Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no problem with working parents using childcare and doing what they have to so that the bills get paid.
I know many children see their parents for a couple of hours a day however Flavia doesn't work, she spends more time with her manicurist than she does with her kids.

Reactions: 3
She clearly shows her hair being dyed whilst talking about having her greys covered, and then says she NEVER had her hair dyed when you can clearly see the process but can also see the evidence of previous lowlights!
She is full of tit.

She swallows any nonsense and repeats it like gospel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly shows her hair being dyed whilst talking about having her greys covered, and then says she NEVER had her hair dyed when you can clearly see the process but can also see the evidence of previous lowlights!
She is full of tit.

She swallows any nonsense and repeats it like gospel
Honestly, as if she’s the only person to have ever used this colour 😂 Oh well I hope her colourist has got an alternative for her since shades cream is being discontinued.

It looked like the walk you do when you're pissed and desperately trying to walk in a straight line.
The problem is the shoes she wears
She can't walk in heels and even less so in backless mules.

Reactions: 1
Who goes on a family holiday to pose and preen? When does she spend Time with her kids?

Shes so vain. I cant imagine asking my daughter to take photographs of me like that on holiday. What a disgrace she is.
Enjoy your kids instead of posing and posting for likes on the gram

Reactions: 4
What an hole saying she has ‘January Blues’- she’s just back from the Maldives, doesn’t work, shags for her husbands money, and is counting down the days until her ‘snow break’. She’s a total nut job that has completely lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 8
What an hole saying she has ‘January Blues’- she’s just back from the Maldives, doesn’t work, shags for her husbands money, and is counting down the days until her ‘snow break’. She’s a total nut job that has completely lost touch with reality.
Can you imagine how dull her life must be. The only person I've ever heard moaning that a snow boot ruins the silhouette of her leg.
What a head

• Haha
“Shags for her husbands money” 🤣🤣 this made my laugh out loud. She always looks so repulsed by him when he tries to kiss her. She doesn’t even hide the fact that she’s with him purely for the cash!

Reactions: 6
Hes a lecherous slimeball too. I'd rather be poor than let someone like that slither all over me for a handbag and dolly partons shoes

• Haha
Her father died. She didn't have much time for him and they had a tumultuous relationship. She says she didn't bother with him.
Went to France for his funeral but made sure to get a photo shoot in whilst in the throes of grief.
"Sad behind the sunnies" but not that sad that she didn't do a photoshoot of herself walking not one way, but 5 different ways off the camera.
What a self absorbed head.

Attachments

I was actually shocked that she posted about her father as we never hear anything about him and its not like her to admit that something in her life isn't perfect.
I felt my admiration go up a notch when she posted that they didn't have a good relationship but his death impacted her greatly....until I saw the grief behind the glasses photoshoot.

I was actually shocked that she posted about her father as we never hear anything about him and its not like her to admit that something in her life isn't perfect.
I felt my admiration go up a notch when she posted that they didn't have a good relationship but his death impacted her greatly....until I saw the grief behind the glasses photoshoot.
Now that she has admitted she had daddy issues the old rich slime ball of a husband makes more sense