Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I feel so so bad for Trent, it’s disgusting that he’s being made into a scapegoat. It’s all excuses. Villa have a “no excuse culture” now thanks to Unai; he mentions constantly, and it works. They’re all tired, every player at the Euros is there on the back of a league season, England aren’t special…

Poch is a great shout, knows the league and also those of the countries we’d be facing, great with the players and would knit Palmer into the starting squad like he deserves to be. If Gerrard comes in then say goodbye to World Cup qualification, 100%

Klopp, please come out of retirement, your adopted country needs you 😕

I don’t know what Southgate’s MO is, he doesn’t seem to be that bothered about keeping his job? We all see week in week out what these players are capable of, if he can’t work out how to gel them together (after spending all season jollying around the grounds watching them) then give it up to someone who can.
Poch would be better for England, he knows the league and the players etc. He’ll get the best out of those players. I know Stevie G is an England legend etc but don’t think he’s ready.

The media need to calm down, you’d think England were bottom of their group with 0 points the way they’re going on! Don’t like how it’s always the same players getting shit over others as well.

My boys playing tonight, come on Scotland! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
Everyone on this thread should be more supportive towards Jacqueline Grealish going through a Bruce/Caitlyn moment

yeah, sell him now @ManCity

• Haha

louisababe

Just seen on another thread they Kyle Walker allegedly been with Pricey .. not only cheating on his beautiful wife Annie with Lauren and got 2 kids but now Katie price in the mix … Jesus has he got problems or something

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
She does seems to be.Having kids never seems to stop footballers cheating though.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

rasperryripple

VIP Member

Bet Sasha is gutted she didn’t get to debut her bump at the euros.
It seems to have been taken down. Maybe they reported it because she had just had a few too many pastries from the breakfast buffet and was premenstrual and retaining fluid.
If not and she is preggers I think Jack will be a brilliant dad partly because he’s a big kid himself but he clearly loves kids. Good luck to them I was too old for him anyway 😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Trent played less than 10 minutes yet is somehow still the picture they use on the cover, something not quite right. Every England player has been awful but it’s the black players who are getting the most stick, Kane and Rice have been disgraceful yet I don’t see their names or faces plastered all over the place?

• Angry
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
Thank you!! I bloody hate that song too. In fact Ingerland fans in general make my eyes roll so far back in my head I can see what I did yesterday. Arrogant, ridiculous bunch make me hate being English. Like those idiots that took the model of the WW2 bomber with them 😏

I’ve had more interesting smear tests than watching Southgate‘s nonsense. Brings on players to run in behind but takes off the one player that is able to make those passes in behind?!
There is no leadership on the field, the media and pundits are ripping into their scapegoat whilst others get away with no criticism and Southgate claims we miss Phillips. Fucking hell lads - it’s not looking good.
I don’t want to insult anyone when I say this but

England fans who travel are the cringiest fuckers walking, they always support shit teams so they follow England and go mad for it because it’s their only chance of a being able to chase a trophy and this England team don’t like each other they are shit and I won’t be told any different.

Aww @HaloGirl hope you’ve not been on a heart break diet no man is worth losing your appetite or worth losing money over. Keep ya chin up kid 😘🩷

• Heart