Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Quite a few films but a few are Titanic, the scene where the old couple is in the bed and the mum is reading a story to her children knowing what will happen 😭

The Notebook, again the ending scene, no matter how many times I watch it I still cry

Lion king makes me cry as well when Simba is talking to his dad when he’s just been killed 💔

Reactions: 8

Beckyboo85

When Harry looks through Snapes memories and he realises he loves/d his Mum. “After all this time”, “Always”.

If you know you know xx

• Heart

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂

This. EVERY DAMN TIME. It was not fair :(

And "A Little Princess". I was obsessed with this film when I was younger.
I’d forgotten about a little princess! ‘PAPAAA’ I must have watched that on vcr at least 50 times! I used to draw a circle outside with chalk and lie in it 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Love actually - when she realises the necklace isn’t for her 😢😢😢

The holiday - when they are laying in the teepee 😭😭😭😭😭

Not a film but watching this is us at the moment and bawling like a baby 😭😢

nbt

VIP Member
I remember watching Toy Story 3 at the cinema, first film I’d seen in 3D and I was thinking I’d never get on with those glasses. Cut to the fire scene and they’re all holding hands and the music is dramatic AF and I’m sat there bawling my bloody eyes out.

• Haha

imnotarobot

Don’t judge me, but Mamma Mia 2, the baptism scene at the end. Completely lost it. Snotty, ugly tears in a cinema full of people with my kids looking on, absolutely mortified at me 🙂

also Forrest Gump, when he meets little Forrest for the first time and he asks ‘is he smart ... or is he ....’ That whole scene makes me cry.

and just about all of Billy Elliot.

Rbarb-bkini

Avengers Endgame
Every damn time Woody says "So long, partner." at the end of Toy Story 3 I'm in tears. Every time.
The end of Inside Out.
And Onward also made me cry, I was hiding the tears from my friend in the cinema 😂
Basically most Pixar films 😭

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Muriel’s Wedding where she doesn’t notice her Mum as she leaves the wedding. Her Mum’s face breaks my heart! Then the funeral 😭 it’s one of my favourite ever movies, but that bit always sticks with me

whatsmynameagain

So very many films make me cry but a list of 5:

Shawshank Redemption
Up
The Lives of Others
Goodbye Lenin
Cinema Paradiso

How could I forget Watership Down. The original, not that terrible remake.
I can't listen to Bright Eyes without tearing up big time. Can never bring myself to rewatch the film.

Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂
Same. I think it's the music in a lot of films that gets me the most. That film and the feather ah god.

I forgot the final LOTR film at the end when Annie Lennox sings - I was in another country years ago and they were showing the last 30 minutes of the film on a loop and I just stood there watching it sobbing my heart out looking like an idiot. "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil" Good old Gandalf.

Last edited: