Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Hey Fezza's! I love chatting with you all, but sometimes there's only so much EL one can stomach. Thought I'd start this little thread for general non EL chit chat if anyone is keen.

I just started watching Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist - loving it so far!
20220819_202530.jpg

Here's a pic of my kitten, just because 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 35

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Whats VF?

I think im about done with the EL thread and cachias so i think i might just hang here with you guys for a while haha.
It will be more fun and far less ragey!
Hi you guyzzz. It's me the Dalej7 back from my break away from tattle with my new less-similar-to-instagram username I was happy to see this thread is still going so I could say Hi to everyone I liked and didnt have to pop up in ELs thread and derail it.
I had a looooooong break from her and Cachia but back for the Cachai drama 😂

Hope everyone has been well! I look forward to reading through every EL thread since #35 to keep me entertained with all your funny comments and insights! I missed that the most! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26

HumptyDumptyLou

Hey Fezzas
I wrote a while back about wanting to move out of the family home and separate from the husband. Well I’m moving out tomorrow!
Don’t know how it happened but I found a unit thats nice, applied for it and got it, all in a short space of time. I’m taking it as a sign and have been organising things since then. The husband isn’t happy and is bunging on the manipulative behaviour big time but I keep my telling myself that I don’t have to listen to it for much longer.
I’m half excited and half shitting myself about it all but want to thank all you lovely people for the encouragement and kind words and for all the laughs in the LumpyLou threads. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Hi all! I just read about this thread in the emmylou one. I am the odd Californian who loves Australia. I live near Disneyland but closer to the beach. Retired early, live alone with one dog and one cat. You all have much more exciting lives than I do. Life is quiet and good here. And I don't have to worry about anyone finding me so my name is Mary. Nice to meet you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
This is so weird. From every trash influencer it seems like Tattlers are a bunch of sad trolls, but I see the opposite! So many hard working, passionate people who just like a bit of entertainment via Tattle. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Ladies I love you but decided to take an actual break! So will delete my account and will pop into here when i make my new one!
Been thinking about my username a lot lately and how much its similar to my insta handle and then I thought about posting my doggos here and then realised its too close for comfort!
Catch you lovlies (probably after the weekend 😂 as ill miss you too much).

ETA. I just realised i typed all this but then it will disappear 😂 so if anyone sees it soon, ill be back.
Just gotta screenshot my avatar as i lost the original pic of her fungal underarm and cant get it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
20220925_200603.jpg

Dunno why i didn't see this thread until now! And late to the pet pics! Here's our 2 snuggly sausage dogs with one of the kids 🤘

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
Trigger Warning - loss

I’m sorry if this offends anyone, but I absolutely hate Melbourne Cup, not for the horse racing or any of that, it’s due to 9 years ago I gave birth to my first son, stillborn, right as the race started he was born. The date may not be the same but the day itself seems to stir up horrible thoughts and feelings. I’m kind of lucky I don’t have to face work and the celebrations the staff have on today as I’m home with my little one who has covid, she’s doing a lot better today which is great.
I have 2 kids a son & a daughter, forever grateful for them, but always feel the sadness today. I think this is part of the reason I hate Sezzie Kearns so much, how they can cash in on their sons loss and all I would give is just for one more cuddle 💙

My husband is amazing support, but he says he’s moved on from the sadness & doesn’t like to bring it up

• Heart

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Hi Fezza Queens!!

The last two threads have moved far too quickly for me to pop in and say anything meaningful, and EL's stories go for so long I can't always watch them, but I love chatting with you all.

I've been kept busy with full-time work in healthcare, completing a master's degree on the side, and now I'm just finishing up my honeymoon in Fiji! I got a little moment to myself so I ran to my favourite place on the internet swinging my hips just like when Leah films WinnieLou from behind.

I love seeing all the pics of your pets and I'm sending love and strength to our Tattle pals going through hard times. You're all wonderful!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

posty post

VIP Member
Thanks everyone I found one on Etsy which they are going to use my favourite pic of him and get it to me asap🥰🥰. He is still here but he won’t be tomorrow and that crushes me. Hugs to everyone whole has lost pets. Obviously I have before but not as a mum and that is devastating cos my kids are a mess. I’m a mess 😭. My favourite photo of him!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

HumptyDumptyLou

Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive words! Even though I don’t post a whole lot, I love this little space on the internet so much.

I‘m sorry for bringing down the thread with my post but getting it out helps. After making my post yesterday I went for a walk and had a good cry which also helped.

I don’t like talking about him because there are many, many women who have it so.much.worse. Plus I’m fortunate to be in a fairly safe financial position and was able to save so I could move out and buy what I needed; I wanted to leave him for years but was scared to tell him.

I’m in the house already cos I wanted to get the first interaction over and done with and he’s calmed down since Thurs. so I think the next 24 hours are going to be ok. I have my own bedroom here (we haven’t slept in the same bed or had s#x for years) so it’s just one night and then I’m back to my new and peaceful life.

