Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They paid nursery staff to have the children on the night of the wedding?! Good the children would know them but I wouldn’t even think of asking my child’s nursery oh will you look after my children for the wedding?!
Then having the nerve to claim she’s tired after ten days away because she had one night back with her babies that supposedly sleep through 😩🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They paid nursery staff to have the children on the night of the wedding?! Good the children would know them but I wouldn’t even think of asking my child’s nursery oh will you look after my children for the wedding?!
Then having the nerve to claim she’s tired after ten days away because she had one night back with her babies that supposedly sleep through 😩🙄
Where’s this please??

Welcome Finch Lovers you are clearly on the wrong thread :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I don’t care whether I sound fun or not, I know that my child is happy, healthy and sleep soundly at night knowing I’m looking after her.

You could have the strongest support network in the world just because they know the people doesn’t mean they ain’t dumping the kids on them.

I wouldn’t take any issue with them having holidays just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy life; more the fact that they don’t ever seem to spend time with the kids doing anything and when they do it seems more like an Instagram photo op at every opportunity just to prove they do in fact do stuff with the kids. Between the amount of people siding with them on here that are new members and the Instagram farm photo shoot yesterday me thinks the terrible “twons” are still reading this and taking it very personally:ROFLMAO:
I hadn’t realised this was a “criticise only” thread? Why is it so inconceivable that not everyone will criticise absolutely everything and might see things differently? I’m not a “lover” of everything they do nor am I their friend or family but I am impressed by their business acumen and drive and definitely don’t begrudge their lifestyle if that’s how they want to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this is actually a great idea. I don’t have kids, so maybe I’m missing something. Anyway, my friend uses her daughter’s nursery staff as babysitters normally because they know her daughter, and she trusts them much more than a random babysitter. They offer babysitting on a private basis as a way to make a bit of extra money. I know someone who works in a nursery too, it’s attached to a school so she does a lot of babysitting during the holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

whinging about no sleep I’m less impressed with.

Reactions: 17
I think this is actually a great idea. I don’t have kids, so maybe I’m missing something. Anyway, my friend uses her daughter’s nursery staff as babysitters normally because they know her daughter, and she trusts them much more than a random babysitter. They offer babysitting on a private basis as a way to make a bit of extra money. I know someone who works in a nursery too, it’s attached to a school so she does a lot of babysitting during the holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

whinging about no sleep I’m less impressed with.
I also know someone who gets their child’s key worker to babysit when she’s got things on. She trusts them and the kid knows her so what’s the issue, like you said it’s better than a random babysitter!

And it’s her wedding - why should family / friends / themselves miss out on the wedding they’ve waited years for? Come on

Reactions: 8
I also know someone who gets their child’s key worker to babysit when she’s got things on. She trusts them and the kid knows her so what’s the issue, like you said it’s better than a random babysitter!

And it’s her wedding - why should family / friends / themselves miss out on the wedding they’ve waited years for? Come on
I must be so low class at my wedding kids were dotted around between family and friends who adore them and dancing until tired and passing out on some pushed together chairs.
then a sister/granma offers to take them up....

We don't all have the party I mean wedding of the year though.

Reactions: 2
It’s really common to have a wedding nanny, or hire nursery staff! The family can have fun then and know their children are well looked after! I’m an ex nanny and know loads of families and nanny friends who offered this service.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My sister is a nursery nurse, and I have never personally heard of them being hired as babysitters? It is a logical idea though I suppose!

Did anyone see the story Rachel posted today of the baby shower she’s at? They are just constantly attending weddings and extra af parties, it actually exhausts me just looking at their pictures from their social life!!

Reactions: 3
My sister is a nursery nurse, and I have never personally heard of them being hired as babysitters? It is a logical idea though I suppose!

Did anyone see the story Rachel posted today of the baby shower she’s at? They are just constantly attending weddings and extra af parties, it actually exhausts me just looking at their pictures from their social life!!
Yeah they legit think they are the kardashians. So cringe.

Reactions: 1
All their’s and their friends parties just look so extra, it’s like watching a real housewives programme 🤷‍♀️
I’m actually surprised how low key their kids birthdays are considering how they love an over the top celebration
Was it Kit that didn’t even get a birthday cake on his 2nd birthday? If I remember rightly he had a plate of brownies with the topper from his first birthday, and she had ripped a number 2 off one of his birthday cards and taped it on 🥴 yet they manage to get themselves toppers for their own cakes - like what do they even do with them all afterwards? Do they just have a collection somewhere of a load of wooden/acrylic toppers that have Rachel & Lauren 26,27,28,29,30?
And I’m sure she blamed it on having just had Wren and having covid, yet she knew she was due around his birthday for 9 months, she surely could have ordered it weeks/months in advance? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All their’s and their friends parties just look so extra, it’s like watching a real housewives programme 🤷‍♀️
I’m actually surprised how low key their kids birthdays are considering how they love an over the top celebration
Was it Kit that didn’t even get a birthday cake on his 2nd birthday? If I remember rightly he had a plate of brownies with the topper from his first birthday, and she had ripped a number 2 off one of his birthday cards and taped it on 🥴 yet they manage to get themselves toppers for their own cakes - like what do they even do with them all afterwards? Do they just have a collection somewhere of a load of wooden/acrylic toppers that have Rachel & Lauren 26,27,28,29,30?
And I’m sure she blamed it on having just had Wren and having covid, yet she knew she was due around his birthday for 9 months, she surely could have ordered it weeks/months in advance? 🤔
Aww that's actually quite sad that 🥺

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Rachel has made a YouTube channel for Alba baking 🥴 could have at least set it up as a Finch bakery account and had a sub playlist for Albas baking? Just think it’s so weird for a 3 year old to have a YouTube channel 🤷‍♀️ I have a 3 year old, that doesn’t even know what subscribers and YouTube channels are 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.