Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really unfortunate that Sunday looks like her father. Not cute at all! I can’t see any of Ferne in her - except for her bad manners of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Sunday she's being brought up with no rules, discipline, or guidance from her useless mother who is more interested in having a good time with her friends, she's never alone with her. Unfortunately she's going to be the kid that's never invited to parties due to her appalling behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 15
Who is the young girl she took to the skate park ?

WHY didn’t she take the child off the island?! She was just watching her throw stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm here to comment about the Kambo frog 🐸 treatment. From looking online it costs £250. Saw you coming Fern!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how untouched/unfurnished her house is! No blinds, no cabinets in her bathroom and stuff all over her window sills! Clearly she’s been “gifted” nothing more than the hot tub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how untouched/unfurnished her house is! No blinds, no cabinets in her bathroom and stuff all over her window sills! Clearly she’s been “gifted” nothing more than the hot tub 🤣
Same with Vicky pattinson. They buy these huge expensive new builds and think companies will flock to give them everything they want then end up sleeping on a dirty mattress in the living room (in VP’s case) 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Sunday seems more of an inconvenience than anything else. Ferne she should be concentrating on her kid than all these failed relationships.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I found it VERY uncomfortable watching the scene where Sunday told Ferne that she doesn't like the boyfriend. That is a massive red flag. Three year olds can't properly voice their feelings but she is clearly trying to tell her she doesn't want to live with this man. Add in the fact that they had only known each other two minutes and I am alarmed and upset for the child. Listen to her. Put her first. Move the boyfriend out until you both know him better. This is basic safeguarding
Sunday voiced her feelings loud and clear there, especially for a child who doesn’t particularly say too much!

Reactions: 11
Sunday voiced her feelings loud and clear there, especially for a child who doesn’t particularly say too much!
We're criticising Ferne and rightly so, but I would love to know if her mum or sister have had a word off camera about the speed of moving in. Judging by Sunday's dad, ferne isn't great at picking men (although all the towie girls love a felon), so you would think her mum and sister would be concerned about Sunday's welfare even if ferne hasn't got her head screwed on enough to be concerned herself

Reactions: 10
We're criticising Ferne and rightly so, but I would love to know if her mum or sister have had a word off camera about the speed of moving in. Judging by Sunday's dad, ferne isn't great at picking men (although all the towie girls love a felon), so you would think her mum and sister would be concerned about Sunday's welfare even if ferne hasn't got her head screwed on enough to be concerned herself
I’m sure they have and I am sure they keep an eye on it!

I also found it so strange that she kept saying her friends were her co-parents. That is so much responsibility on her friends you can tell she can’t be alone can’t you!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure they have and I am sure they keep an eye on it!

I also found it so strange that she kept saying her friends were her co-parents. That is so much responsibility on her friends you can tell she can’t be alone can’t you!
They can't be co parenting that much if she admits that she seems them less. If anything I'd say her fernes mum parents, ferne babysits. Creating a village for support is important when single parenting, but ferne seems to take the mick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.