Food and Drink #52

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BubbleDuck, night snack instigator/ is it okay to ask how old are your twins now?
They are 15 months now ,although often they regularly seem to have the attitude of 15 year olds! Tbf my 15 yr old regularly seems to have the attitude of a 15 month so it’s swings and round abouts I guess 😂 . Still, they are doing well, and mr D and I seem to be doing a reasonable enough job to want to do it all over again

Although neither twin, or any other of mr D’s and mine combined children have ever said that my cooking the most delicious thing they’ve ever eaten before taking a photo to wattsapp their mates , taken a candid photo of me that looks purposefully posed or declared me the best mama ever , so i could be doing this parenting lark all wrong 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of mine loves going outside when it’s bad weather. Absolutely thrives. The other one won’t even put a paw outside if it’s not dry.
My old ginger would go out and get drenched, come in climb all over you till you towelled him dry, then go back out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
15 month ducklings?? !!! . I will be sad to leave my moor hen chick's tomorrow. But they have doubled in size. I've left lots of food for them. Au revoir chick's.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been down a Michael Macdonald Youtube rabbit hole! ✨💃✨

Does anyone else LOVE his voice?

It’s so great, there’s obviously his solo songs, and his vocals with the Doobie Brothers.

But then you also get his backing vocals on some Steely Dan songs, AND on the epic Ride Like The Wind by Christopher Cross.

And of course the genius sample of his song on Warren G and Nate Dog’s Regulate.

Maybe it’s the longer days and lighter evenings that says, “bring on the yacht rock”! 😆