Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sazwaz84

I think that if it was just Fionnuala being stressed and wanting to drop it there would have been a better announcement and some kind of final goodbye episode though. Because neither happened it makes me feel like bad blood is involved.

Obviously they wouldn't want people to know that so they're still going to follow each other and do the odd shout out, but I wonder if we will ever see them pictured together again.
I kind of agree I just don't know if that bad blood didn't just happen because Fionnuala wanted to finish it and Brid clearly really didn't.

Based on the way things are I'd be surprised if they're even speaking now,and if Brid has moved anyway I'd say it's very unlikely they're ever going to do anything again 😭

Given that Brid has cut out any mention of Fionnuala and Fionnuala has given her a shout out, it's pretty clear where the bad blood is. Maybe something else happened, but it really looks like Fionnuala wanted to finish the podcast and Brid just decided to cut all ties because of it. If your friend wants to stop doing something because it causes them stress and your response is to cut them out of your life, you weren't really a friend.
It's hard to say anything for sure about this without seeing the actual convo... Given that Brid is pregnant I can see this being really stressful and tough, maybe some time will give them a chance to reconnect?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She just commented “❤“ on her pregnancy announcement post. Maybe she was a bit more enthusiastic in private but as someone’s friend it’s a bit of a “meh” response. Maybe I’m reading too much into it
Id imagine there was more enthuasiasm privately. Fionnuala seems sound and shes not the typical insta hun who'd comment "FINALLY ITS OUT! You are gonna be the best mama ever!!!!! Sooooo excited" etc etc

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I don't really understand the idea that the falling out isn't related to the podcast. Like unless something else has been said by one of them it just seems like a massive assumption based off not much. If something had happened that meant Fionnuala didn't want the friendship anymore I would've assumed she'd just cut all ties, instead she still seems to be at least polite to her. If anything the opposite is true seeing has Brid has completely cut her out. They should have made a joint statement but if Brid stopped speaking to her and completely cut her out, she probably felt like she had to say something? I dunno if there's any right way to do thing for either of them here unless they say it together. I HATE that we didn't get a final episode, a proper sign off would have been really good. Maybe Brid is taking her not wanting to do the podcast with her anymore as an additional problem with the pregnancy and BF? Which to be fair it might be, but ultimately it seemed to me at least like Fionnuala was burned out on the podcast for a long time. Maybe Brid just never saw that or didn't feel that way, but to me it was really obvious. I would have felt them moving apart and doing different things would make sense as the end of it anyway, but that's just me.

I don't think they "scammed" anyone with the patreon, they put up content and people could support it they wanted, likewise if Brid wants to post about her pregnancy on a patreon more power to her, no one has to pay for it.

Is there something "wrong" with the fella? Has he not been on the scene for a while?
Less than a year. I dont know anything about it but i know a lot of girls who have fallen out with their friends over a new fella that has appeared on the scene

Giz the goss

I find it hard to believe she didn't want to do it anymore. I've listened to the live shows and I feel as though she was very present and enjoyed it. From what I've seen they were very successful also. It doesn't make sense.