Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JanQi

Some observations:
- Charlotte Trippier isn't in Germany, I assumed because her kids are at school BUT
- she's posting loads of thirst traps on her stories
- she's no longer following Kieron, she's taken him out of her bio he hasn't liked any of her recent posts
- she's also posting cryptic quotes and references to her "loyal ones"
- the rumour mill up here is that their house is on the market and she's told her kids' activities etc they won't be back next term

I'm on maternity leave and have time on my hands can you tell 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Kakan

Chatty Member
Told mum about my new country Austria.
Mum: Why are you on an english chat forum?
Me: Because it's fun talking to people outside Scandi and all years we study english at school, might as well use it to something.
Mum: Like harassing poor brits with your stupid comments?
Me: Yeah! 😀
Mum: Oh dear. Are Beckham doing good?
I did not inherited my interested for sport from her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

AdsB

VIP Member
Ronnie Foden is in Madders girlfriend’s likes 😳😂.
C8FB2F51-09BD-4396-A103-58C589A425D1.jpeg

Sorry I love taking the piss out of the Ronnie account knowing it’s obviously not him 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Smca53

VIP Member
Harry, how on earth have you guys “controlled your destiny”? Only by the grace of this group being allergic to goals are we top.
On the same day he said that England “as a nation” haven’t won anything for a long time, totally erasing the women’s team, I think it’s confirmed he shouldn’t be allowed to open his mouth

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

olivia321

VIP Member
Pause the football they are saying now

IMG_0349.jpeg

Explains why England are so shite they are worried about that little scruff who’s stuck to a cactus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Diddikins

VIP Member
It doesn’t surprise me at all that, in this day and age, opinions like that still exist. Let’s be honest, a lot of fans still don’t believe that women and children belong at football matches.

Ladies of the thread, how many times have you been in a conversation with a group of men and your very valid opinion is just ignored?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
@wordzalad @Rocket Queen @~*~Jess~*~ @HaloGirl

Thank you so much my lovelies ♥

Looking like my mum has multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer) but they’re trying to rule other things out too so she’s had some biopsies today (and found she has diverticulitis). She was a bit shaken up but ok and has been sleeping it off (my professional stirring of a mushroom Cup a Soup has helped her heal no doubt!).

Didn’t help that we got a taxi home and the guy that turned up was pretty much a Polish Shaggy & the Mystery Machine (a mini van I had to haul her in & out of whilst he was blaring music and being generally unhelpful. He didn’t get a tip put it that way!) 😬

Sending all the love to @Velocinaptor2 mama! My ultimate number one player tonight
I read this too fast 😂 The sedation didn’t wear off for her to score a brace tonight alas!
---
@Shhhh111 booking.com have messed up my hol booking wish i knew this. got here and the room is nothing like it was described.
everything i touch at the min turns to shite 😭
Really hope your ok and safe (and they haven’t sent you to some horror dungeon like those Scottish lads in Germany 😱) x

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well then Gareth, looks like Trent wasn’t the problem after all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Horrific manager. Takes a special talent to make the premier league POTS, la liga POTS and bundesliga top scorer look this shit 😂

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I want to send my sincere love and thoughts to the Jack Grealish #106 thread

I can’t believe a YouTube blogger has trapped your man and is carrying a baby headband

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Actually gutted about Albania 😭 also the Italians always finding a way... brutal for Croatia. Was manifesting Albania advancing and Italy getting grouped 😢
Awww i’m not, my ex is albanian so what a dear shame for him that they’ve gone out xxx

• Haha

Lovegossip

Chatty Member
It's my birthday today and if I'm allowed some wishes then I hope England win with a positive convincing performance and I don't end up yelling at the tv and scaring the hubby lol

My husband who hates football wanted to take me out to dinner during the game, I was like nope!

Instead we are going out for breakfast and then I can watch all 3 games in peace ⚽👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Thread title from me taken from @rasperryripple’s post about a petition to reinstate Jack Grealish.

it is all about the euros
ronnie Foden saw a psychic.
we wondered how Denise Bellingham hasn’t played a CI.
Lozza Goodman is going to rock up to the euros.
well done and god bless u YeahBrackie ❤ hope @olivia321 @Hannahebee and her family are feeling better. and @Panda girl 04 we are sending you loads of hugs and hope you aren’t in too much pain. ❤❤
and @wordzalad ’s bro enjoys the euros with Alan

dedicating this thread to Rob burrows, Kevin Campbell and Matija Sarkic. rest in peace ❤
most liked post was about matija from @Snoopysnoop123

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23