Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a stellaism?

And why is she posting travel stuff on her bags channel? What sense does it make?

Stella is an airhead whose advise I wouldn’t take… she is someone who never fully grew up or had to save $$ etc but I will watch this video because she cracks me up sometimes

Watching it now - she is surprised about the zip lock bag? Is she for real? It’s pretty common…and happened to me on a few occasions. I do travel quite a bit

Is all this stuff sponsored? So far most of it is freaking ugly (her tote bag aka diaper bag) or unnecessary (expensive)

Bart is very nice, such a chill dude, relatively successful too… not sure what he sees in her… lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone .. I don’t know but Stella looks pregnant to me! She’s sitting down last few videos she uploaded. What do you think?

Reactions: 2
Stella uploaded another video about Mother's Day 2024 Gift Suggestions. I've only watched some of it. It's a cute little video imo.

Stella uploaded another video about Mother's Day 2024 Gift Suggestions. I've only watched some of it. It's a cute little video imo.

I wanna snark but I can’t. There was a major Stella-ism in it that is similar to “all intensive purposes” that made me LOL. Tbh is such a weird video. She buys so much stuff! Then you gift someone the same thing you use repeatedly, which fine it is a good product you love, but yeah it only works cause you buy so much stuff. Hodgepodge selection of gifts.

Valid points, it was a weird video.

My favorite part was when she put her muddy gardening gloves in an envelope to demonstrate mailing them

I always wonder if she ever sent her Grandmother her Christmas gift when they were living in the studio in Fidi