Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said they were going to the UK in a few weeks time. I don't get serious money problems, just serious money !
I'm dissapointed she's doing Patreon tbh
Its in her newsletter. She states that a friend has invited them to stay for the summer at their property in the Alps. Probably going to the UK first then back to the Alps.

Reactions: 2
Buys herself some Dior earrings because she " hardly ever treats herself " !!
I'm not sure that's the case.
I do wish they'd just get on with buying a house tho, I think they're the sort that looks at hundreds of property's before making their minds up, one thing wrong with it and its a no go ,they did the same with the pink house, it took forever to find that property.

I think they're looking for a house too soon. She said they were going to have a fun summer and do some travelling. So far they've just done a few days in Italy and the UK... meh

Yes I agree. Seems they always need a project rather than relaxing. There are only so many frocks you can buy !

She shared a Katie Hopkins reel the other day on Instagram - basically a 'climate change isn't real' weird rant dressed up as a joke. Not what I would have expected from her... Put me off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Was so nice to see so much love for her nan. To have that much fuss and family and friends around when you are 90. How lucky. Her mum’s house is lovely too.

Reactions: 3
She shared a Katie Hopkins reel the other day on Instagram - basically a 'climate change isn't real' weird rant dressed up as a joke. Not what I would have expected from her... Put me off.
Did she? I didn't see that. Very strange as she goes to great lengths to delete anything even remotely controversial from her comments on insta and especially from her YouTube. She meticulously deletes comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she? I didn't see that. Very strange as she goes to great lengths to delete anything even remotely controversial from her comments on insta and especially from her YouTube. She meticulously deletes comments.
Disappointing that she deletes comments. Not so down to earth after all

I have such a soft spot for Fern and her family. I really enjoy her vlogs and their zest for life and work ethic. They were brave to move to the south of France and have created such a great life. In a works of fake people like FROW / Amelia liana / Lydia millen, Fern (and Nicki) are w breath of fresh air.

I really like Fern. I love her style and interior design so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they buy next and how they rennovate it. I like Ryan too and his work ethic, they deserve everything they have as they are self made, disciplined and work hard as, a team. As others have also noted my only slight concern is the effect that the good/bad food obsession might have on the kids. I understand her reasons re pain and anti-inflammatory food but she needs to be careful. My friends adult daughter is in and out of hospital with anorexia, and it's heart breaking to watch. I also wish she hadn't had the lip tattoo. She is so beautiful and didn't need to do that. It was quite alarming. I also wish she would go to French lessons. I moved to Spain 5 years ago and have learned the language. It really enriches the whole experience and would benefit her kids too

• Heart
Tbh I dont why she bothers with you tube and puts so much effort in to it as well as exposing her children and family to strangers on YT social media etc

It can’t be for the money , she averages about 8k views a week at around £4 per thousand views so say £ 32 ! That wouldn’t even keep her in the good stuff whatever that is this week ! Honey , Collagen, protein powder, goats cheese , olive oil etc etc

Her twin friend looks like she has a drink problem , always drinking and looking pissed holding her little baby ! Not a good look !

Tbh I dont why she bothers with you tube and puts so much effort in to it as well as exposing her children and family to strangers on YT social media etc

It can’t be for the money , she averages about 8k views a week at around £4 per thousand views so say £ 32 ! That wouldn’t even keep her in the good stuff whatever that is this week ! Honey , Collagen, protein powder, goats cheese , olive oil etc etc

Her twin friend looks like she has a drink problem , always drinking and looking pissed holding her little baby ! Not a good look !
I think they like the attention. She's been on TV in the past, on morning TV talking about how much she spends on designer clothes for her daughter and " Don't tell the bride "
I wonder what the story is with her friend ? She seems very glam and not short of a Bob

I think they like the attention. She's been on TV in the past, on morning TV talking about how much she spends on designer clothes for her daughter and " Don't tell the bride "
I wonder what the story is with her friend ? She seems very glam and not short of a Bob
Definitely not. I think the woman that's always with her is the hired help.
Yeah I think Fern and hubby like an audience and have tried over the years to get onto TV.
Also , not sure if she still dies, but Nancy has an Instagram account, run by mum obvs, that showcases kids clothing. She must get given alot and there's alot of ads and aff too.

Reactions: 3
Crikey, seems a bit harsh about her friend. Fern only really films her at parties so of course she's got a drink in hand... not exactly a representation of someone's whole life.

I'm glad to see Fern has left the filters off on the latest vlog. It was becoming glaringly obvious that that wasn't how any of them really looked. Hell, its not how anyone really looks.

Is that the woman who exposes her little baby and a poor dog to direct sunlight on boats all day? Ugh. She is insufferable. The poor kid never looks happy. I see she has a nanny in the latest vlog. I bet her job is awful working for her. She may want to look like a wrinkled old prune by the time she hits 50 (you can see the horrendous and irreversible sun damage on her chest already), but to do that to her innocent baby is disgusting. Hello skin cancer in your 20’s to that poor kid. We all know sunblock isn’t enough, and especially where they live. Ignorant and proud.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I really like Fern. I love her style and interior design so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they buy next and how they rennovate it. I like Ryan too and his work ethic, they deserve everything they have as they are self made, disciplined and work hard as, a team. As others have also noted my only slight concern is the effect that the good/bad food obsession might have on the kids. I understand her reasons re pain and anti-inflammatory food but she needs to be careful. My friends adult daughter is in and out of hospital with anorexia, and it's heart breaking to watch. I also wish she hadn't had the lip tattoo. She is so beautiful and didn't need to do that. It was quite alarming. I also wish she would go to French lessons. I moved to Spain 5 years ago and have learned the language. It really enriches the whole experience and would benefit her kids too
She doesn't need to learn to speak the language... the kids learn it at school so if she needs translator she has 2 on hand... plus all of the friends she mixes with are English speaking. The amount of shopping she does I think her money speaks for her. Her overall appearance when going to the shops suggests money and taste so I think the language is not a barrier for her.. I used to really like her but for me she is on that slippery road, especially with the patreon account... she doesn't need the money. I can't listen to any more gorgeousness either. I find she is becoming quite shallow. Not everyones opinion I know but I'll see how it all pans out.

• Heart
I disagree. She's now living permanently in France. She SHOULD learn the language. She's made zero effort on that front. I mean only the other day she pointed out that she hadn't had her nails done since moving to France as she couldn't tell the nail tech what she wanted.
Agreed they only seem to mix with other ex pats. Shame really.
French women generally have an understated classiness about them.