Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seemed too funny from the most liked comment not to use. By @ahityouself

Reactions: 10
I had 2 planned sections but never had any treatments before.

I am thinking today even more now she has posted that final countdown pic or something.

Reactions: 3
I’m throwing my last minute name guess into the ring: Luca Fox Michael Bell

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it will be Luca as isn’t her niece’s name Luna Luca? Maybe I’m making that up but I’m sure that’s why her nickname is Lulu

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it will be Luca as isn’t her niece’s name Luna Luca? Maybe I’m making that up but I’m sure that’s why her nickname is Lulu
That’s right but possible the other way around. Felix, phineas, Artemis maybe

Reactions: 5
What about Levi ? A lot of snobby people around me have been naming their kid Levi and trying really hard to protest that it has nothing to do with Attack on titans.

(Off topic: The youtuber Taylor R named her little boy Levi too. She documented her IVF journey very tastefully I have to say. I've never been a fan but always watched her, mostly for her HK based life. I totally recommend her for people who follow that type of content. TW there is a loss of pregnancy early on and I think she disclaims it in the title).

Reactions: 6
Ahh I forgot about her niece - I remembered she was Lulu but not what it was short for

Reactions: 2
I could see Fleur either going the traditional name route or the 'different' name route. It could be something like Leo (Leonard(o)), Teddy (Theodore) or something like Storm/Lake/Fox. A friend of mine mentioned Rafferty as a possibility. I am really curious to see what she will name her baby!
I do pity her slightly today. Being pregnant during this heat is awful. Although she's probably somewhere relaxing in a place with AC.

I came back to add Teddy to my suggestion. Storm sounds cute but I'm a believer that name impact character so
As annoying as she is, if the baby is coming today, I wish her a healthy delivery.

Reactions: 4
Imagine if it was Lake! River and lake

Reactions: 8
I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she was tacky enough to have River & Lake and in her name video one of her favourite names was Blake

Reactions: 3
I noticed in the room tour that the wooden wardrobe hanger seemed to have the initials N B. Could be a branding thing but looked more like a customisation to me.

I noticed in the room tour that the wooden wardrobe hanger seemed to have the initials N B. Could be a branding thing but looked more like a customisation to me.
I think you might be mistaken. The hanger indicates age and sizes of clothing. N-3 (Months) as opposed to N.B. initials

I think you might be mistaken. The hanger indicates age and sizes of clothing. N-3 (Months) as opposed to N.B. initials
or i could also be wrong and it could indicate N.B for 'Newborn'

their friend's son is rafferty so i doubt it

Fleur uploaded a 3r trimester update and, even though it's quite rambly, I feel it's one of her most honest pregnancy videos. She discusses why she's having a c-section, her fears with this pregnancy, how emotional she is regarding this baby, a bit of her daily struggles... idk, I quite enjoyed it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.