions: 12
God help him he has nothing going for him then the critter ! I never noticed his ears tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.