Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flowers look so strange, and not in a good way. The stems are all different lengths and the bouquets are just badly shaped in general. I’d be fuming if I’d paid for them tbh
They are shocking actually. They look terrible. As do the bridesmaid dresses 😕 maybe the long stems are to hide how unflattering they are lol

Reactions: 3
It’s like they’ve just grabbed a few roses each and hoped for the next.

Absolutely love her dress and rings though

Reactions: 1
I don’t really understand the beige/white/pink with the black foliage 😬 also find it sad that they’re updating their socials so much. Rachel has posted a few in her Insta already

Her florist put on Instagram last week she had t even been for her appointment to sort her flowers out... so I'm guessing that's what last minute gets you. I like them

I also thought she'd have waited til evening guests arrive to post a pic of her dress. But if you've waited over 2 years you'd wanna show off

I find it so weird she’s on her phone so much on her wedding day….. turn the dam thing off and enjoy this ONE day!!!! Love her dress tho

Reactions: 5
I am actually shocked at how much she is on her socials! Most brides don’t even have their phone on them for the majority of the day, like where are you even keeping it?! Don’t even think I went on my phone till the next morning! Like the pictures this morning while they were getting ready ok fair enough, but sharing stories she’s been mentioned in, and uploading videos to her story this evening is a bit much on your wedding day! Like I get she has waited a long time and wants to show off, but she could easily wait till tomorrow to post wedding spam

I love her dress, her rings and the photo of her, Dec and the girls is so sweet. But the cake… I’m so underwhelmed by the cake!!!! (I think Lauren’s was nicer!) I don’t know why I thought it would be a bit nicer 😂 but hey not my wedding so not my problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love her dress, her rings and the photo of her, Dec and the girls is so sweet. But the cake… I’m so underwhelmed by the cake!!!! (I think Lauren’s was nicer!) I don’t know why I thought it would be a bit nicer 😂 but hey not my wedding so not my problem!
Yes me too! I was waiting for the next story of the rest of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cake is so underwhelming considering they make them for a living, it kind of reminds me of when a plasterer is slapping the plaster on a wall 🤣 I definitely preferred Lauren’s wedding in terms of dress/styling/cake etc! But I think Rachel’s style has always been more edgy than Lauren’s so I’m not actually surprised by all the black styling. Although I was not expecting the pinky beige bridesmaid dresses, especially when Lauren’s were quite bold
The outfit they have put Alba in is really underwhelming too, I was expecting a really cute dress! The skirt is cute but the bodysuit/vest is so plain and not at all wedding attire 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know, I thought with all her money, and how much she likes spending it, I thought everything would be super extravagant, but I feel like it’s been quite anticlimactic 🙃

Reactions: 8
My take on this wedding:

Don’t get the black? It’s a wedding, not a funeral but then again her house has black bannisters etc.

Thought Alba would be in something cuter, Inka isn’t really shown either but she’s still a baby so probs kept out of the way for nap, milk.

Cake is awful not a fan, to say they make cakes you’d expect it to be miles nicer and have the wow factor.

Love her rings and how they fit together.

Agree with the bridesmaid dresses - they remind me of bodycon dresses slightly that everyone wore at 15. The flowers aren’t professional at all.

Her dress has too much going on, could have been a lot nicer and more elegant.

And that’s all 😂 imagine all the coke flying round that wedding tonight…!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My take on this wedding:

Don’t get the black? It’s a wedding, not a funeral but then again her house has black bannisters etc.

Thought Alba would be in something cuter, Inka isn’t really shown either but she’s still a baby so probs kept out of the way for nap, milk.

Cake is awful not a fan, to say they make cakes you’d expect it to be miles nicer and have the wow factor.

Love her rings and how they fit together.

Agree with the bridesmaid dresses - they remind me of bodycon dresses slightly that everyone wore at 15. The flowers aren’t professional at all.

Her dress has too much going on, could have been a lot nicer and more elegant.

And that’s all 😂 imagine all the coke flying round that wedding tonight…!
Yep. Agree with all this. Didn’t live up to how hyped up it was at all! Does anyone wonder what their family.. parents/grandparents are thinking when all their lairy friends are stood on all the chairs at the meal? Makes me cringe 🥴

I wonder if they will post their coked up videos later like they usually post from their friends weddings 🤣

Yep. Agree with all this. Didn’t live up to how hyped up it was at all! Does anyone wonder what their family.. parents/grandparents are thinking when all their lairy friends are stood on all the chairs at the meal? Makes me cringe 🥴

I wonder if they will post their coked up videos later like they usually post from their friends weddings 🤣
I've been to quite a few weddings and I've never seen people stood on chairs during the dinner bit lol they are one group of cringy bastards 🫣

Reactions: 7
I love the cake but I think the table needed better styling... Its just kind of plonked there?
Love the dresses both the bride and maids, Alba is just adorable, but she would be adorable in anything tbh.
The only thing I don't quite get is the flowers, like it's been said they don't quite make sense.

Tessa looks gorgeous! Love her. And I love the twins new hair colour, but agree about the heavy botox /faces changing dramatically.

I've been to quite a few weddings and I've never seen people stood on chairs during the dinner bit lol they are one group of cringy bastards 🫣
Neither have I! Everytime time they post one of their friends weddings too. All their grubby shoes stood on white chair cushions 🤦‍♀️ Maybe they should have gone for white chairs with black cushions instead 😆

I was wondering what their parents etc must think of it all? Also someone mentioned up thread about how much work the twins have had done - i unfollowed a while ago but still read here and sometimes look at their page when something is mentioned here but I was absolutely shocked to see how much work they’ve had done! They’re both beautiful girls but have really aged themselves and lost their natural beauty. I’d be heartbroken if my daughter went to such extremes! I know Ed does it so perhaps it just seems normal to them, but my goodness. I can’t get over it!

As for the wedding totally agree with comments here. Very underwhelming considering they probably could have afforded anything they wanted. The cake is very finch. Alba’s outfit doesn’t sit right as the top and skirt seem separate, H&M do the dresses for like £9 that would have looked so much better! It’s like she went to primark and got a cheap bodysuit and tutu with a ribbon band that has no grip to sit in the right place. Her dress is lovely but not sure on the bodice where it looks black underneath? It stands out against the rest of the dress and looks weird imo.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.