Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mars mars

So after following the insta comments and this trail and feeling really peed off about it all, I feel that 'one' of the most damaging things to come out of it is that she has set a president to her followers that is perfectly okay for non essential travel. I know many people are sensible and know they can't but judging by the likes and comments on insta, thousands think this okay now ???

Also I really think she should have omitted the part of her apology where she says she didn't understand what tier we were in. This I find insulting. We know she is a bright girl who would have been checking this regularly and Mike as CEO would have needed to know. If u live in the UK you couldn't avoid the scary news every day saying lock down was imminent.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Smca53

VIP Member
Hannah’s pissed me off with that. Maybe if Fleur would #BeKind she wouldn’t travel needlessly in a pandemic and potentially kill innocent people.

These infuriating people label everyone that doesn’t agree with them as a “troll”.

Hannah’s instagram is already painfully embarrassing, this just adds to it.

Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
If she was reported then breaking guidance and not the law is not a 'technicality' - it is literally the difference between being legal and illegal, lol. Not here to pass judgement on whether or not it was the right thing to do. Just here to make it clear because a lot of people don't realise that the guidance isn't the law.

And masks are useless btw
You've said that three times even though people have been very clear.🤦

You see Fleur this is the kind of person that supports you, anti masks and thinks you're free to do whatever shitty things you do as long as it hadn't been specifically legislated against. Slow 👏 clap 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Freddie101

I’m actually living for the fact that they mentioned that she edited the caption on her photo.
No hiding now

( HI FLEUR 😁 👋🏼)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

NMCReally

I think Fleur at least portrays herself as a good mum to River. By that I mean having a child completely changes your life and some people struggle with that especially when they find it hard to communicate with children when they can’t communicate back all too well. Regardless of the help you may have.

Whilst I don’t disagree she has help I think it’s a bit odd to call her out for being annoyed or running out of patience when I’m sure we all do with, even with people who are grown adults. In regards to her going to London without river why are we condemning women for wanting to spend time away from their child? Women can be more things than a mother and deserve time to themselves to do whatever they want (not in Dubai in a pandemic though 🤮)

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Louise123

VIP Member
You may all think I’m a nasty bitch but I bet for the foreseeable future her content will include River a lot, a way to manipulate her audience into forgetting what she’s done

Reactions: 49

Sooz

Chatty Member
I haven't had time to trawl through every post since this broke, but has it been mentioned how many followers she's lost?

I'm one of them, I'm a nurse and I've followed her since Day 1 when she was sitting on her carpet. But fuck this. She's making a mockery of all I've done all year. I hope she loses tons of followers. It's the only thing she cares about, clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

CatHun

VIP Member
Can we also just point out on page one that they come from family money, both Mike and Fleurs family own large car dealerships. They live in a hall that has its own Wikipedia page which has multiple bedrooms and rooms we’ve never seen and they have more than enough cash to survive without YouTube.

ambiiii

It’s not the trip to Dubai that has annoyed me the most, it was her pretending to be staying at home in her last video, saying she couldn’t go to Kent and just trying to deceive all of us.

• Heart

Tamara

Chatty Member
Exactly. I too had 2 miscarriages in 2020 and it was very hard but it doesn’t make me (or her) a special case. Lots of people lost someone in 2020 and it’s been hard for everyone in their own way. I also didn’t feck off to the sun and put people at additional risk, it’s not like the rest of us couldn’t afford to also, I certainly could and god I’d have loved to. But it’s not the right thing to do. We need to stay home.
View attachment 383873
Pity Fleur hadn’t listened to piggy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
“I’ve been wanting this handbag for ages” used to be one of my favorite phrases from her because you know ages for her means a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

rememberme

Anyone else remember in the summer when Fleur and Mike had one or two Covid scares and had to quarantine themselves in their spare room away from river and they said “we have no idea how we could have caught it, we are soooooo careful, it must have been from touching shopping from the supermarket or picking up a prescription”
Maybe they weren’t so careful all along and this was also a giant lie and they were out doing whatever they wanted hence why they had so many scares

• Wow

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Hasn’t been mentioned in a while, so don’t want it to get buried. Her husband furloughed his staff during all of this and still felt entitled to a vacation.

Let’s be 100% honest with ourselves. Fleur would have insisted on a vacation even if she didn’t have a “hard” year with miscarriages or whatever else she says. She’s always felt entitled to get away. She was giddy in that London vlog staying away from home, yet she claims she wants more kids.

• Wow
  • Sad

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I've just seen this on twitter:

Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP
@grantshapps

·
10m

The LATEST data indicates we need to immediately remove the #UAE from the #TRAVELCORRIDOR list. From 0400 Tuesday 12 Jan anyone arriving from the UAE will need to SELF-ISOLATE.

Also,

REMINDER: Current NATIONAL RESTRICTIONS do not permit international travel other than for specific reasons. Ignoring the rules costs lives. Inconsiderate and selfish behaviour puts others at risk & is unfair to those following the rules to beat the virus. Stay at home. Save lives

• Heart

Whiskers

I don’t want her to lose work (not that she needs the money) - I don’t agree with that aspect of cancel culture. For me, and possibly a lot of others, it’s just a question of venting a bit. I know influencers make themselves seem like nice people online etc, but I am slightly taken aback about how calculated she clearly is and the lengths and lies she was willing to tell to get what she wanted with no backlash. Like I said I know the influencer schtick is to be your best friend and I know all that and Fleur’s real background etc but I still idly watched her videos over the years and felt she’d stayed true to herself and out of dramas, when other YTs blew up or there was tea etc. So for me it’s discovering the scheming and manipulative traits that I am shocked by. And the fact she clearly holds her viewers in contempt - that apology was insulting given what she’s included in her vlogs the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

CheshireLove

VIP Member
The BEST part of this is the fact that Fleur's sister Hannah is still trying to peg herself as a social media influencer by taking some cringe photo of her wearing a Be Kind jacket, looking into the mirror and hasn't once gone to defend her sister 😂😂😂

Hahaha just saw this!!! So damn cringe
Fleur, her mother and sister Hannah don’t know how to dress. They have the worst fashion sense; usually draped head to toe in All Saints with a leather jacket, leather leggings and designed handbag. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 46