Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to Jamies vlog today.

I wonder how much longer they will continue to do vlogs as they were going to do them more regularly but then they split
I always felt that Skylar was more into Youtube / vlogging than Jamie, so it will be interesting to see how she approaches vlogs and filming. I think she appreciated the income when the quints were small, but I get the feeling she would be happy to just get on with life without Youtube and sharing their lives.

Reactions: 7
I was always doubtful that Jamie would be posting on Wednesdays. She just seems like she has wanted privacy for her family and certainly not set them up for scrutiny. Did anyone else find it strange that Skylar seemed so nervous in his last post and that he also had Heather AND Shay with him? Heather seemed nervous, too. My heart goes out to Jamie.

Reactions: 2
He didn’t seem nervous to me, just sounded like he had lost his voice a bit. That was Whitnee with him (Hehe poppins) who is his niece

I wonder if jamie has had some sort of breakdown (i hope i am wrong) and has pushed everyone away temporarily. It can happen that people can wake up one day and not want to be in the life they are in. Or depression etc can cause this. I doubt that either of them would have had time or energy for an affair.

I wonder if jamie has had some sort of breakdown (i hope i am wrong) and has pushed everyone away temporarily. It can happen that people can wake up one day and not want to be in the life they are in. Or depression etc can cause this. I doubt that either of them would have had time or energy for an affair.
That’s a strong possibility as her vlog was due yesterday and didn’t appear.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never followed this family closely, but I appreciate the announcement they’ve made with such little fanfare and no clickbaiting. I hope for their sake that they are able to work it out, but I think that if they are at the stage of announcing it after a several month hiatus, it is likely to be a done deal.

Reactions: 3
It might also be some family issues as we have rarely seen Skylar's parents or other family members around except for Whitney..

Hmmm……looking like we won’t be seeing Jamie anytime soon - if ever.

At the very least I always through this couple was a bit of a personality mismatch. He seems very outgoing, chatty, studied drama, she seems like and introvert and more conservative. When you get together very young, I know these differences can become more of an issue as you get older.

Reactions: 5
I was actually so shocked to hear him say they were separated! Didn't see it coming, although Jamie often seems a bit distant/forced in the vlogs. I wonder if it is a trial or it is a done deal.

Oh gosh - they separated? I watched them when the quints were newborns because it was interesting to see five babies, then I gave up after the babies got older because I didn't like the exploitation of the kids. There was also some really terrible parenting going on at times. I think with the youtube families we see time after time that apart from the exploitation of the kids, it isn't the healthiest of situations for a relationship for both parents to be home with the only income being earned from youtube. On the surface what appears to be healthier is for one to do youtube as additional income, and one to work outside of the house (And I'm not assuming that the male should be working outside of the house, and the female should be the homemaker and part time youtube income earner). Jamie was never into youtube like Skylar was anyway - it was obviously all just convenient income for her. Edited to add: I also think that it's disgusting that they are intending to continue to make their income off their kids now that they are separated - they should stop the exploitation right now. Get some damn jobs if you need income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@MrsSlocombe i think that is way too harsh. It would be impossible for one family to have five babies or even toddlers and not have both parents home, I don’t feel they were exploiting their kids, they were always respectful and asked the older kids if they wanted to be in the vlogs. I think they just did the best they could in a fairly intense, demanding and unusual situation.

Reactions: 3
@MrsSlocombe i think that is way too harsh. It would be impossible for one family to have five babies or even toddlers and not have both parents home, I don’t feel they were exploiting their kids, they were always respectful and asked the older kids if they wanted to be in the vlogs. I think they just did the best they could in a fairly intense, demanding and unusual situation.
Yes - they gave the older boys the choice, but the younger ones have never had any choice about it. Do you not think that it is wrong for 5 three year olds (or are they 4 now?), to have been solely responsible for earning their family's income since they were born? Almost every vlog they have ever put out features the quints - that is exploitation (however challenging the situation may have been for them). They also received a massive amount of community/ family support, so they were never doing it alone. The continuing to try and use them for family income at a time which is 'reality of life', but may actually be traumatic for them is disgusting.

All family vloggers are exploitative in my opinion, to varying degrees of course. The ins and outs of their potty training was something the internet never needed to see.

I dont think Skylar is gay at all. My first thoughts were maybe going to far with a fan/fans or Jamie just being so uptight or maybe just rightfully angry and upset.
I always wondered why they constantly had all the help they did and how that had to be affecting their relationship. Up until late last year they constantly had someone with them. I know many other families with multiples that just made it work and seemed to be doing fine, but who really knows. I really think they just grew apart after all of that time away and then all the help. They were prob just getting to a point where they could survive having the kids alone and then split.

I was actually so shocked to hear him say they were separated! Didn't see it coming, although Jamie often seems a bit distant/forced in the vlogs. I wonder if it is a trial or it is a done deal.
My thoughts are the trial was the couple months off youtube and it's a done deal now. I don't think they'd make it public unless they were sure.

It just made me feel quite sad to see skylar celebrate his big 40 without Jamie.

It didn't look like Skylar was considering this a temporary situation. Who knows when when these videos were actually shot. Maybe they are amicable about it. I’m sure they made a good income on Youtube, so why not make it last a little longer. Things are never what they seem on social media.

Heather? Do you mean Whitney and Landon. Shayden is the oldest brother

I was always doubtful that Jamie would be posting on Wednesdays. She just seems like she has wanted privacy for her family and certainly not set them up for scrutiny. Did anyone else find it strange that Skylar seemed so nervous in his last post and that he also had Heather AND Shay with him? Heather seemed nervous, too. My heart goes out to Jamie.