Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Harry, how on earth have you guys “controlled your destiny”? Only by the grace of this group being allergic to goals are we top.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kakan

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely puzzled by what makes Walker worth fighting over!
Money money money (must be funny, it's a rich man's world).🤑🤑🤑

I don't know if I should scream or laugh at that Lauryn thread, that are some scary reading for a Swedish woman. We don't call women "home wrecking whore" because they been sleeping with a married man. The key words here are married man, if a man that are in a relationship cheats it 100 percent his fault. Never ever blame women for mens wrong doing. And Kyle calling two of his kids misstakes and that he don't want anything to do with them, HIS OWN KIDS!!! We be coming for him with tarring and feathering.👿

Same with the tabloids trying to blame the women for "the wag drama they caused are disturbing the players and the women should have kept this private". Well if the men hadn't put their private parts in the wrong vaginas it would't be a wag drama. :cautious:

"Queen Annie" no no no. Queens are strong independent women that don't put up with shit from anyone and they support themselves. Never be economical dependent on a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kakan

Chatty Member
Every time I see C-Ron play for Portugal I think of the moths that invaded the final in the Euros in Paris and especially The Moth that invaded Ronaldos crying face. :ROFLMAO:

Skärmavbild 2024-06-18 kl. 22.15.52.png

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Is Curtis Woodhouse okay? 😂

He’s retweeted this reply as well 😭

IMG_0743.jpeg

Imagine if something went wrong, and the dad just wasn’t there?!

• Wow
  • Angry

Donald23

VIP Member

Bet Sasha is gutted she didn’t get to debut her bump at the euros.
Maybe this knocks something in to Jack. Hes had less minutes this season and from what he shows he’s a family oriented man, so maybe a kid will turn him around on the field and off the field… I will hold my breath though on that

• Haha

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Told mum about my new country Austria.
Mum: Why are you on an english chat forum?
Me: Because it's fun talking to people outside Scandi and all years we study english at school, might as well use it to something.
Mum: Like harassing poor brits with your stupid comments?
Me: Yeah! 😀
Mum: Oh dear. Are Beckham doing good?
I did not inherited my interested for sport from her. :ROFLMAO:
Let your Mum know we love having you on this thread ❤
Can you speak/write/read any other languages? It's one of the things we really do poorly with in schools in the UK. Most children don't start to learn a new language to they are 11. What is way to late in my opinion. If they started when a child was 4/5
then we would have more people who could speak a different language in this country.

Oh and tell your Mum, Beckham is still sniffing around the royals trying to get his knighthood 😂 (not going to happen)

• Heart

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
So he is not playing in the Euros but is a pundit, no one can beat this haircut 😲
Ladies and gentlemen i give you
Landon Donovan
Screenshot_20240617_221556_Facebook.jpg

Also some of you where chatting about bad tattoos footballers have. These are bad 🤣
Screenshot_20240617_221632_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
COVID Update I no longer have a sore throat or a cough any more, my Dad is still coughing and took a test on Sunday and yesterday and is still positive albeit the line is very faint and my Mum is feeling a lot better also although it has made her feel more tired than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

rasperryripple

VIP Member
No fan of Annie but I can’t get over the brass neck of Lauryn. Kyle is a shit no doubt but has made it clear he doesn’t want her there. She is using that kid for her own deluded dream of being a WAG. I don’t think a 4 year old will have any recollection of being there. She is purely seeking attention for herself and the daily fail and scum are feeding it!

redstraw16

VIP Member
IMG_0725.jpeg

💀 dead basic sentiment right now is

“do england know this isn’t a friendly?”

“how does Southgate make the most exciting players so boring”

“get Kane and Foden off”

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Thomas Frank on the panel 😍 Oh my days, I’m currently in a hospital waiting room whilst my mum has an endoscopy & colonoscopy and this is making the uncomfortable seat worth it 😂

235634BD-52F7-4210-974D-83AFA3565ECA.jpeg

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Looks like the Mail may have organised LG little trip to watch England. There's another exclusive article with her going to the match and they've joined her 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow