Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaz88

That’s something I’ve noticed about people with surgery they end up looking square. I think its where they have lipo and the fat redistributes in other areas, in this case the back. Did she have lipo on her flanks?
I didn’t follow her back then but I’m crying at you calling them flanks! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Can anyone interpret that reel about her bathroom skin products? She sucks in so much air when she breathes that you can't make out the words

• Haha

Disneyprincess2020

She also looks like she’s going to a Christmas party in October, where in London would you fit in dressed like that tonight?? So tacky

rhobh17

VIP Member
Flavia always commenting on We Are Twinset’s posts and they seem to be copying her style a lot and doing the really annoying IG stories in black and white and colour.

This has made me want a thread for them. Finding them ( well Phillipa really) so insanely smug.

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
I used to love her style when she had fun with fashion and didn’t take herself so seriously. Though her excessive consumption has never sat right.

The latest stories... She seems so thirsty these days! I would be mortified asking my husband to take such pictures!

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
So funny that she thinks she gets a 10% discount at harrods bc she’s French. She honestly thinks that makes her so special! I shop at harrods quite often know for a fact that they will often give a 10% discount - you just have to ask. Silly Flavia.

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I only saw the first story and assumed it was from last year sometime, missed the now-deleted story. She’s not thinking before she posts much atm, is she!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wow I haven’t looked at her for months just had a peak-she’s aged so much! That’s life I suppose, we all get older but she’s not looking good for it, her desperation to look young and cool is having the reverse effect.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So she was in ibiza for work? What work? I never see AD on her stories (well maybe once for Jo malone)
She must be raking in cash from the aff links that she does.
She really does think she's something special. Figures like hers are ten a penny on social media, even more so now from ozempic came on the scene.
She has fake boobs, lipo legs and bum yes she looks brilliant but no more than any of the other fame hungry instahuns.

Glencoe

It is now. The previous time she had her nails done by that person was before Christmas. We then went back into lockdown not long after and she was doing her own nails. The video of that time is saved to her highlights and it is a different video to today. Obviously some how thinks the rules don't apply to her and I'm surprised the nail tech has allowed her to video it.

kaz88

That leather top is hilarious. Does she really think that we believe she is getting mobbed by adoring women in the street begging to know where it is from? Ha!

Christ on a bike! She paid £1,230 for that Ann Summers rip-off corset.
OMG that leather top 🤮 Nothing says sophisticated summer city outfit like a reworked biker jacket. The boob sweat, it must reek! She’s tries way too hard to be sexy but at least it distracts from her slappable bunny face.

• Haha

Jdean79

Oh no I wouldn’t post a pic of her house. Her road begins with M? And yeh nothing wrong with that house that I’m looking at sure lots of people would love to live there but as you say it doesn’t match her lol
Yeah that’s the one. Oh no there’s nothing wrong with her house, it’s beautiful. But I mean for the area it is an average house. I would much rather have 1 Chanel bag and live up the road in Chelsea.

kaz88

But she felt really pretty…clearly didn’t watch the videos back of herself having the moxi, pretty she is not! 🤮

Reactions: 3

Duchesspink

VIP Member
We can see she is utterly in love with herself this month.
She swings from hating her body to absolutely adoring herself.
Life must be a roller coaster with flavia

Reactions: 3