Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
It takes a lot out of you to prance about getting lipo on your arse and thighs, baby botox injected into every sq inch on your face (whilst deluding yourself that it's very little) to slog through the chanel website, drop your cast offs to sellier and go for coffee with the heavenly necklaces woman. Don't forget she also has to go for manicures, facials, blow drys and the odd cool mom photoshoot in-between.
No wonder the poor woman is exhausted.

All of this is before she has to shag her fugly but wealthy husband
Spot on synopsis! 👏

Reactions: 4

Duchesspink

VIP Member
No she wasn't a man. She just channels Bruce forsythe and anton du beke.

She thinks she's the next Cindy crawford

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I do wish someone would explain to her how to say knit rather than K Nit.
Those leggings and that cardigan would make her look like a walking turd. I dont get the "goals" for shit brown clothes.
She usually wears fab pastels and brights, why is she liking shit brown?

• Haha
I didn’t get a screenshot but in December Flavia had over 1,000 items listed on ebloggers! I remember after she went on holiday to France last year she said she left most of her summer wardrobe behind for ebloggers to collect and sell. Most fashion people I follow are trying to focus on buying fewer clothes that will have longevity (although they still buy way more than the average person) but Flavia seems get rid of most of her clothes within a few months. I do enjoy her Instagram on the whole and get quite a lot of style inspiration from her, I just think her consumption is off the charts!

• Wow

Justdrinkingtea

She’s basically just outed herself for being on ozempic. If you go on any of the forums of people taking it, everyone talks about “food noise” and it triggering when you feel full.

Attachments

• Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Who are these thick fuckers who message her? Her doors look like any other panelled door I've ever seen.
They fit them in council houses as a standard so they aren't some bespoke design that only the wealthy can aspire to.

It's a fucking door!

I bet half the questions come from herself and she's doing sly ads for the home company

Attachments

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I've been sitting on my hands after that post. She really thinks she's stunning.
Her tan isn't incredible although she clearly thinks it is.

Her life must be so dull, spends a fortune on that videographer and with the glam team from the Ruby app but what is sue actually selling us?
She has her heavenly London collab but are they really shifting enough to he paying her a fortune?
What other brands is she working with? Where does her income stream come from?

I dont mean her lizard husbands money

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Lazy bastard didn't even parent her own babies and had a night nurse from birth for each of them.
She really hasn't a clue has she?
Does she even know what her kids look like? A driver takes them to school every morning, they get home in the late afternoon and do homework, have dinner and are in bed sleeping by 8.30PM! She must spend around an hour a day or maybe even 2 if they are lucky.
Bloody awful.

Attachments

• Wow

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. And I’m not quite sure why... 😂

8CAFEEC8-0841-4132-8E20-24CB593AE453.jpeg

And did anyone see the beg for engagement on her latest #ad via her stories yesterday? It came across desperate and pathetic.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s now? It literally says “please make my nails pretty again”.
Nope the next video she’s wearing the same clothes and says ‘oversized everything today’ and can see she’s got her nails done

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is she serious?! 😳
I’m fucking screaming 🤣🤣🤣
She really shouldn’t purse her lips like that. I think she thinks she’s pouting but it makes her already think lips look even thinner.

The ending OMG I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I think she actually said she’s moved away from colour recently. I think that’s why I followed initially and her love of cats. The clothes are all expensive and drab these days, taking herself too seriously.

kaz88

That’s something I’ve noticed about people with surgery they end up looking square. I think its where they have lipo and the fat redistributes in other areas, in this case the back. Did she have lipo on her flanks?
I didn’t follow her back then but I’m crying at you calling them flanks! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Can anyone interpret that reel about her bathroom skin products? She sucks in so much air when she breathes that you can't make out the words

• Haha

Disneyprincess2020

She also looks like she’s going to a Christmas party in October, where in London would you fit in dressed like that tonight?? So tacky