Thank you to all you lovely fezzas and I wish you all peace and happiness over Christmas and New Years. I really wish we could DM each other and would love to get to know some of you IRL 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19

teddywoowipe

Aww so cute! What’s their name? I’m watching that show at the moment and also in the middle of Woodstock 99 and recently finished Indian Matchmaking 😂 I stay up late and Netflix 📺
I finished Indian Matchmaking this week - what a hoot!

I am also watching The Twelve and just waiting to find out what the ending is like.

We finished watching The Lincoln Lawyer this week.

This weekend I have an assignment due. During Covid I decided getting my Masters in Law sounded like a good thing. I am only a few units from finishing so just have to struggle through (hence my lengthy absences at times).

400504EA-5BBE-456D-AECB-7F94A0AA8AE9.jpeg

This is Teddy, my nine year old study buddy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HumptyDumptyLou

Here’s my Monty - edit: apologies for the SIZE of this! I’m on an iPad and not good with sizing etc
9032E216-4A95-4222-B142-59973A65677A.jpeg

He’s a cavvie and is 13, and this photo was taken when he’d been waiting patiently for me to play with him and had lined up a couple of toys.

I‘m 55, have a 24 year old son and a husband who I’m trying to leave.

• Heart
  • Wow

Michy02

VIP Member
Fezzas for anyone playing at home here is what I’m dealing with on Tinder 🚽 The bar is low, the bar is in the toilet!
D5C5FCDA-E5B2-45E7-80AA-B5BB3D5A49D4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Super Cute

VIP Member
We have a very small family (4 plus my daughters boyfriend) that we spend Xmas with and my husband and I haven’t bought each other anything for years. My daughter likes to buy us gifts though and we always get her, her boyfriend and my son a couple of gifts.

Last Xmas my husband had a major accident and was on life support for 5 days so Xmas was TERRIBLE!! We are looking forward to a happy celebration this year 🥰

ANNNNNDDDDDD…..we just bought this ⬇
E92CD85B-7AFF-4DE5-BB77-597638EA0CE9.jpeg

so I recon all our gifts from now on will be caravanning related 😂

• Heart

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
I second Recipe Tin Eats. Don't buy diced meat - the pieces are too small. Gravy beef can be brilliant. Also oyster blade. Cooking it slowly makes it very tender.

This recipe uses chuck but you can obviously interchange with whatever is cheapest/on special/discounted.

Thank you!!! I am going to use this recipe on Monday. Will grab some beef on special tomorrow. It sounds amazing!!!

So while EL is buying $800 dresses! I am adding to my art collection .... I absolutely love CJ Hendry, she is a hyper-realistic artist from Brissy who lives in NYC now. We are acquaintances, I wouldn't say friends. We would 100% say hi if in the same room but we aren't connected on FB or Insta.

But many moons ago she did give me a drawing lesson and signed our scrap piece in case she became famous one day! Now she is super famous, earning millions and I am still her #1 fan!

So to add to my collection as I bought this piece which is a collab with her husband who runs another art collective called Andy Blank. See attached video for the piece and below is the original drawing.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.32.35 pm.png

It's a laser engraved piece from a ribbon drawing called 'Enchanted'.

She is bloody incredible and I am so excited.

Here are some of her drawings ....

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.45.12 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.46.03 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.46.17 pm.png

Attachments

• 196.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 18

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
    Thank you, Fezzas! I came to you for Christmas-tree chat a while ago (I needed voices of reason after hearing about the Balsam Hill ones all over Instagram). Here’s our Target 6ft pre-lit tree, with decorations and skirt came in at about $200. We set it up today and the kids think it’s ✨magical✨
    F457B402-9CF3-41A6-A34C-21381CC81590.jpeg

have a great week everyone! I’m going to be gazing at the tree haha

• Heart

HumptyDumptyLou

Sorry for the wall of text below and CW for abuse

Christmas Eve is normally a workday and part of the busiest week of the year in my job (in Finance for a US co. and it’s year-end next week). So it’s nice not having to work tomorrow but I’m not looking forward to the day much either.
    I’m conscious there are a few fezzas who have separated recently and empathise with them because it’s difficult but I’m the one who wanted to separate. Part of the negotiations when I moved out was that I’d spend Christmas Eve in the family home so it would be the same as it has been for 20+years. We have an adult son and it’s always been the three of us on Christmas morning.

But the former husband is angry because it was our wedding anniversary yesterday and he sent me a message and a “cute” pic to wish me but I didn’t respond. It took a lot to ignore the message because he has anger issues and I’m scared of him so I’m dreading seeing him tomorrow and know there’ll be an undertone while he waits for me to grovel and apologise for everything I’ve ever done wrong and then he’ll lecture me like I’m a naughty child. I know how this plays out and it’s why I avoid him constantly but he’s over there waiting for me to realise I’ve made a terrible mistake and come running back into his arms /sarcasm

I don’t have family of origin in Australia but my in-laws are lovely and I’m included in their Christmas activity but they don’t know what their son/brother is like behind closed doors.I even thought about going over there tonight just to get the conflict out of the way and give the husband time to recover so he doesn’t ruin Xmas day but that’s not my job anymore, not that it should ever have been my job in the first place.

I hope everyone with less than perfect families is ok over this stressful time of year and send love and support to those who are struggling xx

• Heart
    • Sad