Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
What a night at Hampden 🤩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I always moan about international breaks but I do love a good game at Hampden! I did spend most of the game staring at McTominay though, he is something else 😍 I wonder if that girl in front of him in one of his recent insta pics is his girlfriend? She’s gorgeous and I’m very jealous of her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Just Drive

VIP Member
Thing is I don’t think she cares. She’s enjoying the lifestyle and not like he’s going to miss whatever money he spends on her so he won’t care if she’s only staying with him for the clout and the money If he gives her £30k for a bag or £50k for a holiday that’s like absolutely nothing for a footballer and it keeps her happy whilst he’s off fucking about
This is what I’ve always thought. They have to have some arrangement and regardless of how completely weird it looks, it somehow works for them.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I love the idea of him oblivious to the world reading it out loud but just in his normal voice without any pronunciations 🤣.

• Haha

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I’m sure we will get a few sightings of them just near each other then she will go completely private on socials, with follows from his friends and family increasing and they’ll say they’re just private then bam she’ll be there at the World Cup everywhere.

Call me psychic when it happens 🤣
You know it, you just fucking know it!! Add that one to the bingo card!

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Sasha is always away in her vlogs and on Insta but can she ever actually relax and enjoy herself, probably only when she 100% knows he’s away himself with city but even then it’s like how many girls is he hitting up on Instagram or making plans to hook up with?

Jack really is a dog lmao i shouldn’t laugh but he’s not changing his ways is he…he’s like a kid in a sweet shop and it’s really heartbreaking for her if she’s willing to accept that.

pixxyy

VIP Member
respect the fact his priv is a picture of him, so many footballers have random pics on theres

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I’ll be busy with another sport this weekend but I hope everyone enjoys the return of the Premier League and I wish everyone a happy weekend!
Except of course Eric Dier.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
you guys seen that kyle walker has had groin surgery and will be out for a while? defs a doubt for world cup

• Sad

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
WAGs dressing modestly? 🤭 they should be boycotting this place!

Be quite amusing if an England WAG got arrested and put in a cell for a few nights pending a court case, because they were dumb enough not to do their homework on the place they were visiting first, to make sure they didn't do something over in Qatar that's fine to do here.

It’s giving teenager dropping hints that they have a boyfriend… like it seems a bit weird. If you’re going out, just post like adults rather than this weird coy shit
It's giving me "Oh hey look everyone I've got another footballer but it's a secret" vibes. Girl please.

Sadly I know people who are over 30 and doing this 🤣
What real everyday people? Why would people do that? So weird.

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
The defence will bring it up though.
If he pleads not guilty and there’s a trial. But that’s a way off.

It honestly doesn’t hold much weight. DV victims can retract their whole statements say it was a lie etc etc. It’s heartbreaking but It’s not shocking or means the victim is lying at all. In fact it’s extremely common for contact to happen, and victim to be coerced back in. Luckily, they have some good evidence it would appear for the CPS to authorise a charge, so that is very promising indeed. Social media contact in domestics aren’t uncommon or means it didn’t happen. It certainly would have been known to the police before the charge.

wordzalad

VIP Member
This is a grown man who is supposed to be a professional. My teenage siblings are less dramatic than this man 😭

• Haha