Food & Drink #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also fancy giving that much of a tit about what anyone online has to say about anything to do with your life? Obviously outside of the really wrong morally tit like Wiley being a massive anti Semite or anything right wing and poisonous, who bleeping cares? All our phones turn off 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know the full story but hinch is promoting this fabric conditioner spray & told people to use it on their stairs, but it made them slippy af and loads of people have seriously harmed themselves from it 😱
Imagine spraying your stairs cos some woman with an old woman filter On the internet tells you to then falling over id never tell anyone for shame

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am SO EXCITED to have a lie in tomorrow (officially sanctioned by ... myself) that I just know I'm going to wake up at, like, 5.30am. From the excitement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think our next triangulation (I'm looking at you, @heretoreaditall2019 - baby due or not you are the chief investigator of wankers and Tattle counterpart of Saturn. Feel free to advertise a maternity cover position tho...) should be finding out who on the thread is complaining about people a) being bleeping NICE to each other and b) using (frankly hilarious) GIFs to enhance their points.

I don't see how mods can discourage these things but not try to stop people from joining at thread 40-odd, not bothering to read the previous threads or even the summaries, and asking frankly idiotic questions.

In the meantime I'm glad this thread exists so we can continue talking (nice) shite. My soup was the bomb, btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know the full story but hinch is promoting this fabric conditioner spray & told people to use it on their stairs, but it made them slippy af and loads of people have seriously harmed themselves from it 😱
Would love to say I have time to fabric condition my stairs and that was the cause of the injury. Instead it was trainer socks and a heavy laundry basket...

Also - what the hell is Hinch thinking??!! Terrible advice. And there is so much more to life than shining your stairs. (although @Pocahontas yours did look very shiny and lovely)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t - I know - imagine going into A&E and having to explain how you’d done it?! Having to get your husband or kids to clean it off the stairs before it kills one of them nd all? Would it even clean off?!

I think you’re being really unfair to thread number 2, after all that’s nearly the same. I’m flouncing!!
do you know what grips my tits is when people whine they had the most liked title and it wasn’t used. duck saaaaaaaake

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Me checking into the JM thread seeing that there is still "not all landlord" bullshit vibes
and checking straight back out... Nah...

Agree with everything that's been said in this thread... I have spent my evening making jelly out of queen Anne's lace wild carrot growing in the garden and raspberries. I moved in with my fella about 4 weeks ago and I still can't quite believe I have a garden now (at the risk of sounding like JM)...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I found the JM threads because of the discrepancies in her stories and because I thought she was going absolutely bonkers. I liked her story in the beginning and bought her first book. I read all the threads in a week’s time and you all made me laugh so hard! But it is sad how the tone has changed over the last couple of days. Glad to see that the regulars keep up the good work here!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
do you know what grips my tits is when people whine they had the most liked title and it wasn’t used. duck saaaaaaaake
The actual embarrassment of it, I just sulk quietly instead.

I love dipping in and out of the Celeb Gossip on Tattle, I do find it confusing though as I forget it’s not just about one person a la Mx McMonroe so wonder why Dani Minogue and Antonio Banderas are having an affair!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Italian - yum.

I love AMS! Well, all the series with Jessica Lange / Sarah Paulson in. My favourite series were Asylum and Freak Show (I like the period ones) have you seen them?
I’ve seen murder house and almost done with asylum at the moment. Love Jessica Lange, she has made both seasons so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Me checking into the JM thread seeing that there is still "not all landlord" bullshit vibes
and checking straight back out... Nah...

Agree with everything that's been said in this thread... I have spent my evening making jelly out of queen Anne's lace wild carrot growing in the garden and raspberries. I moved in with my fella about 4 weeks ago and I still can't quite believe I have a garden now (at the risk of sounding like JM)...
Landlord & billionaire lives matter x

That’s lovely though congrats, sorry to be so uncouth as to ask but what is Queen Anne’s lace wild carrot? Is this a carrot flavoured jelly? It sounds very fancy though x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The actual embarrassment of it, I just sulk quietly instead.

I love dipping out of the Celeb Gossip on Tattle, I do find it confusing though as I forget it’s not just about one person a la Mx McMonroe so wonder why Dani Minogue and Antonio Banderas are having an affair!
Thanks for reminding me about that thread it’s a great rabbit hole to go down

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.