Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. She's now living permanently in France. She SHOULD learn the language. She's made zero effort on that front. I mean only the other day she pointed out that she hadn't had her nails done since moving to France as she couldn't tell the nail tech what she wanted.
Agreed they only seem to mix with other ex pats. Shame really.
French women generally have an understated classiness about them.
Sorry... I'll rephrase... I personally think she should learn to speak the language given that she is living in the country. She however may not feel the need given that she has inhouse translators and usually has one of them is in tow when she is shopping.... she should definitley learn the french for Gorgeousness... (is that even a word)...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she has huge confidence issues and doesn't realize that it would help her if she felt more independent by being able to speak the language. They have the money to get a private tutor and she's smarter than she thinks. It's not okay for either of them to rely on their kids to translate, and it's not okay to just hang out with the Brits. Of course it is comforting to be around those you feel most 'normal' with, but it can get very isolating. I'm an expat (not in France) and wanted to cling to any Brit I could find at first, but it wasn't good long term. I'd love to see her be fluent and let her other loud expat friends see that she's moving on up in the world.

I Hope Ryan realises that she's obviously struggling living out of a suitcase. It suits him and his needs but doesn't suit her. She's devastated at them not securing the house because she's desperate for some normality and I don't blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I Hope Ryan realises that she's obviously struggling living out of a suitcase. It suits him and his needs but doesn't suit her. She's devastated at them not securing the house because she's desperate for some normality and I don't blame her.
I felt really sorry for her when they didn't secure that house. They are competing with cash rich buyers so they may have to compromise a bit to find the next property. Even if they find one, houses in France often take 3 months to go through so they are facing a long winter in a caravan. Not my idea of fun

Interesting that she's started 'biohacking'. From what I've seen, people have got into that as a gateway drug to the 'do your own research' brigade and full-on anti-vax craziness.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that she's started 'biohacking'. From what I've seen, people have got into that as a gateway drug to the 'do your own research' brigade and full-on anti-vax craziness.
I don't think her or her husband were vaccinated anyway. I remember they couldn't travel cos they hadn't been vaccinated and didn't want to either so they had to wait until restrictions were lifted.

Bio hacking has been round a while. Its a way of looking at your health and wellbeing. Like she said wearing a fitbit is biohacking.

I don't think her or her husband were vaccinated anyway. I remember they couldn't travel cos they hadn't been vaccinated and didn't want to either so they had to wait until restrictions were lifted.

Bio hacking has been round a while. Its a way of looking at your health and wellbeing. Like she said wearing a fitbit is biohacking.
That sadly doesn't surprise me.

I know what biohacking is - being healthy is great. But the people who get into it always seem to go down the tinfoil hat road.

Reactions: 1
Jeez love give up the you tube and get a job now

Latest borefest basically shopping for wrapping paper and olive oil ‘the good stuff’ bore off

Is your kids privacy really worth the very few quid you get for you tube views ? On average now about 5000 views a week about £20 to £30 earnings at most !

Latest borefest basically shopping for wrapping paper and olive oil ‘the good stuff’ bore off

Is your kids privacy really worth the very few quid you get for you tube views ? On average now about 5000 views a week about £20 to £30 earnings at most !
What could she do? She doesn't speak the language of the country she lives in. It would be extremely difficult for her. I think her experience is in retail, I think she said the make up counter?

I feel like she's getting more " affected " Everything has to be super expensive, and the amount of kids Christmas presents seemed excessive to me . It's not the nice relaxing watch it used to be

Just watched the latest vlog. Is she for real with the frickin wrapping paper? Tell me you're a bored housewife without telling me you're a bored housewife! Those kids have always been spoiled but it was always intermingled with reality so it didnt seem so bad, i mean the last vlog seth picked up a £50 christmas dec and said im having it and he got it. Overall i like them as a family but as someone else said its all getting a bit braggy. This lifestyle is not real and she's carefully editing it to make it look like theyre the dream family.

Just watched the latest vlog. Is she for real with the frickin wrapping paper? Tell me you're a bored housewife without telling me you're a bored housewife! Those kids have always been spoiled but it was always intermingled with reality so it didnt seem so bad, i mean the last vlog seth picked up a £50 christmas dec and said im having it and he got it. Overall i like them as a family but as someone else said its all getting a bit braggy. This lifestyle is not real and she's carefully editing it to make it look like theyre the dream family.
It's definitely not as real as it used to be

Just discoveted that she follows lydia Millen. Now I look I can see similarities there. I'm not sure I like it. I think Fern might be modelling herself on Lydia.

Watch the vlog of them travelling back to France , take a shot every time she says St Pancreas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watch the vlog of them travelling back to France , take a shot every time she says St Pancreas 😂😂😂😂
The kids seemed so bored with their presents.. I guess that's what happens when you're given so many. It must get overwhelming

I really don’t understand why they had to travel back on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Would be much easier after Boxing day. They dropped into Covent Garden from St. PANCREAS 😆 to Gatwick? There is a direct train from St. P. and it takes 45 mins. What a rubbish time for no reason at all.

The comments section makes for interesting reading regarding the amount of presents and also the skincare fridge Nancy has. I'm not overly bothered by her fascination with all things beauty and skincare, after all she is surrounded by it, her mother is all about her appearance, but what is really dangerous for one so young was the bottle of Pixi Glycolic acid that was in there. She doesn't need it at her age and if she uses and doesn't follow up religiously with high factor spf she will cause herself alot of problems in the future.

I like Fern for the most part, but I would love to see her do something with the kids for the community or for charity or maybe an animal shelter, the kids seem to like animals, just to give some balance in their lives. It all seems so shallow and you can clearly see they don't really appreciate the amount they're being given andthey expect it now. Do they even know that some people aren't as fortunate as they are? I doubt it.

Anyway as I was watching some of the comments had been removed 🤣 by this time tomorrow there will be no trace at all lol.

Yeh, I didn't have a problem with the fridge. It's pretty normal for French girls that age to be getting into skincare. But like you say, some of the contents were very questionable for her young skin. Considering Fern seems obsessed with what she puts inside and on her own body, you'd think she'd do more research about what is suitable for a kid.

Yeh, I didn't have a problem with the fridge. It's pretty normal for French girls that age to be getting into skincare. But like you say, some of the contents were very questionable for her young skin. Considering Fern seems obsessed with what she puts inside and on her own body, you'd think she'd do more research about what is suitable for a kid.
I'm done with all the 'gorgessness' all the good stuff...If you buy the right foods without it costing an arm and a leg you will get the right balance of nutrients the body needs... There is no need for the amount of supplements she takes. I used to enjoy watching her doing her daily life stuff, but since they have sold up and moved on she appears to be failing in finding content. She said the next vlog was going to be a healthy eating one in which caseI won't be watching... The idea of setting up another IG accout was for those who were interested in her healthy eating and yet it seems that may have gone South. Everything is so fake and shallow now both body and image obsessed.. Shame really as she could have done more with her channel.

Reactions: 6