Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all.
Hot again here in Southend.
CBA for breakfast yet.
Have a good day all.

Reactions: 12
And this is exactly why I have no mirrors in my bedroom. Candyman or Bloody Mary

Reactions: 9
Since Jan last year when I came home from a weekend away with the girls there has been a half drunk bottle of gin in my glove compartment. Since then I have had my car serviced and the tyres changed and wondered why they mechanics gave me pitying looks!

Reactions: 17
It's incredibly humid here this morning, we slept with the ceiling fan on and the front door open. It's flying ant day here https://giphy.com/ED9SwjneauuCA

Reactions: 13
There's a new crisp flavour which I saw last night and as soon as I saw the flavour's name I knew immediately what specific crisp they are. Idk why some crisps make it so easy to identify them from platform to platform

Reactions: 27
Babe, same. And I agree the underboob sweat is not nice- GG cup here.

Reactions: 9
I love saltwater sandals! They are abit pricey though
Are they comfy? I always worry as they have that flat sole & I remember buying shoes like that in my youth and always aching at the end of the day!

It's incredibly humid here this morning, we slept with the ceiling fan on and the front door open. It's flying ant day here https://giphy.com/ED9SwjneauuCA
Wait, not trying to triangulate and sorry if this is cheeky but where are you that you can sleep with the front door open?!

We can’t even sleep without our front door double locked, our cars would be out the country by the time we woke up

Reactions: 14
Candyman terrified me when I was younger. My brother was watching it and tricked me into watching a bit of it when I was about 10. There was a bloke in a bathroom. My brother said he has a fight in a minute. Next thing Candyman comes in and kills the bloke and after that I could hardly sleep for yonks. Also when I was 5 my brother told me Freddy Krueger lived in my wardrobe

Reactions: 12
Don't worry, we are in a sleepy little village in Spain. The house is in the middle of a largish garden surrounded by a high fence. That + 5 dogs and neighbours who know when someone farts make me feel quite safe.

Reactions: 18
On my post the other day I nearly added on that I liked ham crisps! I'm glad I didn't now but genuinely, ham and mustard crisps are (I however am not a ham crisp).

Reactions: 22
Well, mystery solved. There wasn't a bra in the boot but he slipped me his number bless him. I can stop sweating now!

I really dislike ham crisps, so just try to ignore them when they pop up.

Reactions: 30
I think to identify them (or, indeed, to care) you have to be both a. Scottish and b. up on Scottish football 'culture'.
I am intrigued!!!! Copying this from heretoread:
PS I really appreciated the ‘thot’ explanations on the mother thread!

Don't worry, we are in a sleepy little village in Spain. The house is in the middle of a largish garden surrounded by a high fence. That + 5 dogs and neighbours who know when someone farts make me feel quite safe.
Jealous ! (Although not of the dogs, I’d rather 5 cats )

Reactions: 5
Hilarious! See? Your long, flowing locks and time lord special glow 🪐
It's probably lockdown desperation, or maybe he slips every woman his number and hopes for a shag! My hair is sadly not the Rapuzelest of the household merely waist length, I have more than the baby though. Ha, in your face tiny one.

Jealous ! (Although not of the dogs, I’d rather 5 cats )
Ha ha, we have 9 cats plus all the village cats come to ours for their breakfast and mysteriously reappear at about 7pm!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.