Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on first time mum. Not sure what's worse, Ferne as a whole or the voiceover guy with his shanter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd rather have a Sunday over on a play date than the voice over guy with his shanter (great word which I'll be using more often) and innuendos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was this filmed a while ago or is she still with the bf? I don’t follow her that closely anymore so wasn’t sure if they had broken up or not

Reactions: 1
Was this filmed a while ago or is she still with the bf? I don’t follow her that closely anymore so wasn’t sure if they had broken up or not
They broke up a while ago, i think this was filmed like earlier this year (I know they were filming when the Euros was on)

Reactions: 2
She said on This Morning that filming started in March & they’re still filming, this series is longer than the others

Reactions: 2
I have to say I found it VERY uncomfortable watching the scene where Sunday told Ferne that she doesn't like the boyfriend. That is a massive red flag. Three year olds can't properly voice their feelings but she is clearly trying to tell her she doesn't want to live with this man. Add in the fact that they had only known each other two minutes and I am alarmed and upset for the child. Listen to her. Put her first. Move the boyfriend out until you both know him better. This is basic safeguarding

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have to say I found it VERY uncomfortable watching the scene where Sunday told Ferne that she doesn't like the boyfriend. That is a massive red flag. Three year olds can't properly voice their feelings but she is clearly trying to tell her she doesn't want to live with this man. Add in the fact that they had only known each other two minutes and I am alarmed and upset for the child. Listen to her. Put her first. Move the boyfriend out until you both know him better. This is basic safeguarding
Definitely - I was quite surprised they showed that

Reactions: 12
Ferne doesn't care about anything other than getting her oats with whichever wrong un is prepared to give her the time of day.

Reactions: 15
Wow just caught up on this weeks episode. How they allowed that episode to go out with Sunday calling her a witch blows my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I watched about ten minutes, the voice over guy is so annoying! So far all I've seen her boyfriend do is ignore her and tap at his phone… sad she knows Sunday isn't happy with him there and yet he's still there. I'll watch the rest later when I've had more sleep and I can deal with the annoying voice over better!

Reactions: 6
Do we really need to call a three year old a brat and horrible?
Remember this is an edited TV show. Sunday behaving herself would not make TV. What they want is Sunday playing up and Ferne unable to cope.

Reactions: 15
I watched about ten minutes, the voice over guy is so annoying! So far all I've seen her boyfriend do is ignore her and tap at his phone… sad she knows Sunday isn't happy with him there and yet he's still there. I'll watch the rest later when I've had more sleep and I can deal with the annoying voice over better!
I think they need to get rid of the voice over guy so irritating & not even slightly funny

Reactions: 7
Do we really need to call a three year old a brat and horrible?
Remember this is an edited TV show. Sunday behaving herself would not make TV. What they want is Sunday playing up and Ferne unable to cope.
I agree somewhat, regardless of how Sunday acts she will be filmed as this is a show about mum, but we can't put her behaviour down to editing, the producers didn't edit the audio to make it seem that she called ferne a witch, the words came out of her mouth and there is no excuse for a 3 year old to know that word, let alone use it in the correct context towards her mum. Maybe Sunday plays up for the cameras, and if so, ferne should really consider if in the long run this show is good for her child.

However name calling in my opinion is unnecessary and mean, we can critique her behaviour and her mother's "parenting" without calling her names. One can say she acts spoilt, acting like a brat without calling her a spoilt brat. #bekind

Reactions: 16
Can't believe she moved a man in that quickly, when you have a child that is already in need of extra care (clearly she is a handful) you introduce them to change slowly. Ferne saying she doesn't see her friends as much is a clear sign to me that perhaps they aren't happy with the new man living with her either...
If you knew your child can have crazy tantrums at premier's etc why would you continue to take them? She is clearly overwhelmed in those situations and either has a tantrum or goes quiet, both of which are not good for her...

Reactions: 11
She must be so embarrassed watching this back. How she was gushing over a clothes rail with his stuff on it. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.