Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. Does anyone watch this lovely family who moved to the south of France a couple of years ago ?

Reactions: 4
I do! Can't stand the husband but I enjoy the vlogs generally.

Considering Fern got her initial online following from dressing the daughter in designer gear as a toddler (she was on This Morning) and coming across as vacuous and materialistic, she's really turned it around and comes across well now.

I enjoy her health/fitness stuff and when she goes to different villages around the Riviera, an area I love a lot. It's very easy watching. Will be interesting to see what they do with the next house they buy and do up too.

Reactions: 5
Yes I know what you mean about the husband, he seems like a real hard worker though.
I'll be watching their new life with interest. I was really surprised by the air bnb they're renting, I was imagining something a bit flasher with a pool :)

Reactions: 1
I am really torn about her. She really annoys me that she cannot speak French after this long living there. That’s just unforgivable and a total embarrassment. I hate it when she talks about “naughty food” or weight issues in front of her kids, especially her daughter for obvious reasons. She’s trashy as hell when she gets back home or with her friends. She’d be a lot more enjoyable if she wasn’t so utterly obsessed with what she looks like.

But on the other hand she clearly puts thought into her content. I like it when she she shares her meal ideas as the food always looks good. Moving to France has obviously been a great thing for their kids and they seem to be flourishing at school which would have never happened back home. She seems to have a good heart and clearly loves her kids to death. I mean, we all do, but YKWIM.

There is something weird about the moving, etc. Some people think they never even owned that villa before. And yes, moving into that creepy rental is so out of character. My theory is they are having to cut their costs and are saving up to build somewhere if they can find a plot…or who knows. The husband acts like an arse, but I would not say no to someone who can do everything around the house. 😆

• Haha
I am really torn about her. She really annoys me that she cannot speak French after this long living there. That’s just unforgivable and a total embarrassment. I hate it when she talks about “naughty food” or weight issues in front of her kids, especially her daughter for obvious reasons. She’s trashy as hell when she gets back home or with her friends. She’d be a lot more enjoyable if she wasn’t so utterly obsessed with what she looks like.

But on the other hand she clearly puts thought into her content. I like it when she she shares her meal ideas as the food always looks good. Moving to France has obviously been a great thing for their kids and they seem to be flourishing at school which would have never happened back home. She seems to have a good heart and clearly loves her kids to death. I mean, we all do, but YKWIM.

There is something weird about the moving, etc. Some people think they never even owned that villa before. And yes, moving into that creepy rental is so out of character. My theory is they are having to cut their costs and are saving up to build somewhere if they can find a plot…or who knows. The husband acts like an arse, but I would not say no to someone who can do everything around the house. 😆
Some good points there, yes I also cringe when she talks about " naughty foods" It'll be interesting to see how Nancy grows up with such an image conscious mum.

Reactions: 3
She actually talked a while ago about not mentioning dieting in front of the children. But she mentions enough other stuff about food that it negates it!

Not sure about the trashy comment?! Seems a bit harsh. She's fine as far as I can tell.

I found it really weird that Ryan's staff used to live in the house with them, even if it was in the guest flat. She was doing their washing!

It’s guess it’s totally fine to be trashy If that’s the look you are going for. Going to London to get bladdered and looking like a dogs dinner in the middle of the afternoon in your designer gear is trashy IMHO. No need to film yourself getting trollied. 🤣
I don’t want to turn this into an anti rave thread, but wanted to answer why I called her trashy when goes home or with her friends. I don’t think she’s trashy all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Like @dressagediva mentioned, she really has turned herself around quite a lot since her TM appearance, and she does deserve credit for that. If she started to learn to speak French it will open so many doors for her. I hope she gets enough confidence to go for it. I know she says she always struggled with school, but she’s probably a lot smarter than she thinks she is.

It’s guess it’s totally fine to be trashy If that’s the look you are going for. Going to London to get bladdered and looking like a dogs dinner in the middle of the afternoon in your designer gear is trashy IMHO. No need to film yourself getting trollied. 🤣
I don’t want to turn this into an anti rave thread, but wanted to answer why I called her trashy when goes home or with her friends. I don’t think she’s trashy all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Like @dressagediva mentioned, she really has turned herself around quite a lot since her TM appearance, and she does deserve credit for that. If she started to learn to speak French it will open so many doors for her. I hope she gets enough confidence to go for it. I know she says she always struggled with school, but she’s probably a lot smarter than she thinks she is.
Oh I quite liked seeing them out drinking in London, pretty realistic for lots of us when you get a rare moment to let your hair down haha. I don't get the impression she's on the wine going mad regularly.

Why she's not just sorted out some French lessons I just don't know... It beggars belief that anyone can live in a country and not even attempt to learn the language. Especially France, where it makes a massive difference to how you're received by locals.

Hi. Does anyone watch this lovely family who moved to the south of France a couple of years ago ?
I have watched her from the start I dont understand why they sold their lovely pink house near Cannes and now moved into a caravan , bit strange 🙂, but she is genuine and lovely

Reactions: 2
I have watched her from the start I dont understand why they sold their lovely pink house near Cannes and now moved into a caravan , bit strange 🙂, but she is genuine and lovely
I think they got an offer they couldn't refuse. They're probably saving now so that they can buy their next project :)

Reactions: 1
They flip houses - they did it with their Doncaster house and again with the French villa. It sounds like the next will be another project. With his business/contacts in trade, I bet they make a fortune.

I get what you mean! I like her more way more than the Nicki Positano, and it was because of Nicki I came across Fern. Fern has plenty of faults, but she’s not a horrible snob like Nicki, and I’m warming to Fern a lot more. It’s refreshing that she has her own interiors style, doesn’t follow house trends, and is unapologetic about her tastes.

• Heart
The family seem to be loving life right now, It'll be interesting to see where the next year takes them, I'm getting the impression they're quite keen to get started on house buying despite saying they'd take the summer off.
I love their zest for life

That poor baby did not have a hat on all day? There was no real shade to speak of. I know Fern would not let her kids go out like that.

Seems they're moving out of the caravan and going to stay somewhere else in France at a friend's place in the Alps for a few weeks. Not sure what their problem is and why they just don't get a move on and buy a property.
Could be me but I'm getting serious money problem vibes. They sell the pink house so they can have a summer of fun. He was gonna have summer off but now is working.......she's resorted to patreon........and is selling an e diet plan. They move out of the caravan cos prices are too high.
I don't mind Ryan, he's definitely a worker and provides for his family. Hope this is just a blip for them..

Seems they're moving out of the caravan and going to stay somewhere else in France at a friend's place in the Alps for a few weeks. Not sure what their problem is and why they just don't get a move on and buy a property.
Could be me but I'm getting serious money problem vibes. They sell the pink house so they can have a summer of fun. He was gonna have summer off but now is working.......she's resorted to patreon........and is selling an e diet plan. They move out of the caravan cos prices are too high.
I don't mind Ryan, he's definitely a worker and provides for his family. Hope this is just a blip for them..
I thought she said they were going to the UK in a few weeks time. I don't get serious money problems, just serious money !
I'm dissapointed she's doing Patreon tbh