Films that make you cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Lion’ - a film about the adoption of an Indian child who goes missing and ends up being adopted by an Australian family and his route back to finding his home as an adult, Dev Patel is the main character. I WEPT.

Reactions: 3
I can cry at pretty much any film that has a sad/emotional moment. Im such a sap! Up absolutely finished me off before it had even properly began and I got emotional watching Frozen 2 because of the bond between Elsa and Anna🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I cant watch animal films as they destroy me. ET would seriously upset me as a kid so I wont watch it as an adult.
My Girl:The glasses scene at the end
Beaches: The end
Ghost
Love Actually: THAT Emma Thompson scene
Muriel's Wedding:the funeral
Schindler's List
The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
Saving Private Ryan: when hes calling out for his mama as hes dying
Hereditay:Toni Collette's anguished cries really got to me

Omg that scene really upset me too?

Just thought of 2 more, The Elepant Man and Mask
OMG your films are exactly the same as mine! Even down to hereditary! Those screams played on my mind and made me feel abit sick!!!😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
War for planet of the apes thr last 5 mins before the credits rolls get me everytime take a box of Kleenex and a day and half to get over it 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Oh god, I forgot about that one 😢

My husband turns into a blubbering mess at that. He won’t even look at it if the kids are watching it on TV, he leaves the room 😂
Two really sad movies ..I don't blame your husband:cry:

Reactions: 2
Castaway, with Tom Hanks crying over losing his volleyball in the ocean. "WILSONNN!!!!"

"The Return of the King" and the newly crowned King of Gondor telling the 4 hobbits that "they bow to no one!"

"Dead Poets Society" and the schoolboys standing on their desks and defiantly saying "Captain my Captain" at sacked teacher, Robin Williams

"Trains, Planes and Automobiles" and a homeless John Candy sitting alone in a train station with nothing but his luggage trunk to keep him company

Reactions: 2