Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
When it comes to infleuncers and pr agencies i have noticed they register tjeir companies waay after they actually started their activities and the close and opens companies with similar names quite often. I swear Fleur was with them way before 2018 I think it must be a friend's company as she was the first client of them and they were like justbtwo girl who worked in there.

Pixiwoo and the other sister also are out of real techniques now, so far less money

Oh really? I’m guessing they sold off the company for a huge amount then, I’m quite surprised!

The influencers who defended her they do it because they share the same poor values, I mean don't forget how Lydia massively abused a heavy pregnant hairdresser and started to troll her and trying to damage her business, is people that some of them might seem nice but that easily walk over others to get their way, maybe Fleur didn't suffer a major impact as her sheep are so dumb but for many others she showed her true colours.
Whaaaat?! Off topic but what did Lydia do to that poor hairdresser

shayshay

Exactly. She had her chance to be an influencer and she didn’t make the most of the opportunity. I remember at the time thinking it was so wierd that Fleur and Hannah never did anything with the BrideDeForce channel. I was disappointed there wasn’t more from them. I would have watched a channel from Hannah. It’s way too late now - she could have capitalised off her sister at the height of her fame but didn’t.

The reason people follow influencers is because of their lifestyle or personality. Someone needs to tell Hannah that her early 2000s style ain’t it and posing in leather leggings on your grounds does not an influencing career make. She isn’t fashionable.

Also, her profile picture on Instagram is massively unflattering.
Just had a stalk - her feed is soooooo cringey!!!

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's wearing the new workout leggings on the exercise bike that she showed in her what I got for Christmas video isn't she?