Films that make you cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Beautiful Mind (fantastic film with Russell Crowe)

The Impossible (about the Boxing Day tsunami in Thailand)

The Green Mile

Deepwater Horizon

Ghost

Reactions: 1
This. EVERY DAMN TIME. It was not fair :(

And "A Little Princess". I was obsessed with this film when I was younger.
I’d forgotten about a little princess! ‘PAPAAA’ I must have watched that on vcr at least 50 times! I used to draw a circle outside with chalk and lie in it 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This. EVERY DAMN TIME. It was not fair :(

And "A Little Princess". I was obsessed with this film when I was younger.
Oh yes, how could I forget A Little Princess!

This was the one that probably gets me the most. I remember showing it to my teenage son when he was around 7 years old, he burst into tears, full on inconsolable tears.

Selena is another one.

Reactions: 2
Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂
I watched it for the first time ever on Saturday night and I was a broken woman by the end end 😂😂!!

This is a weird one - Toy Story 4

I cried pretty much throughout, but then I got my period when I came home so swings and roundabouts 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another for The Green Mile!
Also Seven Pounds. I don’t particularly rate it but it makes me weep every time.

Benjamin Button
The Notebook
The Fox and the Hound (both as a child and now with my own children)

I watched it for the first time ever on Saturday night and I was a broken woman by the end end 😂😂!!

This is a weird one - Toy Story 4

I cried pretty much throughout, but then I got my period when I came home so swings and roundabouts 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
I cried at Toy Story 4 as well, also on a flight and possibly the same one 😂 I could cry at at advert when I’m due on 🤦‍♀️

I remember being mortified in the cinema when my dad cried at the end of Monsters INC but the last time I watched it, I cried too 🤣

• Haha
Dumbo
Coco
The Last Unicorn
Storks - random but the bit at the end where everyone is getting their baby deliveries 🥰

The Green Mile

Castaway. Never did I think I’d cry so much over a grown man losing his ball.

Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂
“He’s so smart Jenny” 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jack and Sarah (one with Richard E Grant) always gets me when he plays simply red ‘stars’ 😭

Reactions: 5
I remember watching Toy Story 3 at the cinema, first film I’d seen in 3D and I was thinking I’d never get on with those glasses. Cut to the fire scene and they’re all holding hands and the music is dramatic AF and I’m sat there bawling my bloody eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Prince of Tides

Love Actually

The Way We Were

Camelot

Dumbo