Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here @EnoughAlready with my 4 I gave them a healthy balanced diet with all the food groups and thankfully got them through childhood with a good attitude to food and certainly no hang ups like the Ryan boys will have like their mom.....

Reactions: 4
In all my years as a parent and a career working within many aspects of child health and development over a 20 year period, I have not heard the words ‘protein and carbs’ being used in relation to weaning and babies...sounds too controlled and ‘diet-like’ for me... healthy, nutritional and balanced are the words I heard, learnt about and used as guidance.

Reactions: 14
I have a meeting with some health visitors tomorrow, I am going to show them this routine and ask for their input!

Reactions: 7
But has anyone ever asked what your waist measurement is or whether they can see your caesarean scar? I mean you must get asked ALL the time!

Thought she 'loved' English at school. At breakfast time she "ends up eating there's".
At least she didn't have to pay £9k a year for that degree! Although maybe they don't cover English in a management degree!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
But has anyone ever asked what your waist measurement is or whether they can see your caesarean scar? I mean you must get asked ALL the time!
The only people who have asked to see my Caesarean scar have been health professionals,my sister and my mum...I have had 3 sections and maintained my weight. If enough of you want me to do a video I can, of course you all want to know my secret.
Haha, in all honesty I have never even been asked by close friends to show my scar, why people would request a random vlogger to bare all...I do not understand.

Reactions: 13

Because they didn’t!! She’s just a show off! It’s all about views and numbers and trying to think of stuff to video as she’s so boring and repetitive!

Reactions: 8
Same here @EnoughAlready with my 4 I gave them a healthy balanced diet with all the food groups and thankfully got them through childhood with a good attitude to food and certainly no hang ups like the Ryan boys will have like their mom.....
This is what screams out at me when I read her posts Birdy, those boys are going to have some major complexes, and they’ve already been so controlled! She’s going to have a shock when they have their speech to verbalise their wants properly! You can’t compartmentalise children it doesn’t work! We’d all love to run on perfect schedules, but kids will be kids and something will always mean something else has to give! Yet even with chicken pox she’s tried to control the situation, and still do what she wants to do, and take them, despite the little boy having no chance to properly recouperate& incubation period etc out and about! Don’t think i’ve ever come across such a selfish mother before!

She made a point in saying they had full fat milk whilst she had skimmed.....adults also need calcium.
Skimmed milk actually has the same amount of calcium as full fat.. you’ll probably end up consuming more calcium drinking skimmed than you would semi or fill fat, as you’d probably drink more milk as it’s less calories

Reactions: 4
Ok so I’ve watched some more of her videos and that wide eyed stare is just so weird!!! Doesn’t anyone else see it or is it just me she opens her eyes extra wide before starting a new sentence I swear

I'm very squeamish so I will run s mile if someone even mentions stitches/scars whatever so find it really weird that anyone would even think "go on Nicola do a YouTube video and give us all a look at your tattoo as well" .....just No! Don't know who said Fopperbollix but they were right!

Ok so I’ve watched some more of her videos and that wide eyed stare is just so weird!!! Doesn’t anyone else see it or is it just me she opens her eyes extra wide before starting a new sentence I swear
she does followed by that psycho laugh.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what riles me more, Fopp’s ego/crazy eyes/annoying laugh/poor grammar/lack of maternal instinct or the pathetic people who comment on her posts with things like “you make having twins look like a piece of cake”, “you’re such an amazing mum” blah blah blah. They’re as deluded as she is!

Reactions: 13
That’s what really annoys me, that she gives everyone the impression it’s so easy and she has this perfect controlled life and is back to a size 8 blah blah... this is what makes people think that it’s normal and if they don’t live up to that standard they have failed as a parent. Post Natal Depression can be caused through people like Fopp, making it ‘look’ like it’s a piece of piss. Hate her for this, she’s causing so much damage.

i bet she tells them that she has allergies or something because if i was running a pub and got that call so that she can have a low calorie meal i would be like...what the fudge...have steak and salad. its easy ...FOR EVERYONE

a treat of chicken nuggets carrot sticks and a fruit bag every now and then would not be the end of the world.

Last edited:
I have PND, anxiety and PTSD since having my baby and she genuinely made me feel like crap! Found this website though and I know she’s full of sh*t!! Kind of feel a little bit sorry for her because she’s portraying this “omg my family is amazing, I’ve TWO babies and I’m a size 8 and a fit husband” but she looks numb (not just from the Botox) and I do think she has something.. she’s still an arse though wish she’d let her eyes open naturally and not ridiculously wide and stop shaking the babies. My baby was starting to stand at the boys age and was born at 34 weeks their development is kind of worrying..

That's the worrying thing @Mammyof1 other ladies look at her IG and think she has it all... I did but Tatte opened my eyes to the vain shallow creature that she is and I'm greatful to have unsubscribed as she was depressing me no end. Enjoy what you have is my motto

Reactions: 11
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.

Reactions: 19
she is with them about 7 hours out of 24 days haha

Reactions: 11
I am really surprised the boys sleep so well, if she’s being honest about them sleeping through the night! At 8/9 months, even babies that have always slept through go through sleep regression, development leap, teething, practising rolling/crawling in the middle of the night etc!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.