Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the Q&A as well. She was very real, without obnoxiously oversharing for the sake of seeming relatable. I felt terrible watching her "laugh away the pain" at certain points in the video.

Reactions: 14
Oh God, all the baby names she mentions are so hipster I just can't :-D And she finally talks about her Botox treatments! And I'm glad that she admits she doesnt like how it looks on her forehead the first month or so after she gets it done, because that's usually when some of us have noticed and commented on it, because it really just looked.....botox-ed. Not judging at all, I think everyone is free to do with their face and body what they want, I'm just not a big fan of how it looks in general :) Interesting though that she had that done during the pandemic but not a haircut haha

Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments of that video basically said that because Fleur already has a child she shouldn't focus everything on having another one. Fleur has replied to her. What an unsympathetic and rude person. Just because you already have a child doesn't mean that it hurts any less to lose one. Or two in her case. I know that from experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I loved, loved her Q&A. I used to watch her from when she started YouTube and went through phases of liking her, not liking her and recently was in the - not liking her phase - but really today’s video made me really really like her a lot again. She was so honest. This raw Fleur really is the best!! Why can’t more YouTubers/Influencers be like this ?!

Reactions: 11
Someone in the comments of that video basically said that because Fleur already has a child she shouldn't focus everything on having another one. Fleur has replied to her. What an unsympathetic and rude person. Just because you already have a child doesn't mean that it hurts any less to lose one. Or two in her case. I know that from experience.
Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 22.05.52.png

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 22.05.44.png

The commenter is a cow and Fleur was a lot nicer in her reply than I'd be.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
New to this thread, hi everyone!

I honestly think we're at peak Fleur. She seems to have grown a lot as a person in the last year or so and got over a lot of her annoying quirks.
Totally agree. What a class act this latest Q&A video is. Also a big fan of the no BS attitude in the video.

A few years back I used to find her boring for not “changing” and refreshing her content, but now I actually really appreciate that she always seems to just stay true to herself.

View attachment 272861
View attachment 272863

I’ve seen a lot of stupid comments but this one is really up there. Can’t imagine wtf that person was thinking

Reactions: 8
View attachment 272861
View attachment 272863

Yeah that was a great response from Fleur to a pretty dumb comment. I didn't even get from her video that she puts ALL of her happiness in having another child, she simply talked about hoping to become pregnant again, especially after two recent miscarriages. She and Mike just hope for more children and want to keep trying, like lots of other people. What an insensitive, stupid comment.

Honestly like I understand veganism and do think we should be encouraging more people to take that stance. HOWEVER, comments like that are just fuelling the fire against it and will turn more people away. You turn more people to your cause through kindness and education, not being aggressive and implying people are selfish for taking the best stance for them at that point in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has matured so much, way ahead of her 'colleagues'. When she said she couldn't think of anything good about herself in the past year, it really got me. Great to see her being so reflective and raw.

Reactions: 26
Also just saw this comment on her video :/

View attachment 272903
Ugh people like this are the reason why “the Vegans” have a bad reputation. I don’t get it. Leave Fleur alone and let her do what is best for her and her body.
Slightly off topic but there’s this German influencer who I follow and she was vegan. She’s currently pregnant and some of her cravings included cheese / dairy products but she didn’t make a big deal about it and just said that she would eat what ever she wantes because pregnancy is such a big deal for the body and that comes first atm.
She’s also repeatedly said that no one has to go fully vegan but even switching one meal from meat to a veggie alternative makes a difference. This is how you get people to think about trying vegan alternatives not by yelling at them and bombarding them with (partly) wrong information

Reactions: 20
Ugh people like this are the reason why “the Vegans” have a bad reputation. I don’t get it. Leave Fleur alone and let her do what is best for her and her body.
Slightly off topic but there’s this German influencer who I follow and she was vegan. She’s currently pregnant and some of her cravings included cheese / dairy products but she didn’t make a big deal about it and just said that she would eat what ever she wantes because pregnancy is such a big deal for the body and that comes first atm.
She’s also repeatedly said that no one has to go fully vegan but even switching one meal from meat to a veggie alternative makes a difference. This is how you get people to think about trying vegan alternatives not by yelling at them and bombarding them with (partly) wrong information
Do you mind me asking who the German influencer is? I like finding new German YouTubers to watch!

If anyone is considering a vegan diet, can I recommend a You Tube channel and blog called Pick Up Limes, Sadia has a BSc in dietetics and her journey to veganism is interesting. Great food and she's a lovely uplifting person.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad she was honest about Botox but it does make me a bit sad. She’s early 30s and will be having Botox twice a year for what, the next 30 years? And probably increasing in time. I’m not slagging off Fleur here, just the whole system really, that says women can’t possibly show aging. I know it’s her choice and she uses her face to sell stuff but Idk it just makes you realise what we’re up against as women. How many viewers will think, oh I must do this too? But many will not have Fleur’s money to spare for this kind of stuff. Again not her fault/problem I know. Anyway like others said I enjoyed the Q&A and all her content atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Have there been any new thread name suggestions? If not here’s mine. Couldn’t come up with anything better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fleur De Force #2 Love to hate, hate to love

Reactions: 5
Loved the Q&A. I actually think Fleur is now pretty much the only YouTuber I don’t hate/interest watch - I genuinely enjoy her content.

Have there been any new thread name suggestions? If not here’s mine. Couldn’t come up with anything better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fleur De Force #2 Love to hate, hate to love
To be honest, I think Fleur’s second thread should just be called ‘Fleur De Force #2’. I think the witty titles should be reserved for those who rightly deserve some shade thrown their way and Fleur doesn’t deserve that right now!

I agree with everyone else, the q&a was brutally honest and I really appreciate Fleur for it.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.