Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Super profesh I want to hire her as my coach wow!
Did anyone notice her Christmas dinner was just a pie and some vegetables? No potatos, no stuffing (all can be prepared vegan) etc. I really find it hard to believe she’s truly recovered and eating the amount she says she is because that meal will be around 500 calories. She always looks so sad to me :/

Does anyone follow Sarah Holden? She’s a Scottish fitness influencer, generally a nice person nothing to moan about etc 🙈
But I just wondered - does she filter every photo/video? She’s super tanner, seriously white teeth, bright blonde hair & the smoothest of skin. I’m just intrigued ….

I was going to say exactly the same thing - that’s like… a steady walk for 3.5 hours if that?
We did our Christmas walk today - 11km in 2.5 hours and 850 calories and this was a slow walk due to bad knees and ankles from several people so her 500 calories seems like nothing!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Sarah Holden? She’s a Scottish fitness influencer, generally a nice person nothing to moan about etc 🙈
But I just wondered - does she filter every photo/video? She’s super tanner, seriously white teeth, bright blonde hair & the smoothest of skin. I’m just intrigued ….
she used to be my gym manager 😂 it's all filters. she's an interesting person....

she used to be my gym manager 😂 it's all filters. she's an interesting person....
Oh really? Interesting how?
I’m probably influenced by her but she appears to be nice, have it all together etc.
I just don’t get how someone can look like that 😂😂😂😂

Oh really? Interesting how?
I’m probably influenced by her but she appears to be nice, have it all together etc.
I just don’t get how someone can look like that 😂😂😂😂
to be fair it’s more her brother who’s got the interesting reputation than her. I just tend to lump them in as one 🙃🤦‍♀️ I know a few people who have seen her out and have said she’s a witch but I’ve never seen her myself 🤷‍♀️

It’s definitely filters, I don’t think it’s fake tan. Her teeth are pretty white though I’m jealous 😂 she does seem to have it all together, especially recently with her looking like she’s got a social life and isn’t either with the wee one or working/training.

Did anyone notice her Christmas dinner was just a pie and some vegetables? No potatos, no stuffing (all can be prepared vegan) etc. I really find it hard to believe she’s truly recovered and eating the amount she says she is because that meal will be around 500 calories. She always looks so sad to me :/
Hahahahah she's not even 1% recovered and I hope people realise this soon.

Could georgiegyms please stop promoting unhealthy behavior under the guise of self-discipline for reaching fitness goals
Jesus Christ. I don't mind her usually but this is just OTT. She's not competing, she's not a model, she's a normal girl. It's unhealthy to be like this.
Pick up a dairy milk & chill out girl, jeez.

Reactions: 5
Could georgiegyms please stop promoting unhealthy behavior under the guise of self-discipline for reaching fitness goals
God this is absolutely awful. How can she not see that this is not normal behaviour and can be incredibly triggering for others

This is the wrong attitude. I bet she expects those coaching with her to follow suit and isn’t interested in any excuses if they haven’t got macros or missed a session.

i’m all for a reality check on insta etc but what scarlet posted yesterday was somewhat disturbing
i don’t go on instagram to see that, i go on to feel happy and like it’s a safe space 🥲

on another note- does anyone follow lexi herod? something about her irks me and her breakfast that she posts daily looks vile

i’m all for a reality check on insta etc but what scarlet posted yesterday was somewhat disturbing
i don’t go on instagram to see that, i go on to feel happy and like it’s a safe space 🥲

on another note- does anyone follow lexi herod? something about her irks me and her breakfast that she posts daily looks vile
lexi really bugs me too but i dont know why

I reported her post and noticed that IG pulled it down so I am glad. She's so far up her own a** that she doesn't understand that can severely trigger some young females.

Reactions: 2
same😭 she eats the same thing every single day and hasn’t made much significant progress despite always ‘cutting’ or ‘bulking’
it’s depressing
i used to get so annoyed when i saw her q&as that she would constantly do on tiktok while eating her bland microwaved sweet potato 🤢

Reactions: 2

What was the post?

Does georgiegyms have her own thread???
Why is she social distancing in a house with her boyfriend???
He’s positive. She’s going out and doing everything but then pretending they aren’t touching …, who cares !!!! I only found her via this thread & how annoying is she 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.