Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not nice to watch is it.
Poor old Seth again, mummy dearest laughing her head off at him for not enjoying the roller coaster, while Nancy gets no end of praise for hanging off a metal bar 🤔
Making him put that paper hat on in the restaurant too , where that food looked horrible!

The reason the French are not as friendly with you is because you refuse to learn french and no speaking english with a french accent doesn't work !!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear looks like she's alienated her U.S followers with her comments on size and weight. She's definitely got issues with food, she openly admitted to not attending functions in the past if she didn't make the right weight and Ryan had to make up excuses for her. Such a shame because despite what she thinks she's doing she's actually passing those issues onto her kids.

Reactions: 3
Maybe if she learned the language or at least tried to learn and speak the language of the country she's chosen to live in she would find the people there a bit friendlier and open to chat, but currently she's an English woman who's made zero effort and why should the French speak English to accommodate her?

Exactly the type of couple who would complain about 'furriners' in the UK not speaking "our language". I'd like not to label her ignorant and proud, but it's becoming more apparent since there is nothing preventing her from learning something new and gaining some independence. Who knows? She may even make some new friends along the way (the fastest way to learn), and get better customer service in those shops!!

Reactions: 4
Exactly the type of couple who would complain about 'furriners' in the UK not speaking "our language". I'd like not to label her ignorant and proud, but it's becoming more apparent since there is nothing preventing her from learning something new and gaining some independence. Who knows? She may even make some new friends along the way (the fastest way to learn), and get better customer service in those shops!!
God knows she has enough free time and instead of obsessing over her body image she should enroll in some classes a couple of times a week.

I love how this started as a rave thread and then quickly progressed into a place to rant about what a daftie Fern is :D I can’t stand Nancy. She’s an entitled little brat. Definitely loves consumerism that one!

• Haha
I love how this started as a rave thread and then quickly progressed into a place to rant about what a daftie Fern is :D I can’t stand Nancy. She’s an entitled little brat. Definitely loves consumerism that one!
She's definitely turning into one. Learning from her Mum and Dad, I guess she didn't stand a chance !

Poor kid definitely didn't have a chance, did she? At least she can speak French! Being bilingual is fantastic!

She's outdone herself on stupidity levels in the new video...

"I did the train, which is really tricky, like doing the train in Europe, because you have to know your stops, like you look at the board and it tells you you're going somewhere else to where you're going, you really have to know all your stops, and listen and look, so that was a challenge"

She got a train from one major European city (Nice) to another (Pisa) and had to listen for the announcement 'The next stop is Pisa'.

Jesus wept.

How does she think most of us survive commuting on a daily basis?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's outdone herself on stupidity levels in the new video...

"I did the train, which is really tricky, like doing the train in Europe, because you have to know your stops, like you look at the board and it tells you you're going somewhere else to where you're going, you really have to know all your stops, and listen and look, so that was a challenge"

She got a train from one major European city (Nice) to another (Pisa) and had to listen for the announcement 'The next stop is Pisa'.

Jesus wept.

How does she think most of us survive commuting on a daily basis?
Yeah well she doesn't do such mundane things like go to work.

Yeah well she doesn't do such mundane things like go to work.
True!

I'm really confused as to why she thinks you need to know all the stops. You only need to know where you're getting off! Such a strange mindset.

Reactions: 2
Wow she's definitely had some cheek filler. She might deny it but it stands out a mile.

Wow she's definitely had some cheek filler. She might deny it but it stands out a mile.
Probably had it when she recently came back to the uk and thats the reason she not been on You Tube for a couple of weeks !

• Wow
After what seemed like a promising start Ryan's youtube building vlogs have already trailed off, a bit like ferns fitness channel Strawberry walnut or whatever it was called. I bet all the people that paid to download her healthy eating programme are pissed. Don't hear any mention of her Patreon either......has that trailed off as well? Or just no takers? Flakey these two no staying power.

To be fair they were away in America for at least a couple of weeks last month so Ryan has probably not had time to film and/or upload recently.