First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it might be a bit of nice relief to create a first world problem thread.

I'll start...

I've just settled down with my kindle to read, but the low battery message has popped up and now I have to get up to find the charger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When your running watch batter runs out 1 mile into parkrun.

My phone doesn't fit in my pocket.

Reactions: 4
Aldi have stopped stocking my favourite flavour cider from their range, it was salted caramel and apple. I tried an imitation from another brand but it’s not the same. Total first world problem!

Reactions: 5
Packing for your lovely holiday and agonising on how to cut down on what you are bringing.

Reactions: 10
Having to pay 5p for a bag because you forgot to bring your bags for life. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having to buy Diet Pepsi because there’s no Diet Coke

Having a cupboard and fridge full of food and not eating because “there’s nothing I fancy eating there”

Having too many clothes and shoes that I don’t know what to wear that day.

Reactions: 21
Baking some bread and not being able to tuck into it straight away as it needs to cool before I can slice it 🙄

Reactions: 6
buying something cause you wanted it when you were ill but now you're not as ill but you don't want it to go to waste so you have to eat it.

also the fact that bread has such a short date on it.

Reactions: 3
Batteries seem to be a running theme. Not being arsed to change the TV remote control batteries that have been running out for the past 3 months, so instead you just take them out and roll them in your hand for a bit. Job's a good 'un :)

I even have spare batteries for it, but its such a first world problem to actually go through with the whole changing over process. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Item removed from bagging area. Return item to bagging area.
Unexpected item in bagging area.
Item removed from bagging area. Return item to bagging area.
Unexpected item in bagging area.
I end up shouting, “it’s in the f!%&ing bagging area!!”

• Haha
I'm sick of seeing the same ads endlessly on Youtube videos. How much of a marketing budget does flaming Built Bar have, anyway?! Must be massive! See also: Skillshare, Cloud VPN, any vacuum cleaner and Vinted. I bought Youtube Premium to avoid the pre/mid/end rolls and I still end up skipping through the influencer ads.

Reactions: 6
People knocking on the door instead of ringing the doorbell.

Or people who knock, then ring, then knock, then ring all within 10 seconds - give me a chance to get there!