Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMPhun

I subscribed initially but had no real interest in the posts from baby daddy tbh, I was following for Brid, and there just wasn’t enough content to make it worth it. Had said I’d sub again after a few months and get the backlog in then but sounds like there still isn’t much?

Interesting that F still has Bandwagons in her Instagram bio too.

Lucylululu

Why is she not using the automatic captions on Instagram? Considering her stories are very talk heavy at the moment with Love Island, she really sticks out for not using them and I just tap right past them now especially if I’m on my lunch break with others have my phone on mute

Ratsout

VIP Member
I think she said before that the last few places she rented were all short term. Dublin seems like a nightmare right now to find a place so she probably has no other options. I'd hate to have to deal with this stress every 6 months.
100% absolutely shocking that she has to do that. Couldn’t imagine the stress of it for her and her partner

FionaHiggs

It’s shit when you’re paying for Spotify or whatever every month but I know they don’t get a cent of that really.

polarbearninja

No the bandwagons one. There was never a post saying there was going to be new content and it is still running, so unless you cancel you're still being charged. I think you need to make a post about that so people know what's going on and if you want to keep it open for people to still get the content you need to drop the price. Seems like a no brainer to me and I think it's pretty dodgy if it's not done.
Does Fionnuala also have access to the Patreon or do you think Brid is the one running it? I did see a similar post on the Patreon to the one Brid made on IG when the podcast ended (and signed B).. so I wonder does Brid have control of the Patreon and also the money that comes from it? (if people are still paying monthly).

offtotheraces

I didn't make any of the live shows but surely if it wasn't a falling out then they would have made a joint announcement before the live shows and used the live shows as a going out with a bang thing. Did anyone go to the live shows? Was there even a hint?

I'd say Fionnuala found out about the pregnancy during the live shows (I'd imagine shed notice her not drinking). I think the bf was mentioned earlier this year but she did mention that she'd known of him for a while maybe? Still a short enough relationship.

They either fell out over something or something serious happened in Fionnuala's personal life. It's kind of unprofessional to announce it the way they have without a final episode so it wouldn't make sense if it was just an innocent parting of ways.

As for Fionnualas work, I think she works full time for 98fm as a social media exec. 6 o clock show and podcast were on top of that so kinda fair enough that she's busy.
At the Dublin show Fionnuala was drinking corona and Bríd had a Coke. Didn’t notice any palpable tension at the same, looking back maybe some awkward vibes afterwards but could be overthinking it. Anyone else not able to find Fionnuala’s Instagram page at all now? Says page not found.

greenfinch

I thought she had cancelled her plans to see her family and go on her staycation?
Is that what she said? I hope that’s what happened.
whatever she wrote, I took it to mean she was named close contact, did all those things immediately after and then got symptoms herself?

Sooz

Chatty Member
That TV show she was on, was it a makeover show? I think that was cancelled.

And I'm sure she's going up for things that she's not getting. RTE tends to skew much older in terms of presenters.

sazwaz84

I don't really understand the idea that the falling out isn't related to the podcast. Like unless something else has been said by one of them it just seems like a massive assumption based off not much. If something had happened that meant Fionnuala didn't want the friendship anymore I would've assumed she'd just cut all ties, instead she still seems to be at least polite to her. If anything the opposite is true seeing has Brid has completely cut her out. They should have made a joint statement but if Brid stopped speaking to her and completely cut her out, she probably felt like she had to say something? I dunno if there's any right way to do thing for either of them here unless they say it together. I HATE that we didn't get a final episode, a proper sign off would have been really good. Maybe Brid is taking her not wanting to do the podcast with her anymore as an additional problem with the pregnancy and BF? Which to be fair it might be, but ultimately it seemed to me at least like Fionnuala was burned out on the podcast for a long time. Maybe Brid just never saw that or didn't feel that way, but to me it was really obvious. I would have felt them moving apart and doing different things would make sense as the end of it anyway, but that's just me.

I don't think they "scammed" anyone with the patreon, they put up content and people could support it they wanted, likewise if Brid wants to post about her pregnancy on a patreon more power to her, no one has to pay for it.

If its related to the fella, its likely to do with him, not the pregnancy
Is there something "wrong" with the fella? Has he not been on the scene for a while?