Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a flake for breakfast #nutritious because I don’t usually fancy anything til much later, but wanted something sugary so baby moves on my scan!

Literally so excited, I haven’t seen her in months now (minus her foot quickly on an abdominal scan I got for other health stuff) and covid meant we missed out on one of those 4D scans where the babies look like melted candles? Hoping they’ll be able to see a little face!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Speaking of Gousto - has anyone used pasta evangelists? I’ve been targeted with ads with a lemon pasta that I’m wishfully thinking will resemble something I had in Amalfi but I’m cynical of these sorts of things, I can imagine seeing it in a #kindlygifted insta story 🙄
I don't know about pasta evangelists, but if you did want a pasta based treat and are anywhere near Cafe Murano in Bermondsey, you can get lush pasta kits from them (delivery if close, or collection) for a lovely change. We got one for my mum's birthday and it was amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had a Peppermint Aero for breakfast, but unlike @heretoreaditall2019 I don't have the excuse of pregnancy, I am just a glutton.

This thread doesn't show up on my watch list despite the fact that I'm watching it and it's making me sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a Peppermint Aero for breakfast, but unlike @heretoreaditall2019 I don't have the excuse of pregnancy, I am just a glutton.

This thread doesn't show up on my watch list despite the fact that I'm watching it and it's making me sad.
I love mint Aeros!!! Too much.
It doesn’t show up on mine either 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I am watching it also
Hope you’re doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Eurgh I think the reason people on the SH thread Maybe liked him is due to SH and cronies bullying his wife. I’m sure they were vile to her? I’m not defending GC by any means as think he’s insidious.

My problem with Gousto is Joe Wickes involvement in it, he’s a shareholder and if you read his threads on here it will put you off!
Oh no, I didn't realise that about Joe Wicks.

Can't stand him!

Reactions: 7
I had some chocolate peanuts for breakfast, I can’t stop eating them at the moment! 😋

Edit to add - I also don’t have the excuse of being pregnant, I’m just greedy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had some white chocolate cheesecake for breakfast 😬. It was my sister's birthday the other day and she dropped off some leftover cakes. I'm not a cheesecake fan but my god this is lush! Lots of fresh cream and chocolate 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I had some white chocolate cheesecake for breakfast 😬. It was my sister's birthday the other day and she dropped off some leftover cakes. I'm not a cheesecake fan but my god this is lush! Lots of fresh cream and chocolate 😍
You may like one of my favourite cakes, white chocolate truffle cake. Very tasty!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve always found him irritating but his basically filming every minute of his daughters life for content is just awful, I feel so bad for her
Another self-obsessed narcissist happy to sell his children's childhoods and privacy for 💰💰💰💰

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I hope soon they introduce laws against this similar to the ones they have for child actors, it’s so awful
God, yes. Long overdue! I see a lot of parents getting sued by their offspring in the future......

Babe, same. I have packed on the Lockdown pounds and look a good 6 months pregnant. Too scared to get on the scales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know about pasta evangelists, but if you did want a pasta based treat and are anywhere near Cafe Murano in Bermondsey, you can get lush pasta kits from them (delivery if close, or collection) for a lovely change. We got one for my mum's birthday and it was amazing.
oooooh I love the sound of this & im assuming they’re an independent business so even better!! Thank you ❤

I fear I’m in the minority but the idea of mint chocolate turns my stomach 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had a flake for breakfast #nutritious because I don’t usually fancy anything til much later, but wanted something sugary so baby moves on my scan!

Literally so excited, I haven’t seen her in months now (minus her foot quickly on an abdominal scan I got for other health stuff) and covid meant we missed out on one of those 4D scans where the babies look like melted candles? Hoping they’ll be able to see a little face!
Haha, that made me think of this image. Hope you get a good look at Babyreaditall <3

zfSkeal.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha, that made me think of this image. Hope you get a good look at Babyreaditall <3

View attachment 181298
lmaoooo they are so bad, it’s like the tech is 60% of the way there and they just thought duck it, this’ll do, let’s release it to the mass market and never ever improve it? I thankfully managed to see her face & get a print out that I stupidly crushed in my tote bag because I’m an awful human!!

Things are developing with various issues I’m getting tested but we reckon she’ll be early / potentially induced early so pretty much any day now is a possibility 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
oooooh I love the sound of this & im assuming they’re an independent business so even better!! Thank you ❤

I fear I’m in the minority but the idea of mint chocolate turns my stomach 🤮
Do look at Nonna Tonda who I mentioned before. They have an Instagram account. The first two deliveries are free I believe.

Other items I like from Ocado and Waitrose.
442EF62F-C3DE-42D5-B4AB-B22025BA8FFE.jpeg
5D0EC8CE-824E-4BFE-994F-20ABD361838D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.