Food and Drink #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread.

Out of interest, it’s occurred to me having just sort of appeared after clicking accidentally and finding cute red panda pics I’ve no idea what is and isn’t on topic here. I’m sorry if I’ve derailed anything, it was by accident if so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Out of interest, it’s occurred to me having just sort of appeared after clicking accidentally and finding cute red panda pics I’ve no idea what is and isn’t on topic here. I’m sorry if I’ve derailed anything, it was by accident if so!!
Officially it's food and drink, but we'll natter about anything 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread.

I means we once literally had one of these threads with the title “Cleopatra Comin‘Atcha” so honestly, everything’s on topic, you’re fine X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we got merged with the Downing Street Men thread for a couple of hours at one point, that was a chaos and a half.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Falkor, I'm thrilled 406 is staying. She has always had a knowing look in pictures. And your description of her made me like her even more!

Mini moan. Bad day at work. The option seems to be work more hours or get shouted at for missing customer deadlines. Then went to the Asda to get my meds and they've shut the pharmacy for an unknown time period due to staff shortages. Sadly my script is behind the roller shutter and the doc is highly unlikely to issue another as its all the schedule / heavily controlled stuff. So I'm home with my loving cat who has both eyes on my tallegio cheese.

I have just seen there is a new series of Screw starting tonight so will watch that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Breakout room from JM threads - anything that crops up there "off topic", general moral support, (mithering over health /work/family /neighbours) and brain cleansing in the form of books, films, music and floofy creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I means we once literally had one of these threads with the title “Cleopatra Comin‘Atcha” so honestly, everything’s on topic, you’re fine X
Loved that thread title . Makes me smile every time I see it. I think F&D is my most favourite part of Tattle .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good evening ninnies! I've been a bit quiet here lately as I've been BUSY (and also cheating on you with the Lucy Letby and Alice Evans threads while Guest is being so boring). In other news, I grew a load of Monarda from seed in my new garden this year - all I knew is that they were good for bees, but had no ideal how mental the blooms are. Plants are weird. (This isn't my pic, I'm tit at photos)

1693427244439.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think on this thread we’re are not allowed to use it as a back channel to slag off posters on other threads. Aside from that, anything goes! Red pandas are popular though.
My current night snack is skittles in bed. It’s a new low.
---
ETA🍉 had a crazy big slice of chocolate cake from Bean There and got a Butternut and Lentil patty from the Asda #holidays but Frito has gone away so he’s shut 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think on this thread we’re are not allowed to use it as a back channel to slag off posters on other threads. Aside from that, anything goes! Red pandas are popular though.
My current night snack is skittles in bed. It’s a new low.
---
ETA🍉 had a crazy big slice of chocolate cake from Bean There and got a Butternut and Lentil patty from the Asda #holidays but Frito has gone away so he’s shut 🥲
I keep seeing the guy from Frito’s Insta stories. His holiday in Italy looks fab but duck sake, I wish he’d come back. I still haven’t had a chance to try it yet and I really want to!
Have any Liverpool fraus tried the new Italian place behind (the old) M&S? It used to be Paola and Donata but they’ve changed things and now the entrance is round the corner, if you want bread or anything to take away. I was in a week or two ago just for a crusty loaf, but their pasta (to sit in) looks amazing so I might nip back in. Just looked it up, it’s called Hey, Farina.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I keep seeing the guy from Frito’s Insta stories. His holiday in Italy looks fab but duck sake, I wish he’d come back. I still haven’t had a chance to try it yet and I really want to!
Have any Liverpool fraus tried the new Italian place behind (the old) M&S? It used to be Paola and Donata but they’ve changed things and now the entrance is round the corner, if you want bread or anything to take away. I was in a week or two ago just for a crusty loaf, but their pasta (to sit in) looks amazing so I might nip back in. Just looked it up, it’s called Hey, Farina.
Yes, but only when it was P&D! The cakes are amazing, and they make ice cream on site. The savoury stuff I've sampled has been really good - pizza, arancini, lasagne, breads. The coffee is powerful, I prefer thesmoother blend at RHM. I think Mr Fritto will open mid September. I'm missing my panzerotti!

Hotes, I enjoy the cappuccino brownie from Bean There. Their coffee can be rocket fuel if you get an espresso or cortado. The toasties are also a winner.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In the middle of building a bed. We currently aren’t speaking to each other. Get laid beds said it would take 2 hours. The bed arrived at 9.34.🫠😶🫥 (bed building service isn’t available north of the Wall apparently).

Thought you might like this.

IMG_3272.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In the middle of building a bed. We currently aren’t speaking to each other. Get laid beds said it would take 2 hours. The bed arrived at 9.34.🫠😶🫥 (bed building service isn’t available north of the Wall apparently).

Thought you might like this.

View attachment 2416606
There's nothing like putting furniture together to cause arguments!
Our worst fights have always been when moving house, there's just something about it that sets us off.
Have some Pooh.
33B8BF8B-D3C6-4908-BCD6-83C2E4B39395.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.