Food Bloggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pocketing online subs in return for, er, nothing is just what Jack Monroe does. What is it with these foodies (not sure JM really deserves that term) and their entitled arrogance that lets them take people’s money and give nothing back?
I would never behave like that - the shame!

Reactions: 3
Plus all the free stuff too! All the latest cookbooks sent for free, free meals out, free expensive bread baking-ware, produce, flour, etc.

No real job so you can hop off on holiday about 53 times a year and divide your time between hipster Margate and hipster East London.

She obviously comes from money so the self-entitlement was probably instilled at a young age, but she’s so incredibly privileged/lucky and never ever seems to comprehend this.

She even Regrams her “helper” thanking her for the snacks. Imagine being that desperate/lacking in self worth. Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Down to 684 followers now, not surprising as she’s posted one barely a recipe recipe in the last 2 months.
Guessing her endless woes are health related, given this

A6FE2586-21FD-4BAE-BDFC-D0BD82E93487.jpeg

But she also used to make about 4 grand from her in person sourdough classes.
This (and the 'sourdough school') just baffles me! You can get a good book on bread baking for less than £20 that will tell you everything you need to know about sourdough starters etc, its really not that complicated!

Down to 684 followers now, not surprising as she’s posted one barely a recipe recipe in the last 2 months.
Guessing her endless woes are health related, given this

View attachment 1793389
Don’t you remember the attention seeking pictures from her hospital bed in Spain without saying why she was there?

Irritating Facebook Hun attention-seeking habit IMO. Either say what’s wrong or don’t post the ‘poor me in hospital’ thirsty pics in the first place.

Reactions: 4
Don’t you remember the attention seeking pictures from her hospital bed in Spain without saying why she was there?

Irritating Facebook Hun attention-seeking habit IMO. Either say what’s wrong or don’t post the ‘poor me in hospital’ thirsty pics in the first place.
Ah yes of course. Posted pics of half decent looking hospital food then she got really mad with people who pointed that out to her because they weren’t sufficiently sympathetic towards her ordeal - which she chose to tease but not to go into details about 🙄

• Haha
I need somewhere to say this lol. I am worried for doobydobap and her newest endeavour of opening a restaurant. She seems like one of those girls who cannot be single to save her life. She's been with her newest boyfriend for 6 months after trying to get back with her ex and failing and now and she's already moved this new guy in with her and is starting a very risky business with him. Just really hope she's got contracts written up in case God forbid something goes wrong.

I really wish her all the success and happiness and although she seems a little privileged and tone dead at times, she overall seems like a good girl with her heart in the right place who is simply a product of her upbringing.

Blah blah again 🙄
BB2CDD4D-6266-4D3C-A038-E7ED9851AB38.jpeg

Also anyone else think EllyPear is on hols with a new boyfriend? She’s not alone and if it was a mate (male or female) or her mum, she’d say. Noticed a few q’s asking about solo travel and she dodged it

Reactions: 4
Yes she definitely said ‘we’ when talking about only discovering the iced frappe/booze combo late on.

Reactions: 1
Blah blah again 🙄View attachment 1852264

Also anyone else think EllyPear is on hols with a new boyfriend? She’s not alone and if it was a mate (male or female) or her mum, she’d say. Noticed a few q’s asking about solo travel and she dodged it
I had to unfollow her a couple of years ago and I can’t remember why, might have to have a look to remind myself 😂

• Haha
I had to unfollow her a couple of years ago and I can’t remember why, might have to have a look to remind myself 😂
i will prob unfollow her soon, all her meals are so boring and repetitive. constant selfies of her dull frumpy outfits from Toast too.

• Haha
Holy hell, stop trying to make your boyfriend’s crappy app happen, Martha!
I think they move in such obsessively foodie circles they don't realise that 99pc of people, even foodie people, don't really care enough to bother with an app like that.

Doobydobap newest video... This girl is strange lol. She seems to be obsessed with being in a relationship and can't be single. She met a guy a few months ago and is now starting a business with him after she made him move country to be with her. Now her newest video is dedicated to her everlasting, comfortable, happy and deep friendship she shares with her... Best male friend. She gives me such strange vibes, like very toxic and dependent on men for happiness. Luckily people in the comments are picking up on it too.

There's nowhere really discussing her and this seems like the best place. I wanna hear other people's thoughts

Doobydobap newest video... This girl is strange lol. She seems to be obsessed with being in a relationship and can't be single. She met a guy a few months ago and is now starting a business with him after she made him move country to be with her. Now her newest video is dedicated to her everlasting, comfortable, happy and deep friendship she shares with her... Best male friend. She gives me such strange vibes, like very toxic and dependent on men for happiness. Luckily people in the comments are picking up on it too.

There's nowhere really discussing her and this seems like the best place. I wanna hear other people's thoughts
Agree especially with the recent drama of her deleting videos about the lawsuit against her!

Late to the party but I saw Martha DeLacy revealed what the sadfishing was about. I couldn’t get my head around this slide though - this has to be a joke - you surely wouldn’t announce it to all and sundry if it wasn’t!?
IMG_1215.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Late to the party but I saw Martha DeLacy revealed what the sadfishing was about. I couldn’t get my head around this slide though - this has to be a joke - you surely wouldn’t announce it to all and sundry if it wasn’t!?
View attachment 2532840
Not a joke. She wrote more in the Sunday Times about it - can't view the whole article but screenshot of the first bit. But yeah, not a joke!

IMG_0781.png